Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 348
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 104 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lyndzey8000
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-28-2001, 07:17 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,193
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Well I am not exactly sure yet, but when I have...

Well I am not exactly sure yet, but when I have my (Events Admin) tag on that means I am looking for some ETs to hire. So if people are holding a lot of events and I go and I see that people are...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-28-2001, 07:12 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,193
Posted By Lyndzey8000
New ET

Hello Everyone.
I am trying to fix ET, because I have seen many complaints. I want to have it like:
One ET Admin
One Asst ET Admin
5 ETs

There are no "sponsering" things or "polls" because...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-28-2001, 09:35 AM
Replies: 516
Views: 50,268
Posted By Lyndzey8000
This is what I was going to do when Olorin had...

This is what I was going to do when Olorin had offered me the job but had it have it approved by Stefan:
Go on each PW about 10 minutes a day each. Make a list of the owner and co-owners of each...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-28-2001, 09:04 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,737
Posted By Lyndzey8000
HEYhost?! Kronan?! Why did they have RC...

HEYhost?! Kronan?! Why did they have RC...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-27-2001, 06:38 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,876
Posted By Lyndzey8000
What I ment was that most Lindsay's spell their...

What I ment was that most Lindsay's spell their name like Lindsay or Lindsey. You probably won't find one spelled like Lyndzey
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-27-2001, 06:36 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,876
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Oh I found out who it was...It was this annoying...

Oh I found out who it was...It was this annoying guy named Purple Roze that wants to join Dustari and when I said no I guess he got pissed
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-27-2001, 06:32 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,876
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Well they had to be an imposter because I spell...

Well they had to be an imposter because I spell my name a different way...who knows who Septune is?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 10:10 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,545
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Ouch,,,

Ouch,,,
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 07:29 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,794
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Gah I hate ebay. I am always ripped off from it....

Gah I hate ebay. I am always ripped off from it. They email me like "yah you win now send me the money and I will send you the thing" then we go through like 5 emails telling where we live and I send...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-20-2001, 08:20 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,613
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I dont even know unixmad, I think he has a secret...

I dont even know unixmad, I think he has a secret account or something
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-20-2001, 08:12 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,749
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I don't like having special NPC's, it just makes...

I don't like having special NPC's, it just makes more and more newbies want to join your kingdom, then they all start to abuse it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-18-2001, 03:50 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,956
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Talking well there isn't much, we need horses,...

well there isn't much,


we need horses, all different kinds

:p

a little bigger royal rooms:o

another seat for the family to sit on, there is only 3
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-18-2001, 12:18 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,451
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Jinn made that up. I brought it over to G2001 and...

Jinn made that up. I brought it over to G2001 and then I made this big deal about it and Stefan ended up making it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-17-2001, 05:53 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 5,488
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Hylian was a GP (was police back then)...when it...

Hylian was a GP (was police back then)...when it first came out. I remember there were a chief, an asst, and 6 GP's back then. Then Spider kept hacking the guildcodes so we changed Police to GP
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-16-2001, 06:40 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 5,488
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I think greezi would do a good job but he doesnt...

I think greezi would do a good job but he doesnt have experience yet, but Captain USA does and I also think he would do a good job.

Hoss would do really good...but I guess he can't
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-16-2001, 07:28 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 882
Posted By Lyndzey8000
We can steal trophies by beating the other teams...

We can steal trophies by beating the other teams in events. But no raiding castle and somehow grabbing them and dragging them to the other castle.

We will probably have about one trophy a week,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-16-2001, 07:24 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,561
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Maybe we could have it like there is this huge...

Maybe we could have it like there is this huge jail with all these robbers. The robbers try and go into these computers and activate unlocks and get all them to escape, while the cops try and stop...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 06-16-2001, 07:21 AM
Replies: 13
>=(
Views: 1,566
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Actually it would be SilverAngel:Silve The...

Actually it would be
SilverAngel:Silve The Newbie
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-16-2001, 06:50 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,561
Posted By Lyndzey8000
It should become more of a team thing too. Maybe...

It should become more of a team thing too. Maybe like Cops VS Robbers and the whole team wins, instead of a player type thing. But we could have like Best Cop and Best Robber or something to see who...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2001, 07:55 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,561
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Lets see how it goes...I am hosting the event...

Lets see how it goes...I am hosting the event right now
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2001, 07:32 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 977
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I didn't warp out ANY pirates! I don't even know...

I didn't warp out ANY pirates! I don't even know how to do that. I just start getting PM's, "YOU WARPED ME OUT!!! LET ME BACK IN!!!"etc. I have no idea how they got there, but I understand the game...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2001, 10:03 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 977
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Results of Kingdom Games

Dustarians have won the event Kingdom Games.

Although they have a trophy, they don't have it for good!

We will have more and more Kingdom Events hosted through-out the year. All will be posted...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 11:02 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 2,584
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I was in Baddies with Krafty, but when I came...

I was in Baddies with Krafty, but when I came back to Graal he didn't play anymore
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 10:32 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 2,584
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Nothing in 1.0-1.2 1.2 Baddies 1.4 SM 2.02...

Nothing in 1.0-1.2
1.2 Baddies
1.4 SM
2.02 Baddies
2.03 SM

I change too much
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 09:35 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,206
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I can host it tomorrow, just be there ET members.

I can host it tomorrow, just be there ET members.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 348

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.