Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 167
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 49 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Dolimah
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-28-2001, 04:29 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,136
Posted By Dolimah
Stefan please help

who deleted my thread about the change of the Dino Valley FTP password not working !

Stefan read my PMs please

Cha Cha
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-26-2001, 04:37 PM
Replies: 29
Poll: Dino Valley
Views: 1,988
Posted By Dolimah
please send me a Private message with names of...

please send me a Private message
with names of the staff members that behave like that

I will surely handle that !!!


Cha Cha
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-26-2001, 02:18 PM
Replies: 29
Poll: Dino Valley
Views: 1,988
Posted By Dolimah
It is CyberX who is doing all this El Barto ...

It is CyberX who is doing all this El Barto


Cha Cha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-26-2001, 06:25 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 705
Posted By Dolimah
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-26-2001, 06:23 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 705
Posted By Dolimah
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-26-2001, 06:09 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 705
Posted By Dolimah
Stefan ........ HELP !!!

Stefan please read the personal message I sent to you

thanks


Cha Cha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-21-2001, 10:31 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,563
Posted By Dolimah
Stefan Phuuuuuulease read

I asked for the FTP password change with a PM (on the comm board) ....twice.
Sunday and yesterday...
He read them and I dunno why he just doesn't do it......


Cha Cha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-21-2001, 05:33 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,563
Posted By Dolimah
Angry Stefan Please read !!!

the RC accounts are fixed now
(I hope)

now only the FTP password needs to be changed.........
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-19-2001, 08:34 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,563
Posted By Dolimah
Thumbs down its a bit complex......... A person...

its a bit complex.........

A person (CyberX) asked for RC password lvl4 changes for Dino Valley.
And somebody did that for him.

This evening he (CyberX) played under the Founder of Dino...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-19-2001, 05:28 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,563
Posted By Dolimah
I only gave it to the Alzabo and Cybnext...

I only gave it to the Alzabo and Cybnext (aramech Lonewolf must still be on holiday :-/
My best guess is that :
the person ( CyberX) that has deleted the levels is the same person that asked for...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-19-2001, 05:14 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,563
Posted By Dolimah
Aramech2 btw somebody has deleted half the...

Aramech2

btw somebody has deleted half the levels at Dino valley just now
I heard this happened to Xone too
any idea who that was ?

(we have back ups)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-19-2001, 05:00 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,563
Posted By Dolimah
I need to know if the password of the Aramech2 ...

I need to know if the password of the Aramech2 RC account was changed

THANKS !!!!!!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-19-2001, 04:31 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,563
Posted By Dolimah
Exclamation Aramech2 also changed ?

pls i need to know
were other RC passwords for Dino Valley changed too ?
like Aramech2 the one Aramech Lonewolf usually plays on ..

and others ?

thanks Cha Cha
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2001, 09:18 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,441
Posted By Dolimah
the "name" Yoshi

Yoshi means "good " in Japanese..

I was told.

Cha Cha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-18-2001, 07:21 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,563
Posted By Dolimah
Angry RC lvl4 password changes without approval of the Owner ?

Since when and HOW !!! can PW staff team change RC passwords of a player world ?

without permission of the owner of that Playerworld ?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2001, 06:12 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,441
Posted By Dolimah
I remember you Dash.... come visit :-) ...

I remember you Dash....
come visit :-)


Cha Cha {2nd Leader} (Yoshi tribe)
Co -Owner Dino Valley aka Yoshi Valley
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2001, 04:56 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,441
Posted By Dolimah
ok I will send a private PM btw Fai I am...

ok
I will send a private PM

btw Fai
I am a she...


Cha Cha
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2001, 01:06 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,441
Posted By Dolimah
Angry On Classic now !!!

The red Yoshi head is online on the Classic server now..
The other heads are still online on the other Playerworld..

This is totally unfair..

Cha Cha
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-05-2001, 08:24 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,441
Posted By Dolimah
because Those old Yoshi heads are still online...

because
Those old Yoshi heads are still online on another playerworld.
Dino Valley had to remove them or the server would have been deleted.
It looks like Dino Valley is checked very carefully...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-04-2001, 04:22 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,441
Posted By Dolimah
Unhappy Yoshi heads still online !!

Those old Yoshi heads are still online on another playerworld.
It looks like Dino Valley is checked very carefully while other playerworlds can get away with stuff like this.

Cha Cha
Forum: Graphic Design 07-27-2001, 04:14 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,608
Posted By Dolimah
Do you need some Dino heads ? Cha Cha

Do you need some Dino heads ?

Cha Cha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-17-2001, 05:18 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,355
Posted By Dolimah
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :-/ Cha Cha

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


:-/

Cha Cha
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2001, 08:48 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,075
Posted By Dolimah
I know it is possible to use level4 sword on a...

I know it is possible to use level4 sword on a playerworld..
But why do some people say its not allowed..
They told me Stefan said that when a PW has level4 sword it will be deleted.

I need to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2001, 04:34 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,075
Posted By Dolimah
level4 sword

We are planning to put level 4 sword online on Dino valley.
But somebody told me it isn't allowed to use them.
Is this true ??

Cha Cha
Co-Owner Dino Valley
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-05-2001, 01:23 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,346
Posted By Dolimah
Thumbs up FTP on Dino Valley works fine now . No problems...

FTP on Dino Valley works fine now .
No problems whatsoever !

Thanks,

Cha Cha
Co-Owner Dino valley
Showing results 126 to 150 of 167

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.