Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 237
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 50 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mr. Bear
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 02:04 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
That is because I don't waste my time with you....

That is because I don't waste my time with you. You are just out to destroy graal and are upset because you never continued any job you had at graal. I work hard for my things, why dont you stop...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 01:58 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
I have a few in mind. Nightlord being one of...

I have a few in mind.
Nightlord being one of them, but my access is huge responsiblity and stefan knorr and stephane portha would have to think this one out themselves.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 01:56 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
no joe owned razorcage. He made the clone of...

no joe owned razorcage. He made the clone of graal and im the one that told stefan he needs to be taken care of.

I webdesigned for razorcage for roms, that was after razorcage was a named used...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 01:52 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
no that was joe.

no that was joe.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 01:51 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
What a waste of time, well besides all this im...

What a waste of time, well besides all this im taking a new approach starting tommorow. I'm going to start to worry about the people who want to join together and improve graal rather then just...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 01:47 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
Razorcage, hmm lets see the ROM site? yes i built...

Razorcage, hmm lets see the ROM site? yes i built that and then they turned into graal cheating, then i quit and told galen the login info for everything.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 12:02 PM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
I state the facts and nothing different. This...

I state the facts and nothing different. This player is the one that is upset over everything in the largest degree.
If you notice i targeted these players because it comes down to my APOLOGY...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 11:52 AM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
What "Gameo" and anyone else does is up to them,...

What "Gameo" and anyone else does is up to them, i will continue to work hard for graal and if you have a problem contact me or contact my superiors.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 11:46 AM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
Then you e-mail [email protected], I agree...

Then you e-mail [email protected], I agree but i believe he was leaving it to show stefan. Either way the job wasn't done and in that case you contact the proper people.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 11:43 AM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
Did i not appologize or was i talking to 2 or 3...

Did i not appologize or was i talking to 2 or 3 people?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 11:38 AM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
IM TIRED OF comebacks. i don't care anymore, i...

IM TIRED OF comebacks. i don't care anymore, i dont do it for tybalt or gameo i do it for the people that actually play the game for what it is.
I must do my job whether people hate me or not.
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 11:34 AM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
Not my doing, i never banned anyones accounts, i...

Not my doing, i never banned anyones accounts, i just unbanned Tybalt for first hand cursing without warning from geovanie, that was unfair.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 11:33 AM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
To apologize like i have shows you are what i'd...

To apologize like i have shows you are what i'd made you out to be. A honest and forgiving person.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-30-2001, 11:22 AM
Replies: 567
Views: 46,902
Posted By Mr. Bear
Red face My Problems/Conclusions And My Appology.

Dear Graalians,
I would just like to start out saying a few things, those who have choose to follow Gameo have either of the two problems:

1) A problem with me personally that i...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2001, 05:29 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,470
Posted By Mr. Bear
moderators should have told me like now and he...

moderators should have told me like now and he would get the same punishment.
Forum: Events and Activities 06-29-2001, 05:29 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 216,896
Posted By Mr. Bear
moderators should have told me like now and he...

moderators should have told me like now and he would get the same punishment.
Forum: Events and Activities 06-29-2001, 05:25 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 216,896
Posted By Mr. Bear
negative, you starting trouble and you think...

negative, you starting trouble and you think noone will take care of your dirty mouth that noone wants to hear.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2001, 05:25 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,470
Posted By Mr. Bear
negative, you starting trouble and you think...

negative, you starting trouble and you think noone will take care of your dirty mouth that noone wants to hear.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2001, 05:23 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,470
Posted By Mr. Bear
do it again and watch me. when you curse...

do it again and watch me.
when you curse towards others to offend them or directly to them its against rules.
I don't care if you think your some god you follow those rules; ed of story.
Forum: Events and Activities 06-29-2001, 05:23 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 216,896
Posted By Mr. Bear
do it again and watch me. when you curse...

do it again and watch me.
when you curse towards others to offend them or directly to them its against rules.
I don't care if you think your some god you follow those rules; ed of story.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2001, 07:51 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,263
Posted By Mr. Bear
Red face Where Will Bear Be Till Friday Night You Ask?

Well I sure as heck won't be on graal. I have tons of exams that last about 4 hours long each.

I'll be back friday night and then we will be in ful action to change lots of faq things (im...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2001, 09:43 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,669
Posted By Mr. Bear
OMG! Did You See The BEAR IN MUMMY2!

!!!!!!!

There was a bear I TELL YA! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!
HE SORT OF LOOKED LIKE THIS
http://www.graalclassic.com/site/staff/s_bomber.jpg
=DDDDDDDD

Stefan wubs.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2001, 09:39 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,073
Posted By Mr. Bear
YOU GUYS HAVE TROJANS.

YOU GUYS HAVE TROJANS.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2001, 10:21 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,477
Posted By Mr. Bear
Sadly thats probably piehaxor and friends.

Sadly thats probably piehaxor and friends.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 11:48 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,447
Posted By Mr. Bear
Enough. This isn't worth arguing about. This post...

Enough. This isn't worth arguing about. This post was here to inform not to debate.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 237

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.