Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: HiryuuX
Forum: Graphic Design 09-08-2001, 07:15 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,775
Posted By HiryuuX
it is ugly.

it is ugly.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-08-2001, 07:13 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,765
Posted By HiryuuX
Haha, it's good but it looks a bit like a *****.

Haha, it's good but it looks a bit like a *****.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 10:01 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,727
Posted By HiryuuX
Re: Re: well

:rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 09:18 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,681
Posted By HiryuuX
I didn't left click this, I right clicked and...

I didn't left click this, I right clicked and saved it. It's still a black box :/.

Nevermind, I opened it in PSP and I can see it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 08:44 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,727
Posted By HiryuuX
Re: posts

???
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 08:41 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,059
Posted By HiryuuX
Yep, like spi said, fish. It costs nothing...

Yep, like spi said, fish.
It costs nothing once you buy your stuff and you can earn money pretty fast doing it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 08:34 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,059
Posted By HiryuuX
Sell yourself as a sex slave for 100 gralats ;].

Sell yourself as a sex slave for 100 gralats ;].
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 08:32 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,727
Posted By HiryuuX
*studio audience laughs*

*studio audience laughs*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 03:19 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 4,905
Posted By HiryuuX
How was I spamming?

How was I spamming?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 03:17 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,080
Posted By HiryuuX
Xythar, I've already read two of your posts and...

Xythar, I've already read two of your posts and concluded that you are a f*cking jackass, get a life.

Oh and the best head ever is head10.gif :P.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 03:13 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 4,905
Posted By HiryuuX
I was aiming more towards Xythar :).

I was aiming more towards Xythar :).
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 03:07 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 4,905
Posted By HiryuuX
He just had an idea, even if it wasn't the...

He just had an idea, even if it wasn't the brightest idea you shouldn't jump on him and call him a *****.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-05-2001, 01:36 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 12,877
Posted By HiryuuX
Freaky head? I think you made anna cry :(.

Freaky head? I think you made anna cry :(.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-04-2001, 09:00 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,815
Posted By HiryuuX
I'm wondering the same thing. Stefan shouldn't...

I'm wondering the same thing. Stefan shouldn't have to put up with that kind of crap.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-04-2001, 08:49 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,815
Posted By HiryuuX
That thing has been bugging me for the last 15...

That thing has been bugging me for the last 15 minutes, yes, take it away >:/.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-30-2001, 12:47 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,080
Posted By HiryuuX
Hmmm, what the hell, I can't edit my post and I...

Hmmm, what the hell, I can't edit my post and I quoted the wrong thing, oh well :/.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-30-2001, 12:44 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,080
Posted By HiryuuX
TrueHeaT, did you make your sigs?

TrueHeaT, did you make your sigs?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-26-2001, 07:08 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 866
Posted By HiryuuX
Nah, if Unixmad is going to cheat his customers...

Nah, if Unixmad is going to cheat his customers like this I probably wont be posting here anymore.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-26-2001, 06:46 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 866
Posted By HiryuuX
Um, what is this ****.

I try to log on to Providence after being away for 2 weeks and I get the message "Account disabled: Credit card problem", I have used no fake credit cards, I gave my father the money so I could use...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-18-2001, 12:37 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,876
Posted By HiryuuX
Okay sir ;]!

Okay sir ;]!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-18-2001, 12:34 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,876
Posted By HiryuuX
Vacation :-/.

Vacation :-/.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-18-2001, 12:22 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,876
Posted By HiryuuX
I agree..they need a bit of work. Huzzah!

I agree..they need a bit of work.
Huzzah!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-09-2001, 08:03 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 4,654
Posted By HiryuuX
Or you could go play capture the flag....

Or you could go play capture the flag....
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-08-2001, 07:27 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,946
Posted By HiryuuX
umm, there is golf now, what the hell?

umm, there is golf now, what the hell?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2001, 07:23 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,184
Posted By HiryuuX
umm...he has no hands, you know if i had no hands...

umm...he has no hands, you know if i had no hands i would be very sad :[!
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.