Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 360
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sir Triclops
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-11-2001, 06:31 AM
Replies: 17
666
Views: 1,170
Posted By Sir Triclops
AHAHAHHAHA, LMAO, ROFL, BWAHAHA, HEHEH :D O.o

AHAHAHHAHA, LMAO, ROFL, BWAHAHA, HEHEH :D O.o
Forum: Tech Support 12-06-2001, 10:18 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 909
Posted By Sir Triclops
I can't give you an estimate, because I have...

I can't give you an estimate, because I have absolutely no idea what exactly they're going to do with the Guild system. All I can do is wait. :(
Forum: Guild Life 12-06-2001, 10:17 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 892
Posted By Sir Triclops
Last time I checked, the old webmaster was back...

Last time I checked, the old webmaster was back under a different name. And this was VERY Recent.
Forum: Guild Life 12-06-2001, 10:15 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,203
Posted By Sir Triclops
I pointed that out already bhala ;)

I pointed that out already bhala ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-06-2001, 05:10 AM
Replies: 135
Views: 13,583
Posted By Sir Triclops
Re: Not coming from me

I don't mean to sound like a smart aleck, but first you say that Graal site wasn't hacked, but rather a guy who read open source code, expoited some security leaks, and it was not a hacker. But now...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-06-2001, 05:00 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,160
Posted By Sir Triclops
We are all lazy and korrupt! =/

We are all lazy and korrupt! =/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-06-2001, 04:54 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,064
Posted By Sir Triclops
Make it so bomies can kick snow on people. :p

Make it so bomies can kick snow on people. :p
Forum: Guild Life 12-06-2001, 04:52 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,203
Posted By Sir Triclops
heh, it's alright. ;)

heh, it's alright. ;)
Forum: Guild Life 12-05-2001, 09:21 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,203
Posted By Sir Triclops
This is not Sir Triclops, this is Poizon

This is not Sir Triclops, this is Poizon
Forum: Guild Life 12-05-2001, 09:16 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 892
Posted By Sir Triclops
The webmaster will be doing that.

The webmaster will be doing that.
Forum: Tech Support 12-05-2001, 12:00 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 959
Posted By Sir Triclops
Re-run setup.exe

Re-run setup.exe
Forum: Tech Support 12-04-2001, 11:59 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,362
Posted By Sir Triclops
I check the Window's Update site very often and...

I check the Window's Update site very often and they are still using the DirectX 8.1 version. Better opt for it.
Forum: Tech Support 12-04-2001, 11:57 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 909
Posted By Sir Triclops
That I do not know. It's on the "to do" list, so...

That I do not know. It's on the "to do" list, so don't worry.
Forum: Guild Life 12-04-2001, 11:55 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 892
Posted By Sir Triclops
Plans are like this(last time I checked): ...

Plans are like this(last time I checked):

Get the new layout (done)
Get the new site worked out, bug free(still going?)
Work on the fixing the GuildCP, Admin tools, etc.(?)


That was my...
Forum: Guild Life 12-04-2001, 11:53 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,203
Posted By Sir Triclops
I'm sorry, but we can do nothing at the current...

I'm sorry, but we can do nothing at the current time. The ADCP is still down last time I checked. With no tools, we can do nothing. So please be patient and your request will be fulfilled when given...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-04-2001, 11:42 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,983
Posted By Sir Triclops
Bring TrueHeaT back please! :(

Bring TrueHeaT back please! :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-30-2001, 01:54 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,427
Posted By Sir Triclops
WC told me that not even he can access accounts...

WC told me that not even he can access accounts to change staff passwords and stuff, due to NL or something.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-30-2001, 01:26 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,812
Posted By Sir Triclops
Now just because we have upgraded out accounts...

Now just because we have upgraded out accounts doesn't make us any better than people who haven't. So don't think of yourself as upper class. That is so naive and annoying to see.
Forum: Guild Life 11-27-2001, 07:47 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,591
Posted By Sir Triclops
*wonders if he'll get mod status to this forum...

*wonders if he'll get mod status to this forum since he's the Guild Manager's Asst.*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 07:38 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,504
Posted By Sir Triclops
I think an IP ban is a little extreme. Maybe a...

I think an IP ban is a little extreme. Maybe a suspension of staff position for a week, 3 day ban, termination, or something less severe.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 07:36 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,548
Posted By Sir Triclops
Here's an idea, don't add bomies to Graal 2002....

Here's an idea, don't add bomies to Graal 2002. ;)

I'm messing around. Hmm. I'll vote now.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 07:33 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,504
Posted By Sir Triclops
The incident where warpto was removed from staff...

The incident where warpto was removed from staff accounts was due to Bhala(supposedly) and someone else abusing it. But I know for a fact without a shadow of a doubt that Bhala didn't abuse warpto....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 12:23 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,742
Posted By Sir Triclops
Stefan, I got on Classic LAT that way. I was...

Stefan, I got on Classic LAT that way. I was there for close to a year. I would rather not work with these guys though(meaning 2k1, not Classic, I'd go back to work on Classic). :(
Forum: Guild Life 11-27-2001, 12:20 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,470
Posted By Sir Triclops
I seen No Baka. It helps if you get supporters,...

I seen No Baka. It helps if you get supporters, cause last time I checked the current supporters were 0.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-26-2001, 11:57 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,800
Posted By Sir Triclops
I think you all need to be quiet. And if there...

I think you all need to be quiet. And if there are any global moderators, PLEASE close this thread as it is nothing but an arugment.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 360

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.