Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Geovanie Legend
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-06-2003, 02:11 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,848
Posted By Geovanie Legend
However, most people find it too bothersome to go...

However, most people find it too bothersome to go through all of that just to show someone an item they have so they'd rather drop it on the ground and say "Right click this".

Using the inspection...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2003, 03:28 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,255
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ok since i'm a computer tech i'll give you all...

Ok since i'm a computer tech i'll give you all the laimens terms of what happened.

If you refer back to what Stefan said, I believe he pretty much means...

The computer that Graal Kingdoms is...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2003, 03:24 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,255
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I think you mean the Grace bar, and that's for...

I think you mean the Grace bar, and that's for people who pray to a god.
That or you mean Mana which is spell casting.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2003, 02:41 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,255
Posted By Geovanie Legend
We all want back in, just be patient... "All good...

We all want back in, just be patient... "All good things take time" :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2003, 02:14 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,255
Posted By Geovanie Legend
So the server crashed, everyone just chill for a...

So the server crashed, everyone just chill for a while and I think we should all give Stefan a really big thanks along with the rest of the staff (Loriel, Tyhm, etc.) For giving us all the great new...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2003, 02:03 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,255
Posted By Geovanie Legend
It don't even do that for me, it just gives me a...

It don't even do that for me, it just gives me a blank screen, sits there for a while, then finally says "The connection could not be established." :\ :mad: :(

Edit: Oh look, now there's no...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2003, 02:02 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,088
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes, I have talked this over with some people...

Yes, I have talked this over with some people including staff and the problem here is making people mad.

I suggested setting a price on each item that was made with random alchemy and then...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-02-2003, 01:57 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,848
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Another idea! Inspecting - When you left...

Another idea!

Inspecting - When you left mouse click another player a window should pop up for both players just like when doing a trade. You windows would say "Waiting for authorization" and the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2003, 01:52 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,255
Posted By Geovanie Legend
And here is the REAL DEAL, lol. As for not...

And here is the REAL DEAL, lol.

As for not being able to log back on, well i'm in Bomboria and it won't let me back on. :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2003, 01:49 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,255
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Last one was the fake line. This one is...

Last one was the fake line.

This one is everyone saying Chesse (or something elsem lol) at the fake line.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2003, 01:43 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,255
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Talking Presents! (by Loriel & GL)

Loriel asked me to take some screenies of the whole present give-away so like here they are.

I got some of all you fools standing in front of the mine waiting to get in, and some of the actual...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-01-2003, 07:15 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,088
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Stefan told me that it was now possible to use...

Stefan told me that it was now possible to use alchemy to make gloves/gauntlets but you HAVE to know the recipie to make them, the random alchemy won't work.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-01-2003, 04:39 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,088
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I don't know who Kamui is, but I know who...

I don't know who Kamui is, but I know who Kaimitsu is lol.
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-01-2003, 12:07 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,848
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Talking Idea's

I think it would be cool to see the following items.

Things for houses -
1. Fences - this way we can put a fence near our house and design a yard
2. Piano - Make it playable to so we can sit at...
Forum: Kingdoms 12-31-2002, 09:52 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,366
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Olorin is talking about the Zormite's, not the...

Olorin is talking about the Zormite's, not the Samurai's lol.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-31-2002, 09:50 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,088
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Question New Additions?

What all was added today? Stefan just added the stuff then left without saying anything.

I know about the Glok's Tounge, Wolf Arm's, and sometimes you get more then 1 foot from dievil's.

But...
Forum: Kingdoms 12-31-2002, 08:22 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,366
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I agree, now Alakar and myself raided Zormite a...

I agree, now Alakar and myself raided Zormite a while back but it was just out of pure boredom and for fun... No harm was done.

Even some of the Zormite had fun and afterwords we all sit and...
Forum: Kingdoms 12-31-2002, 07:04 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,366
Posted By Geovanie Legend
That's not what I said at all, pay attention! ...

That's not what I said at all, pay attention!

I mean come on 1 person against 20? I don't care what level you are, that's just an impossible victory!

They could atleast try to make it a bit...
Forum: GK Bugs 12-31-2002, 06:27 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 959
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Angry Death glitch!

I was in kingdom mode, and when i cam out of Kingdom mode someone from Samurai was still able to kill me even though i'm in peaceful mode and they were in kingdom mode.

As a result i went from...
Forum: Kingdoms 12-31-2002, 04:55 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,366
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Exclamation Foolish RP'ing

Late yesterday the Samurai attacked Astri without warning and not to mention I was the only Astri on.
And they expected me to defend again 20+ Samurai.

In my opinion that's some very...
Forum: Kingdoms 12-30-2002, 09:33 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,611
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol i done that to lvl my wisdom a bit :)

lol i done that to lvl my wisdom a bit :)
Forum: Kingdoms 12-30-2002, 07:34 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,611
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol i quit doing those item-forts a long time ago...

lol i quit doing those item-forts a long time ago :D
Forum: Kingdoms 12-30-2002, 07:09 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,611
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Did you NOT see my "NOTE:" I said we are 2 very...

Did you NOT see my "NOTE:"
I said we are 2 very bored people trying to have some fun!
Forum: Kingdoms 12-30-2002, 06:57 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,611
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Here is the 2nd part of the fish fry! I...

Here is the 2nd part of the fish fry!

I think I ate too much fish and Alakar was still stuffing his face, lol.
Forum: Kingdoms 12-30-2002, 06:55 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,611
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Thumbs up Astri's fish fry!

Alakar and myself challenged the Zormite and none of them came to their own castle, so we had a fish fry!

Here see for yourself in these pictures. :D

Note: This is just the act of 2 very bored...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.