Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 484
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shayde
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-10-2001, 12:48 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 12,602
Posted By Shayde
I started playing at 1.25... As far as I can...

I started playing at 1.25... As far as I can remember there was never EVER any more than 250 people online on one server at any time, 400-600 is completely crap, the server could barely handle 250...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-08-2001, 08:53 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,304
Posted By Shayde
stop the whingers

stop the whingers
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 07:14 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,034
Posted By Shayde
Aww, i missed the show =[

Aww, i missed the show =[
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 07:12 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,070
Posted By Shayde
I didn't find it as entertaining as it used to...

I didn't find it as entertaining as it used to be..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 07:11 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,963
Posted By Shayde
my fingers just get a numb kind of feeling..

my fingers just get a numb kind of feeling..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 07:10 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,931
Posted By Shayde
Some people are so quick to tag people as...

Some people are so quick to tag people as corrupt, it's pathetic.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 07:09 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,640
Posted By Shayde
Me no wear ecko, most people that i know and hate...

Me no wear ecko, most people that i know and hate wear ecko and are full wiggaz yo
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 07:07 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,153
Posted By Shayde
shayden...why does your nick have my nick within...

shayden...why does your nick have my nick within it? Like the n makes a really big difference..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 07:05 PM
Replies: 17
Poll: Poll
Views: 1,353
Posted By Shayde
Player Killing is a large part of graal, I don't...

Player Killing is a large part of graal, I don't know why newbies complain so much about this.. "GO AWAY YOU ___ING PKER!!" "PKERS R GEI" "STUPID PKERS"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 07:04 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,860
Posted By Shayde
That one is new to me as well..WTS is pretty...

That one is new to me as well..WTS is pretty stupid, I can't image WTP being any better...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 07:03 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,854
Posted By Shayde
Could you have it any other way so laggers aren't...

Could you have it any other way so laggers aren't disadvantaged?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 07:02 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,359
Posted By Shayde
shutup minoc..

shutup minoc..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 04:30 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,963
Posted By Shayde
I used macros to dupe hearts when it was possible...

I used macros to dupe hearts when it was possible back in the day -.-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 04:24 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,359
Posted By Shayde
www.didi?idontrecalldoingso!.com

www.didi?idontrecalldoingso!.com
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 04:23 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,514
Posted By Shayde
I read it, i found it neato -.-

I read it, i found it neato -.-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 04:20 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,155
Posted By Shayde
Or is it?

Or is it?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 04:19 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,153
Posted By Shayde
pics in my signiture -.-

pics in my signiture -.-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 04:14 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,070
Posted By Shayde
I'm sorry James, Kraken escaped custody!!!

I'm sorry James, Kraken escaped custody!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 04:13 PM
Replies: 15
:o
Views: 1,501
Posted By Shayde
I hang around with clostrophobic spirits, we're...

I hang around with clostrophobic spirits, we're distant.. It makes me look like a loner spirit! I SWEAR!! LOOK OVER THERE!! SEE!! *runs*...*flies away*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 04:11 PM
Replies: 17
Poll: Poll
Views: 1,353
Posted By Shayde
a FOUSAND!

a FOUSAND!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 04:09 PM
Replies: 15
:o
Views: 1,501
Posted By Shayde
I'm no loner, as you can see, I'm not alive...

I'm no loner, as you can see, I'm not alive either.. So.. Yeah.. I'm just a wondering spirit -.-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 04:08 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,109
Posted By Shayde
This happens once every 3rd full moon, and you're...

This happens once every 3rd full moon, and you're sick of it? Quit complaining, bad things happen.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 04:06 PM
Replies: 15
:o
Views: 1,501
Posted By Shayde
MORE AND HI

MORE AND HI
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 04:04 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,963
Posted By Shayde
But saying you have a disability can be...

But saying you have a disability can be considered as hearsay, you can't tell whether they are lying or not.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 04:03 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,359
Posted By Shayde
www.oh, okay..com

www.oh, okay..com
Showing results 126 to 150 of 484

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.