Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 177
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Drakmith
Forum: Graphic Design 09-11-2003, 04:48 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,426
Posted By Drakmith
Okay that could have gone better... My DSL...

Okay that could have gone better...

My DSL (From Hell, a spawn of Satan) Crashed before I attach the file... But it posts it anyways?
Forum: Graphic Design 09-11-2003, 04:35 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,426
Posted By Drakmith
The Night Santa Went....

Wierd Al Yankovich - The Night Santa Went Crazy

If you've heard the song, this picture will make sense.

Otherwise... It won't.. So go listen to it XP
Forum: Graphic Design 09-11-2003, 02:28 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 756
Posted By Drakmith
....Oops.... Well I won't be using Paint...

....Oops....

Well I won't be using Paint again.... Ever... So...

Doesn't mattah!
Forum: Graphic Design 09-11-2003, 01:36 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 918
Posted By Drakmith
Talking Let's Start a Trend!

Hiya XD

I got bored... And I was just looking around the room, I spotted the Kingdom Hearts Player's Guide in the corner.. And decided it'd be fun to make my character in "Heartless" form!

And...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-11-2003, 01:31 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,138
Posted By Drakmith
Prolly 'cause he and Mad Dog were fighting (In a...

Prolly 'cause he and Mad Dog were fighting (In a sense) In another Forum area
Forum: Graphic Design 09-10-2003, 08:28 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,510
Posted By Drakmith
*Smacks everyone* It doesn't look Egyptian.....

*Smacks everyone*

It doesn't look Egyptian.. They draw flat people.. Look like they were hit by steamrollers

This looks more MesoAmerican.. Like Mayan or something O.o

(Think, Emperors New...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-10-2003, 08:24 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,139
Posted By Drakmith
Thank j00. Uhm, question though.. ...

Thank j00.

Uhm, question though..

Technically, shouldn't this thread have been started in the Graphics forum o_O?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-10-2003, 08:13 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,139
Posted By Drakmith
Don't say it.... I know... >____>

Don't say it.... I know...


>____>
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-10-2003, 08:08 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,139
Posted By Drakmith
Wait... Don't look at that one above!! I...

Wait... Don't look at that one above!!

I forgot to shade the last 3 gems on it :\

Fie on me...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-10-2003, 08:05 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,139
Posted By Drakmith
Look daddy! It's an icon daddy! It's!.... Feh......

Look daddy! It's an icon daddy! It's!.... Feh... Aye I know it's probably a little too big >_>

But it's shiny!...Ish
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-10-2003, 07:31 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 4,923
Posted By Drakmith
Wait wait.... What server stole work from...

Wait wait.... What server stole work from Archaic?

I'll have their head on a God damned pike by morning.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-10-2003, 07:21 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 756
Posted By Drakmith
Unhappy The Pain!

Okay I tried using paint... Dithering and all.. And I have to say, it's painful,

Dithering hurts my freaking eyes @_@

So here's what I did.. No it's not finished because I can barely see now.. ...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-10-2003, 04:39 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,070
Posted By Drakmith
I never went to Erudin either.. Save for the one...

I never went to Erudin either.. Save for the one time my hunting partner and I mistook it for a dungeon... We were lost there for about... 2 days, real time O_o

So we were sucky hunters... Pfft
Forum: Graphic Design 09-10-2003, 05:06 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,070
Posted By Drakmith
And this is supposed to be a "Suspended Magic...

And this is supposed to be a "Suspended Magic Lamp... Thingy"

....

Well to anyone who played Everquest and was in Erudin... This would probably make more sense
Forum: Graphic Design 09-10-2003, 04:51 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,070
Posted By Drakmith
*Cries and runs off*

*Cries and runs off*
Forum: Graphic Design 09-10-2003, 04:46 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,070
Posted By Drakmith
Bloo Kat finds postage stamps

No don't pay attention to the title... It's entirely irrellivent

I was just posting to show my new art Style. O.o

It's my robot!

Partially inspired by Samus Aran and Resident Evil!
Forum: Graphic Design 07-26-2003, 03:50 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,745
Posted By Drakmith
Fine... You all hate me, then forget I ever...

Fine...

You all hate me, then forget I ever came here.

I'm tossing in the gauntlet on Graal.. I quit..

Only the most advanced *****s make it into power.. So I'll go to another game, :\
Forum: Graphic Design 07-26-2003, 03:22 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 10,809
Posted By Drakmith
Graal Kingdoms has a Plot o_o? All I see...

Graal Kingdoms has a Plot o_o?

All I see when I pay are Pricey Items, a Huge gap between Newbies and Rich folk (There's practically no "Middle" there)

Weird 3D T-rex baddies, and events every...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-26-2003, 03:14 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,745
Posted By Drakmith
Until you show me something impressive besides...

Until you show me something impressive besides your half-***ed signature... I could care less of your opinion anymore..

Holding an intelligent argument with you is like a Political debate with a...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-26-2003, 02:37 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,745
Posted By Drakmith
Or maybe the Pixelation forums... I prefer their...

Or maybe the Pixelation forums... I prefer their proper critique there, specifically pointing out problems.

Not just "dude you suck"
Forum: Graphic Design 07-26-2003, 02:22 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,745
Posted By Drakmith
Ouch.

Ouch.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-26-2003, 02:14 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,745
Posted By Drakmith
At least I have the comfort of knowing I'm better...

At least I have the comfort of knowing I'm better then,

"The Save-A-Lot Sig Wankster"


P.S. (Again) His left (Our left) shoulder is freaking huge... What did he do, pump iron with just one arm?
Forum: Graphic Design 07-26-2003, 02:08 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,745
Posted By Drakmith
Okay Kenny.. Your name looks like Wankster so...

Okay Kenny.. Your name looks like Wankster so I'll refer to you as that from now on.

You listen up.. If you kick so much *** at GFX, go make a better playerworld, improve that ugly as Sin...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-25-2003, 11:11 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,224
Posted By Drakmith
Those tiles are dead Secret of Mana and Seiken...

Those tiles are dead Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3 rips >.o

I lived and breathed those games, I should know...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-25-2003, 10:52 PM
Replies: 13
Poll: Sig?
Views: 1,373
Posted By Drakmith
Or see how many "Interesting" votes and replies...

Or see how many "Interesting" votes and replies you get to,

"How many Barbies did Abraham Lincoln have, if any?"

A.) 40
B.) Mustard
C.) Wts?
Showing results 126 to 150 of 177

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.