Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 303
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CarnEvol
Forum: Graphic Design 07-09-2001, 09:15 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,890
Posted By CarnEvol
Hey don't diss MSpaint.

Hey don't diss MSpaint.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 09:11 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,057
Posted By CarnEvol
*Gasp*

*Gasp*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2001, 12:49 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,259
Posted By CarnEvol
The history isn't fake but for some reason my...

The history isn't fake but for some reason my time doesn't change. @_@
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 11:15 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,259
Posted By CarnEvol
Stefan's Friend Skybond

Read from bottom to top :) He thought Dustari was a guild, lol.

SkyBond (7/8/01 12:12:13 PM):
f*** u d*** s***er
High Ranger Vance (Dustari) (7/8/01 12:12:13 PM):
nice try kid
SkyBond...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 07:25 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,692
Posted By CarnEvol


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 07:23 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 696
Posted By CarnEvol
*Note* Red Reaper is AvatarofWoe ;)

*Note* Red Reaper is AvatarofWoe ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 07:21 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 696
Posted By CarnEvol
Red Reaper (7/7/01 8:19:46 PM): Mass message: ...

Red Reaper (7/7/01 8:19:46 PM):
Mass message:
who knows what the "s" button does???
its not like it blocks anything!!!! so what the hell does it do?????
Can they get anymore n00b'ish?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 07:19 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 696
Posted By CarnEvol
Yay, Thxs.

Yay, Thxs.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 07:15 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 696
Posted By CarnEvol
Mass Message Problem

Lately whenever I open a PM or mass message I get a pop up window that says "@_@" and whenever I click "ok" another one comes. Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 04:16 AM
Replies: 17
Poll: Scamming
Views: 2,130
Posted By CarnEvol
Bomys should be sold in pet store things. 5,000...

Bomys should be sold in pet store things.
5,000 for the ugly bomys
7,500 for the alright ones
10,000 for the cool ones
20,000 for the super awesome ones
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 04:10 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,051
Posted By CarnEvol
Craig is super scammer, We were gonna trade his...

Craig is super scammer, We were gonna trade his Birce3 for 1000 gralat so I'm like "k I dont trust you give me the bomy in advance, WAY too many scammers" he's like "I've already been screwed out of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 04:06 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,786
Posted By CarnEvol
Everyone with a DBZ name is dumb. :rolleyes:

Everyone with a DBZ name is dumb. :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 12:21 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,070
Posted By CarnEvol
Yea, it's not really fair. You spend like 2 weeks...

Yea, it's not really fair. You spend like 2 weeks to earn money than get it scammed later and they don't do anything about it. (Except for the dumb cheap bomy/item scams, that's just funny :))
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 01:30 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,231
Posted By CarnEvol
;)

;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 01:23 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,231
Posted By CarnEvol
That was me ;) I was joking around :D

That was me ;) I was joking around :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 12:22 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,503
Posted By CarnEvol
yea im sexy.

yea im sexy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 12:10 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,832
Posted By CarnEvol
Instead of making a new thread, I'd like to...

Instead of making a new thread, I'd like to apologize for my massive pointless spam.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 07-07-2001, 11:58 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,314
Posted By CarnEvol
Issues, I can see why your account name is issues...

Issues, I can see why your account name is issues now cap'n peabody.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 11:56 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,503
Posted By CarnEvol
Whoa whoa whoa hold it there Johnny Quest, you...

Whoa whoa whoa hold it there Johnny Quest, you got spam comin your way.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 07-07-2001, 11:55 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,314
Posted By CarnEvol
Confused...Scared....Confused....Scared....Confuse...

Confused...Scared....Confused....Scared....Confused...Scared....Confused....Scared....Confused...Scared....Confused....Scared....Confused...Scared....Confused....Scared....Confused...Scared....Confuse...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 11:53 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,231
Posted By CarnEvol
If you understood that than you deserve a cookie.

If you understood that than you deserve a cookie.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 11:49 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,231
Posted By CarnEvol
Tonnes of Fun *Censored*

Somtimes a guy just has too much time on his hands...Read from bottom to top skipper.

cims juggalo ninja in da house in da naborhood (7/7/01 12:44:29 AM):
dam u are a loser
High Ranger Vance...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 08:57 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,263
Posted By CarnEvol
Delteria is the best! I love playing around with...

Delteria is the best! I love playing around with all they're stolen Shadowdragon NPCS! Damn its fun.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 08:49 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,537
Posted By CarnEvol
I dont have Stefan on my buddy list because hes...

I dont have Stefan on my buddy list because hes not my buddy. :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 08:52 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,420
Posted By CarnEvol
I don't get how it looks like a...

I don't get how it looks like a mosquito.:confused:
Showing results 126 to 150 of 303

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.