Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 193
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nelm
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:47 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 725
Posted By Nelm
Of course they don't, OH NO!! Rekad has ILLEGAL...

Of course they don't, OH NO!! Rekad has ILLEGAL screenshots of New World!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:45 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,258
Posted By Nelm
Dear Vermain and rest of Graal Forums Staff-

Dear Graal Forums Staff,
Lately I feel you have been teaming up on me. I would like ot know, WHY?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:36 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,639
Posted By Nelm
saying no more kingdoms is not a flame BUT asking...

saying no more kingdoms is not a flame BUT asking How is Samurai a rip-off of Dustari is a Flame the way you stated it is, I am done arguing with you guys now, I'm getting a head ache. "YOU THINK...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:29 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,639
Posted By Nelm
A flame is not an opinion, sorry to say....

A flame is not an opinion, sorry to say....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:28 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 1,968
Posted By Nelm
Vermain started the one in Indian Kingdom...

Vermain started the one in Indian Kingdom thread....I am sorry about arguing with everyone else..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:25 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,639
Posted By Nelm
You, graal is *** now and no one can change that,...

You, graal is *** now and no one can change that, we have IDIOTS like vermain being Moderators, people who flame themselves, AND I DON'T GIVE A **** WHETHER I AM BANNED OR NOT..I TRIED TO GIVE MY...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:22 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,639
Posted By Nelm
You seem like a smart guy.....Go look at the two...

You seem like a smart guy.....Go look at the two yourself...in fact, YOU TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:20 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,639
Posted By Nelm
OH MY GOD!!! A DECENT ARGUMENT!! I PRAISE YOU FOR...

OH MY GOD!!! A DECENT ARGUMENT!! I PRAISE YOU FOR BRINGING DEBATING TO THIS FORUM!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:16 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,639
Posted By Nelm
What I'm gonna verbally do to you is 10 times...

What I'm gonna verbally do to you is 10 times worse what you could verbally do to me.......
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:13 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,639
Posted By Nelm
THAT ASS STARTED IT!!

THAT ASS STARTED IT!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:12 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,639
Posted By Nelm
What I'm asking for is this game go back to the...

What I'm asking for is this game go back to the way it was, it's very,....ummmm... UNIQUE right now....Kind of like Vermain........
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:07 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,639
Posted By Nelm
Vermain, LIKE I SAID, I DON'T GIVE A ****...

Vermain,
LIKE I SAID, I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS UNTIL YOU PEOPLE TREAT MINE WITH RESPECT ALSO!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 06:05 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,639
Posted By Nelm
I can't wait for Vermain to shut the hell up and...

I can't wait for Vermain to shut the hell up and NO I don't care if I get banned!! I'm sick of these people who have no regard for an opinion!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 05:58 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,639
Posted By Nelm
I'M NOT BEING RACIST!!! I AM WHITE!!! WHY DO YOU...

I'M NOT BEING RACIST!!! I AM WHITE!!! WHY DO YOU THINK I PUT :D
YOU PEOPLE ARE SO ANAL RETENDANT!!! ESPECIALLY VERMAIN!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 05:51 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,639
Posted By Nelm
Re: Re: Indian Kingdom

1. Vermain has no clue what he's talking about
2. Vermain quit talking to me, did you get the impression I don't like YOU?
3. " "
4. BE QUIET YOU FRIGGIN DUNCE!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 05:47 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,639
Posted By Nelm
The Celt's are a mixture of Pirate Crew and...

The Celt's are a mixture of Pirate Crew and Dustari-
The Samarai have nothing to do with samurai, another Dustari Rip off
The first three kingdoms WERE original
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 05:43 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,639
Posted By Nelm
Indian Kingdom

I'm starting an Indian Kingdom, the reasons are:
1. It's original
2. I hate the White Man!!... :D
3. These other kingdoms are just rip offs of one another
4. Just thought it sounded good
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 05:40 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,131
Posted By Nelm
139 here, I'm in US, never had MC on exams but...

139 here, I'm in US, never had MC on exams but stupid things like Achievement Tests that have no real meaning!!!
Forum: Guild Life 06-19-2001, 06:13 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,021
Posted By Nelm
What are you whining abbout? I got a 33.6 K that...

What are you whining abbout? I got a 33.6 K that gets a 15 K connection, and I can play graal, post on the forums, browse the internet, and download at the same time!!
Forum: Guild Life 06-19-2001, 06:03 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,870
Posted By Nelm
At least we're the only...

At least we're the only superpower...HAHAHAHAHA....Go to hell you british idiot..and at least we don't salute the back of our hand laid across our foreheads cause we're losers, and at least we don't...
Forum: Guild Life 06-19-2001, 05:00 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,901
Posted By Nelm
Most of you guys have no idea about programming...

Most of you guys have no idea about programming do you? First of all, this recommendation is just Idiotic!!! You need a program running to Listen to a port and then relay info back to the client...
Forum: Guild Life 06-19-2001, 04:53 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,508
Posted By Nelm
Graal Royal Army

Graal Royal Army was once a pretty large official guild that I was Co-leader of, then the owner quit, his friend who is a commie
had his account and took over as administrator cause I did not have...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 10:28 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,139
Posted By Nelm
Nahh, it's not that I don't like you all, I am...

Nahh, it's not that I don't like you all, I am just pissed, and the only person that ever jailed was Link X.....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 02:04 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,139
Posted By Nelm
Me Hoss is NaMe, I eeeem steepid CrockHoody, ...

Me Hoss is NaMe, I eeeem steepid CrockHoody,
THATS WHAT YOU SAID WHEN I CUSSED YOU OUT FOR BEING A ****HEAD!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 10:04 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,139
Posted By Nelm
Maybe we should have an election..... If Stefan...

Maybe we should have an election.....
If Stefan likes this idea, I am announcing that I, Lord Matt shall run for the office of Asst. NPC Admin
Showing results 126 to 150 of 193

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.