Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Rekad
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 08:42 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,443
Posted By Rekad
do I ever spam? and why do you insult me...

do I ever spam?

and why do you insult me Gohan, I didnt mean anything bad about it, you shouldnt go off If I didnt know your location :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 08:39 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,443
Posted By Rekad
your fault, your not posting for like a month...

your fault, your not posting for like a month means that ur stupid :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 08:26 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,443
Posted By Rekad
ADDED: I am the 5 poster. In a Few days...

ADDED:
I am the 5 poster. In a Few days CrazedMerlin will be BELOW ME.
And soon I will be 4. Mwahah.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 08:11 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,443
Posted By Rekad
teach stupid Sisok how to make those so he can...

teach stupid Sisok how to make those so he can make funny player lists :(

and Gohan, Birdo lives in Cali, so if your on the east coast you are 3 hours a head of him.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 07:56 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,544
Posted By Rekad
the only person I have seen that has been an...

the only person I have seen that has been an actual quitter of Graal is Vergil, he just got up and left one day, hasnt came back yet....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 07:47 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,544
Posted By Rekad
damnit I hate how people are all like "I QUIT...

damnit I hate how people are all like "I QUIT GRAAL FOREVER!@ I DELTED IT OFF MY COMPUTER CUZ ITS STUPID!# btw I will still post on the boards....."

damnit, if you going to quit, quit completely!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2001, 09:06 AM
Replies: 29
Poll: 5000th post
Views: 1,694
Posted By Rekad
I may, if I keep up with posting, but if Fai...

I may, if I keep up with posting, but if Fai picks up his posting per day, he can easily beat me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2001, 02:44 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,700
Posted By Rekad
true, but another idea you should add the...

true, but another idea

you should add the opposite L piece and the point little T shape to Metris, they are key peices that are needed :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2001, 02:37 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,666
Posted By Rekad
Though All your Base puns are too overplayed,...

Though All your Base puns are too overplayed, thats a good one ;D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2001, 02:27 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,623
Posted By Rekad
well, since only one person can own one bomy,...

well, since only one person can own one bomy, everyone should be given a bomy of their choice, but they would need to reset their account if they wanted a new bomy, and if you reset your account you...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2001, 02:23 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,700
Posted By Rekad
did you ever play Bust a Move or Snood?

did you ever play Bust a Move or Snood?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2001, 02:22 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,700
Posted By Rekad
Re: Re: K A I M E T S U

Hatemongering Homophobe ;D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 09:32 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,700
Posted By Rekad
or add Vines to swing on in Z labs :cool:

or add Vines to swing on in Z labs :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 09:31 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,116
Posted By Rekad
HAVE AN IDEA: GET RID OF TYELIA.

HAVE AN IDEA:

GET RID OF TYELIA.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 09:26 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,734
Posted By Rekad
and and a Warning: get me my 60 gralats by...

and and a Warning: get me my 60 gralats by tommorow at 9:30 or you'll get a nice space in the jail :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 09:23 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 7,041
Posted By Rekad
yes it is, Jack has been saying all the Bad...

yes it is, Jack has been saying all the Bad things he is going to do, and its about time for him to be gone. Dont try to defend someone if you dont know all the facts.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 09:17 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,700
Posted By Rekad
its not dead, my little brother has Q*Bert 3d.

its not dead, my little brother has Q*Bert 3d.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 09:15 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,734
Posted By Rekad
har har, a Newbie Arguement :D

har har, a Newbie Arguement :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 08:17 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,766
Posted By Rekad
use a plunger and bring it back, Graal2001 needs...

use a plunger and bring it back, Graal2001 needs some fighting guilds other than the one or two PKer guilds, Im sick of the Kingdoms that are really just fronts for bad guilds and how everyone can...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 08:15 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,766
Posted By Rekad
I found out that the more I lag, the better I...

I found out that the more I lag, the better I fight.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 08:13 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,766
Posted By Rekad
Whatever happened to JPA?

Whatever happened to JPA?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 08:03 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,766
Posted By Rekad
Re: Vermain si unhappy camper.

damnit, I miss the good ole days when you could swing your sword and kill 15 Dark Loti :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 07:44 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,200
Posted By Rekad
*Hangs Self* oops, damnit, I lost.

*Hangs Self* oops, damnit, I lost.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 07:34 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,262
Posted By Rekad
someone give me a bomy, any bomy, I would take a...

someone give me a bomy, any bomy, I would take a purple and pink bomy if given to me :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 07:28 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,700
Posted By Rekad
Re: Moo Bert

that is not a classic like Tetris, Bomberman, or Pacman ;)
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.