Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: KawaiiSaRiA
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-09-2002, 01:30 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,146
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2002, 10:40 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,704
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Jus' gotta go to some bushy place to see that. O.o

Jus' gotta go to some bushy place to see that. O.o
Forum: Graphic Design 06-08-2002, 10:39 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,238
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Get this.

Do you all realize that, without graphics, graal would not exist?

So I think players, and staff, should give us a little more respect. I'm sick of the crap I get, and I'm sick of being ignored...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2002, 07:51 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,704
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Yes, yes I do. No. I'm joking. But I see lots of...

Yes, yes I do. No. I'm joking. But I see lots of them squished on the road :(
Forum: Graphic Design 06-08-2002, 03:07 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,327
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Colours must be more..realistic.

Colours must be more..realistic.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2002, 03:00 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,704
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Seen it O.O

Seen it O.O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-06-2002, 04:08 PM
Replies: 152
Views: 14,858
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
That's over with. And I wish to forget about it,...

That's over with. And I wish to forget about it, as does Bhala, please.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-06-2002, 03:45 PM
Replies: 152
Views: 14,858
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
What about me and Bhala...?

What about me and Bhala...?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-05-2002, 10:35 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,271
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Agreed.

Agreed.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-05-2002, 03:57 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,039
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I like it. Nice job for a first time. O.o

I like it. Nice job for a first time. O.o
Forum: Graphic Design 05-30-2002, 06:32 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 784
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
What number did I accept your head as?

What number did I accept your head as?
Forum: Graphic Design 05-29-2002, 05:04 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 784
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Accepted graphics would not work in game, I also...

Accepted graphics would not work in game, I also could not upload them to RC FTP, as the read only rights were messed.
I cannot get on AIM as of now, I'm not at home.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-29-2002, 03:44 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 784
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
This is great!

Global graphics problem was fixed by unixmad just a couple of days ago, I beleive. He's so great. Expect to see more new heads, sword, and shields soon!
Forum: Graphic Design 05-24-2002, 12:19 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 889
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
That looks much better. ^.~

That looks much better. ^.~
Forum: Graphic Design 05-23-2002, 12:54 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 952
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
It's pretty. I really like it. :) May I ask who...

It's pretty. I really like it. :)
May I ask who made this? Did you, gonmon? O.o
Forum: Graphic Design 05-23-2002, 11:03 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 889
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Re: G2k2 Body + Hat

The hat first of all is a re colour. The body looks alright, though the shoulders are a tad bit square. Other than that, I like it. Perhaps you need to make the actual body so we can put it up on...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-22-2002, 11:06 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 6,224
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Re: The Graal T-Shirt

Looks cool. Perhaps I will order one once I get enough money. ^^
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-22-2002, 11:03 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,084
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I will send them to you when I get back from...

I will send them to you when I get back from college, kay?
Stay on AIM till then. ^^
Forum: Graphic Design 05-18-2002, 09:49 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,545
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Clueless, ooooooookay?

Clueless, ooooooookay?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 09:46 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,319
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Re: G2k2 Exclusive

Note, you spelt "as" as "ass". Correct it, that does not look too pleasant.
Also, graal2002 staff are not secret. As you can easily log onto 2002 in ghost mode and check what RCs are on.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-15-2002, 11:47 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 775
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
To my knowledge, yea. Just trying to get some...

To my knowledge, yea. Just trying to get some desert tiles so we can start making the levels. Have already made some graphics for the quest.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-15-2002, 09:55 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,150
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
NASTAZIOOO!!! <3!! Kamuii - will message you...

NASTAZIOOO!!! <3!!

Kamuii - will message you on aim when I get home from college, you could easily forum pm me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-15-2002, 09:53 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,315
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Uh what is he mod of, that's what I wanna know....

Uh what is he mod of, that's what I wanna know. =__=
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-15-2002, 09:46 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,315
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Who is..

Graal518? :confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-14-2002, 06:25 PM
Replies: 224
Views: 19,546
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Re: Managing staff

So this would mean, all current staff will be fired?
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.