Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 319
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BARGAD
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-22-2002, 07:54 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,193
Posted By BARGAD
I am not a good scripter... but maybe use if...

I am not a good scripter... but maybe use if (playerchats&&strequals(#c,Hi)){

instead of
if (Playerchats&&strequals(#c,Hi)){

Could work O.o!
Forum: Level Design 03-22-2002, 07:50 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,118
Posted By BARGAD
Currently have a main room, members room,...

Currently have a main room, members room, sparring rooms (Large, medium, small) and some other stuff :)

And I will probably uppload this as another guild house for BTK O.o!
Forum: Level Design 03-22-2002, 04:23 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,385
Posted By BARGAD
Heh... ya! There is a edit post button which...

Heh... ya!

There is a edit post button which could be used instead of posting all those useless posts :)

And I would try and open the level, press Alt+1 and then save the file. Then go here and...
Forum: Level Design 03-21-2002, 08:36 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,118
Posted By BARGAD
Heh... actually I haven´t used it much at all...

Heh... actually I haven´t used it much at all before... I have always disliked the lava tree and such so therefore I stayed away from it... :)

This is probably the first level with lava at all in...
Forum: Guild Life 03-21-2002, 06:01 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,890
Posted By BARGAD
Well... not really... :( BTK still has...

Well... not really... :(

BTK still has people like Dew, DarkLord, Baek (Still in it but don´t play to much I think) and such... who are very good fighters :) And new ones are recruiter ^_^
...
Forum: Level Design 03-20-2002, 10:06 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,118
Posted By BARGAD
Yes it is :)

Yes it is :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-20-2002, 08:54 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,486
Posted By BARGAD
Sanstrata has/had one, classic has one, Xone had...

Sanstrata has/had one, classic has one, Xone had one. :)
I could probly get the script for you if you really wanna see how it works :)

/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-20-2002, 10:42 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,494
Posted By BARGAD
Thanks!! :) I was begining to curse at the...

Thanks!! :)
I was begining to curse at the scritp!
/CaRniE
Forum: Level Design 03-20-2002, 07:24 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,118
Posted By BARGAD
Thank you Mmmmkay and Thak... :) But whats...

Thank you Mmmmkay and Thak... :)

But whats wrong with a evil PKing guild having guild meetings were they are feeding the fishes in their aquarium?! ;)
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-20-2002, 07:20 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,494
Posted By BARGAD
Oops.. I forgot to mention its not finished yet...

Oops.. I forgot to mention its not finished yet x_X
Im makin it onboard right now :)


/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-20-2002, 06:38 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,494
Posted By BARGAD
Skiiing

This is a ski script for free (Yeah I know about the Ganis)
I just wanted to get some comments on it :)

/CaRnie

-Note:Please dont Steal-
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-20-2002, 06:32 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 948
Posted By BARGAD
Uh Is Exodus a MTG Edition??/ /CaRnIe

Uh Is Exodus a MTG Edition??/

/CaRnIe
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 03-20-2002, 06:26 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 11,622
Posted By BARGAD
Stfu Shavo, if you dont like the server don't...

Stfu Shavo, if you dont like the server don't play it, Stupid

/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-20-2002, 06:17 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,138
Posted By BARGAD
Yeah but that dosnt mean its not for only p2p lol...

Yeah but that dosnt mean its not for only p2p lol


/CaRnIe
Forum: Level Design 03-20-2002, 04:24 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,118
Posted By BARGAD
Heh... with water it looks like some saints...

Heh... with water it looks like some saints guildhouse... :)
Forum: Level Design 03-20-2002, 03:00 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,118
Posted By BARGAD
Thank you very much indeed! :)

Thank you very much indeed! :)
Forum: Level Design 03-20-2002, 02:31 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,118
Posted By BARGAD
Umm... inside guildhouse level!

Hello! :)

I was a bit bored so I tought I could post a level from a guildhouse I am working on. And don´t care about the NPC as I will change the look of it... but how is the level itself?! O.o!...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-20-2002, 12:23 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,271
Posted By BARGAD
Re: I'm Back! :)

Sounds great Brandon ^_^

And welcome back :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-19-2002, 09:03 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,772
Posted By BARGAD
I think it looks pretty kool:) /CaRnIe

I think it looks pretty kool:)

/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-19-2002, 08:59 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,141
Posted By BARGAD
I think it can be closed now, We've explained it...

I think it can be closed now, We've explained it 10 times :)

/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-19-2002, 08:58 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,442
Posted By BARGAD
Its pretty! *Stares at pretty shiny lights for...

Its pretty!
*Stares at pretty shiny lights for hours*

/CaRnIe
Forum: Level Design 03-19-2002, 06:13 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,952
Posted By BARGAD
And here is the tiles I used... I did not bother...

And here is the tiles I used... I did not bother to mark predefinied objects :)
Forum: Level Design 03-19-2002, 06:10 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,952
Posted By BARGAD
Well... umm... I think I got it now... I attach...

Well... umm... I think I got it now... I attach two files... one with a level with some tiles I used... if it is there then I ahve marked the tile on the pics1.png I attach as second :)

If I was...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-19-2002, 05:46 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,138
Posted By BARGAD
Yeah I know Kai. I just put that together in a...

Yeah I know Kai. I just put that together in a minute for a quick example :)

/CaRnIe
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-19-2002, 04:07 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,323
Posted By BARGAD
I agree :) I like the huge part in the...

I agree :)

I like the huge part in the middle... which was on the first map... the others does not look quite as good... but this map sure is great ^_^
Showing results 126 to 150 of 319

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.