Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Amagius
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-03-2005, 06:26 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 11,737
Posted By Amagius
Believe me, I have no doubt that you could...

Believe me, I have no doubt that you could collect a suitable global graphics team -- I just don't think it is necessary.

With the establishment of private playerworlds, people ALWAYS have the...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 879
Posted By Amagius
Happy Birthday! Gasoline Dreams!

Happy Birthday! Gasoline Dreams!
Forum: Future Improvements 06-02-2005, 10:11 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,101
Posted By Amagius
Sir, you wouldn't notice I spelled "intelect"...

Sir, you wouldn't notice I spelled "intelect" wrong unless someone pointed it out.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2005, 10:07 PM
Replies: 160
Views: 16,015
Posted By Amagius
It's previewing a tileset. Don't get ahead of...

It's previewing a tileset. Don't get ahead of yourself. It's not Oasaal2001.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2005, 05:49 AM
Replies: 160
Views: 16,015
Posted By Amagius
It all looks like a welcome improvement to your...

It all looks like a welcome improvement to your previous tileset.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,897
Posted By Amagius
Amagius.

Amagius.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-01-2005, 03:35 AM
Replies: 160
Views: 16,015
Posted By Amagius
Well, oh so coincidentally, Graal 2001's staff...

Well, oh so coincidentally, Graal 2001's staff doesn't not equal Mal's staff.
Forum: Future Improvements 05-29-2005, 02:56 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,101
Posted By Amagius
Don't apply to logic what can be applied to...

Don't apply to logic what can be applied to common knowledge.

I like this idea, and I don't see how it is all that hard. You could have a combo box that has two or three languages and then...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2005, 05:39 AM
Replies: 160
Views: 16,015
Posted By Amagius
I'll run fast. North Americans like running....

I'll run fast.

North Americans like running. Duh.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2005, 07:38 PM
Replies: 160
Views: 16,015
Posted By Amagius
Sure. Meet me at Edwards Theatre at 5:00 P.M.

Sure. Meet me at Edwards Theatre at 5:00 P.M.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2005, 04:36 AM
Replies: 160
Views: 16,015
Posted By Amagius
The first thread you did was bash-esque. All you...

The first thread you did was bash-esque. All you other threads were either like it or held similar themes (Which shouldn't have been locked).

Anyways, now that summer is around and I've actually...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2005, 06:31 AM
Replies: 160
Views: 16,015
Posted By Amagius
Skills should not affect combat. ...

Skills should not affect combat.

ConsideringSkills should not affect combat.

Considering that Graal 2001’s roots are based around an economic system, shouldn’t the skills relate to such? To...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-25-2005, 05:33 AM
Replies: 160
Views: 16,015
Posted By Amagius
oasis screenshots plz.

oasis screenshots plz.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-25-2005, 05:03 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 7,828
Posted By Amagius
I "misinterpreted" as well. I just popped some...

I "misinterpreted" as well. I just popped some popcorn and watched instead of replying.
Forum: Zone 05-24-2005, 02:22 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,240
Posted By Amagius
Do I smell the 'Reign of Terror'?

Do I smell the 'Reign of Terror'?
Forum: Zone 05-24-2005, 02:19 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,240
Posted By Amagius
You say it as if this is some position of...

You say it as if this is some position of grandeur. This is Smokey the Bear we are talking about. The environment of the server is not endangered because someone is cursing.

On the internet, you...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-23-2005, 11:20 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 7,828
Posted By Amagius
A.) You don't act as a PWA. B.) From the sounds...

A.) You don't act as a PWA.
B.) From the sounds of things, you have a quite ****ty relationship.

P.S. Keyword is "had".
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-23-2005, 02:45 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 7,828
Posted By Amagius
See you, space cowboy. You were pretty cool. ...

See you, space cowboy. You were pretty cool.
(Now that would be macabre irony if your girlfriend was named Julia)


Quoted For Emphasis.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-19-2005, 03:55 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 7,381
Posted By Amagius
Unless you are saying Era is based around your...

Unless you are saying Era is based around your eventblock system, I see no reason why using something from the server means they want to be like the server.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-16-2005, 05:54 AM
Replies: 35
Poll: Graal..
Views: 3,725
Posted By Amagius
Agreed. The very people that enticed me to...

Agreed.

The very people that enticed me to this game are gone, the servers are spread out with over 100 playerworlds, though only a few worthwhile, and eveyone composing their own little project...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-13-2005, 01:58 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,864
Posted By Amagius
Wait, wait, waaaaait. Let me just see if I caught...

Wait, wait, waaaaait. Let me just see if I caught this correctly.

It is good to not be paid for a job, so that when you quit you can say you lost nothing by doing so?
Forum: Level Design 05-10-2005, 03:33 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,661
Posted By Amagius
I like the outside level. I like the inside...

I like the outside level.
I like the inside level more.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2005, 05:12 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 6,085
Posted By Amagius
Happy beearlied birthday.

Happy beearlied birthday.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2005, 04:55 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,440
Posted By Amagius
I actually enjoyed that Inu Yasha game alot. I...

I actually enjoyed that Inu Yasha game alot. I don't mind the stealing of concepts; that would've been interesting.

I own with Miroku.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-29-2005, 10:19 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,339
Posted By Amagius
If I flamed you, you would probably care. ...

If I flamed you, you would probably care.

Anyways, everyone has ideas. Very few want to pick up the rod of whoop ass and attempt them.



Graal isn't isometric.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.