Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 384
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Wing
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-09-2002, 09:17 AM
Replies: 22
:(
Views: 1,518
Posted By Wing
Re: :(

read sig please
Forum: Graphic Design 01-09-2002, 09:16 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,747
Posted By Wing
Re: Re: Look at my sig

FORTE.

Rockman, Forte, Blues

(Megaman, Bass, Protoman)
Forum: Graphic Design 01-09-2002, 09:02 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,747
Posted By Wing
Re: Re: Look at my sig

yep, 2050, maybe 2060?

;D
Forum: Graphic Design 01-09-2002, 08:43 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,747
Posted By Wing
Re: Re: Look at my sig

no mine is DIE@!~*lazurblastzz* ;)D
Forum: Graphic Design 01-09-2002, 07:23 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,747
Posted By Wing
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-08-2002, 12:21 PM
Replies: 255
Views: 28,255
Posted By Wing
character

character
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-08-2002, 11:49 AM
Replies: 255
Views: 28,255
Posted By Wing
I'm sorry but I have to say Ancients = :( ...

I'm sorry but I have to say Ancients = :(

edit

+nicedrawings :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-08-2002, 08:03 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,433
Posted By Wing
No 1.41 was

No 1.41 was
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 11:24 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,349
Posted By Wing
Re: Re: Graal/RC/NC for Linux

WRONG WRONG WRONG ARGH.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 04:57 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,978
Posted By Wing
Dante remember early early samurai when we had...

Dante remember early early samurai when we had (and still do) Koutaishis? those were Princes, I was Wing son of TrueHeaT
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 04:44 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,003
Posted By Wing
bling

bling
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-06-2002, 03:31 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,989
Posted By Wing
Stefan why didn't you listen to Fai when he said...

Stefan why didn't you listen to Fai when he said "GRALAT RESET"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 01:07 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 4,410
Posted By Wing
Actually I thought most of the time Emperors were...

Actually I thought most of the time Emperors were just puppets to the Shoguns
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 10:51 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,676
Posted By Wing
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-06-2002, 09:15 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,426
Posted By Wing
HAHAHHAHAHSDHahdajdsa

HAHAHHAHAHSDHahdajdsa
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 09:04 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 4,410
Posted By Wing
Reliko killed and declared that Lyndzey would be...

Reliko killed and declared that Lyndzey would be Empress, and IceHawk was emperor of my dying wish
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 06:37 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,421
Posted By Wing
You want everyone banned ;)

You want everyone banned ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 04:33 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,152
Posted By Wing
So do you want your death quick or slow?

So do you want your death quick or slow?
Forum: Guild Life 01-05-2002, 11:01 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 6,956
Posted By Wing
[/b] :rolleyes: Acquiring...

[/b]

:rolleyes:




Acquiring those is essential for guild communication, identify, etc.. Unless, of course, your aim was to have a pointless and mediorce guild that lacks the proper...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 05:47 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,801
Posted By Wing
yeah I hated when that happened I remembered...

yeah I hated when that happened

I remembered when IcePick joined and I was like "NOO@!@!@!!@##@!@!##@"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 05:44 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,801
Posted By Wing
;)

;)
Forum: Guild Life 01-05-2002, 03:46 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 6,956
Posted By Wing
Asuka loves me. - S

Asuka loves me.

- S
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-04-2002, 01:49 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,801
Posted By Wing
uh, no ;(

uh, no ;(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-04-2002, 01:16 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,801
Posted By Wing
Karakaze Troupe was the best ;) *edit* ...

Karakaze Troupe was the best ;)

*edit*

Well, everyone else hated us ;)

REMEMBER WORU? DO YOU?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-04-2002, 04:16 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,051
Posted By Wing
If Graal2002 had a 3d engine you'd be right, this...

If Graal2002 had a 3d engine you'd be right, this isn't Graal3d (sadly :( )
Showing results 126 to 150 of 384

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.