Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 233
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 101 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Keyan
Forum: Tech Support 09-06-2001, 05:27 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,579
Posted By Keyan
Koni, the maker of the marketplace, has already...

Koni, the maker of the marketplace, has already posted this problem in another topic, hopefully getting the attention of Stefan already :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-05-2001, 12:34 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,914
Posted By Keyan
School tomorrow for me too! AHHHHH!!!! Gonna be...

School tomorrow for me too! AHHHHH!!!!
Gonna be a Junior o_O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-04-2001, 10:24 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 5,988
Posted By Keyan
Add it :eek:

Add it :eek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-03-2001, 11:58 AM
Replies: 13
??
Views: 1,027
Posted By Keyan
Its not the size thats the prob...its...

Its not the size thats the prob...its FREEDOM2SURF
Stupid stupid SLOW cgi space provider :mad:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-03-2001, 09:36 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,354
Posted By Keyan
:O Wow, I'm in that pic

:O Wow, I'm in that pic
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-02-2001, 03:09 AM
Replies: 52
Poll: Apple Pie's
Views: 4,023
Posted By Keyan
Think about something. There have been about...

Think about something. There have been about what, 5000+ pies baked so far? Thats 50000g released onto the graal world...which'll sky rocket all the prices @_@
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-01-2001, 10:56 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,568
Posted By Keyan
What cha mean FINALLY? I hold 90g CS's EVERY day!...

What cha mean FINALLY? I hold 90g CS's EVERY day! O_O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-01-2001, 09:33 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 983
Posted By Keyan
My voodoo card used to look like that. Update...

My voodoo card used to look like that. Update your driver.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-30-2001, 03:55 AM
Replies: 35
Poll: New ET ;/
Views: 1,990
Posted By Keyan
Wow, I was mentioned in someones post O_O...

Wow, I was mentioned in someones post O_O :megaeek:
As soon as I get 90g from pie bakin, I'm gonna hold another CS event (for all those who care:)
90g for first place
Choise of any instument for...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-29-2001, 09:49 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,849
Posted By Keyan
*Brain catches fire*

*Brain catches fire*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-28-2001, 03:36 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,052
Posted By Keyan
y0 mofo, you gotta understand the boys up in da...

y0 mofo, you gotta understand the boys up in da hood here say dat the trees looks supa, but the green showing on the bottom part of the graphic look oogly.
Nuff said :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-27-2001, 11:55 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 760
Posted By Keyan
I wanna be the admin formally known as Keyan :(

I wanna be the admin formally known as Keyan :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-27-2001, 11:33 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,450
Posted By Keyan
I'm the one with the fossilio mask on in the pic...

I'm the one with the fossilio mask on in the pic :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-24-2001, 10:36 PM
Replies: 191
Views: 11,074
Posted By Keyan
works now, sir ;)

works now, sir ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-24-2001, 10:31 PM
Replies: 191
Views: 11,074
Posted By Keyan
Here's an idea....since we seemed to be on the...

Here's an idea....since we seemed to be on the topic of "go meet someone from graal and take a group pic...."
....I live really close to beowulf....want me to go stalk him and get a pic? :)

Oh,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-23-2001, 10:48 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,842
Posted By Keyan
*pulls down his pants and looks at his ass* ...

*pulls down his pants and looks at his ass*
Damnit, nothing :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-23-2001, 10:41 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,067
Posted By Keyan
My bitrate is always over 100 (unless its 0 when...

My bitrate is always over 100 (unless its 0 when i'm not moving) and I'm on a 56k *sits down since he cant dance*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-23-2001, 02:21 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,065
Posted By Keyan
Me! ...

Me!
http://eeveecrew.virtualave.net/images/keyan.bmp
http://eeveecrew.virtualave.net/images/keyan2.bmp

The "armored" one of me with the shield was my first setup, and there was a female long ago...
Forum: Level Design 08-22-2001, 07:31 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,005
Posted By Keyan
NICE! the floor is kinda dark and repetative...

NICE!
the floor is kinda dark and repetative tho =/
Forum: Tech Support 08-22-2001, 06:38 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,590
Posted By Keyan
I can copy a said message, but when trying to...

I can copy a said message, but when trying to type something, i cant right click and paste, or use ctrl + insert......could it be that i got IE 6 beta? ionno o_O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-22-2001, 06:30 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 5,420
Posted By Keyan
's called I'm trying to be FUNNY. You must not...

's called I'm trying to be FUNNY. You must not have heard of that term before :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-22-2001, 06:19 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,127
Posted By Keyan
So you'll be there in an hour, kyle? give me 3...

So you'll be there in an hour, kyle? give me 3 weeks, I'll get there o_O :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-22-2001, 06:15 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 5,420
Posted By Keyan
Then can I have his account? I've always wanted...

Then can I have his account? I've always wanted to have a bomy account :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-22-2001, 01:25 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 5,420
Posted By Keyan
I think that I should get the bomy. Why? because...

I think that I should get the bomy. Why? because to get a bomy, you usually have to be rich, by exploiting a bug, or pking people soooo much.

I have done neither of those things.

I have barely...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-21-2001, 11:00 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,472
Posted By Keyan
Re: Fun Ideas!

I'm on the ET list....only if more people would recommend me X_X

Oh, and i agree about everything you said in that first post of yours :)
Showing results 126 to 150 of 233

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.