Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 153
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 50 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: shaggy2dope
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 10:25 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,970
Posted By shaggy2dope
Hey make a poll or somehting about should I be...

Hey make a poll or somehting about should I be banned...if i get banned (doesn't bother me if I do) Ill be back with a fury like no other
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 10:20 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,146
Posted By shaggy2dope
Thumbs up Whoa, you guys are cool!

Whoa, you guys are cool!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 04:11 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 5,644
Posted By shaggy2dope
dam right,,peace im out til tommorrow

dam right,,peace im out til tommorrow
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 04:10 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,970
Posted By shaggy2dope
......

......
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 04:05 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,085
Posted By shaggy2dope
Damit what the **** is wrong with you lamer?

Damit what the **** is wrong with you lamer?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 04:01 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 5,644
Posted By shaggy2dope
peach want me to kick his ass?

peach want me to kick his ass?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 03:59 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,085
Posted By shaggy2dope
dam you guys are a bunch of ***s

dam you guys are a bunch of ***s
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 03:57 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,970
Posted By shaggy2dope
First off, deetto you need to shut up before i...

First off, deetto you need to shut up before i slap your left eye back into its proper position ok?! I've seen your pic looks like you get poked in the eye if you know what I mean!!

Second,Game...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 03:52 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,970
Posted By shaggy2dope
My parents whoaa dont wanna bring those innocent...

My parents whoaa dont wanna bring those innocent bastards into the conversation!! Game your so AARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAm you piss me off...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 03:48 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,970
Posted By shaggy2dope
Stfu you stupid little mexican boy whose had one...

Stfu you stupid little mexican boy whose had one too many culupas stuck in their anus by their brother,mom,dad,sister, and dead grandpappy. I post what I feel like posting just as you feel like...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 03:45 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,571
Posted By shaggy2dope
Damit I hate you ***gots

Damit I hate you ***gots
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 03:43 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,970
Posted By shaggy2dope
Game, Im goddamn stupid? haha dam you must have...

Game, Im goddamn stupid? haha dam you must have been molested by a bunch of circus midgets to think of such a ******* reply
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 03:41 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,970
Posted By shaggy2dope
Thumbs up no game

no game
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 03:39 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,970
Posted By shaggy2dope
Thumbs up ROFLMMFAO!!!!!! Thats almost as funny as the way...

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!! Thats almost as funny as the way you mom looked lastnight...LMAO!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 03:32 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,970
Posted By shaggy2dope
Question Please feel free to express your thoughts and...

Please feel free to express your thoughts and comments so I may have a good laugh later!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 03:29 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,655
Posted By shaggy2dope
I have some ***s like game and trueheat on my...

I have some ***s like game and trueheat on my buddylist becuz I like to ruin what their plans when they try to do somehting.

babygyrl
fuzzysheep
eminem123
coolange
stonie_delteria
perplexboy...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 03:00 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 5,644
Posted By shaggy2dope
#1-Anyone in Dark Lotus!I love you,your my boys! ...

#1-Anyone in Dark Lotus!I love you,your my boys!
#2-Krakken
#3-Mankind23
#4-Ice Pick
#5-Mr. Bear
#6-Welly
#7-Damien
#8-Lugie
#9-$eifer
#10-Godspeed
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2001, 12:55 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 7,866
Posted By shaggy2dope
hmmmm haha loks like its time to pk the **** out...

hmmmm haha loks like its time to pk the **** out of each of you :D
Hit Lit
--------------
Game (Just ***)
Lycia (which reminds me...is your moma fat ***** too?)
Trueheat (didn't I see you on...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2001, 01:08 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,608
Posted By shaggy2dope
Exclamation *Music ---------- 1)Insane Clown Posse ...

*Music
----------
1)Insane Clown Posse
2)Twiztid
3)Blaze Ya Dead Homie
4)DMX
5)Godsmack
6)*Mostly Rap

*Movies
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 12:18 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 6,449
Posted By shaggy2dope
Thumbs up Dammm i bid on lyndzey 8 O !!!!!

Dammm i bid on lyndzey
8 O !!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 03:47 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 6,449
Posted By shaggy2dope
Talking I argee wit "Game " on DarkPrincess but ill go...

I argee wit "Game " on DarkPrincess but ill go all theway CALI you are mine! muwhahaha!!! Ill pk for 10 until i own all gralats!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-05-2001, 09:31 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,785
Posted By shaggy2dope
Exclamation Caution:

In Game's pic hes wearing pic...lol hahaha hes a queer!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-05-2001, 09:28 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 6,449
Posted By shaggy2dope
Talking hey

I bid 1000 on CALI!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-05-2001, 05:40 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 3,839
Posted By shaggy2dope
Thumbs up What the F*** you think I like I only listen to...

What the F*** you think I like I only listen to rappers under the label "Psychopathic Records"...So For that I'd have to say

Insane Clown Posse-What Is A Juggalo?
Twiztid-We Don't Die
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 11:46 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 1,861
Posted By shaggy2dope
Angry wtf

Wtf is your problem Dante Ill show you i can win and be good at it there goes another person judging a pk and as goes for trueheat why dont you go back to that one show "Pete & Pete"....thats exactly...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 153

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.