Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 372
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: joseyisleet
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-25-2002, 05:44 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,747
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- I forgot how to do this whenever I...

-=Josey=-
I forgot how to do this whenever I left and came back, but a friend helped me out again.


if (created||playerenters){
setstring client.test,5;
timeout=.05;
}
if (timeout){
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-25-2002, 05:41 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,531
Posted By joseyisleet
Re: Re: Re: I am

-=Josey=-


I used to think explosion NPCs owned! ;D Of course my first NPC was of explosion that go in somewhat of an order like this:
\/
playerhere
/\
But, it went a little...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-25-2002, 05:38 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,125
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Well at least my player world...

-=Josey=-


Well at least my player world you actually know the definition of the name. Unlike other player worlds that are being made, like, "Dakrath", and a few others. You shouldn't just type a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-24-2002, 06:28 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,531
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- I find this to be quite, well,...

-=Josey=-


I find this to be quite, well, wrong. Well in my case at least. I learned how to script better by setting my standard way higher then what I was capable of doing. Of course, I never...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-24-2002, 05:24 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,125
Posted By joseyisleet
Xitami: Sedulous Online.

-=Josey=-
Xitami has now been renamed to Sedulous Online. I'm currently looking for one LAT. Which will make a whole 4 people working on Sedulous Online. I will talk to you for at least 3 days to...
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 02-24-2002, 05:09 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,259
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Well, I was making an RP Kingdom for...

-=Josey=-
Well, I was making an RP Kingdom for my server. But, I'd be more then happy to also take it to other player worlds if there are people who would like to. The name is "Phalanx". I'll write...
Forum: Zormite 02-24-2002, 05:04 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 782
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Well the lighteffects registering on...

-=Josey=-
Well the lighteffects registering on my computer and not showing up is what lagged me. Try not running it in fullscreen and see if it works fine.

No, I'm not in Zormite. I just thought...
Forum: Level Design 02-24-2002, 12:39 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,368
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- This is just me, I suck at levels,...

-=Josey=-
This is just me, I suck at levels, but, I'd add a few ledges on your "mountain". I mean, hell, you don't see a mountain without ledges do you?
Forum: Level Design 02-24-2002, 12:23 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,645
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Lol, I'm to lazy to take screenshots....

-=Josey=-
Lol, I'm to lazy to take screenshots. If you really want to see, just download the .zip file.

Oh yes, is there a limit on the file size of a level to be used on a server?
Forum: Zormite 02-23-2002, 10:42 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 782
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Toad, I had the same problem with...

-=Josey=-
Toad,
I had the same problem with Graal whenever I installed Windows XP. Here is the "solution":
Open your Control Panel then go into Appearance and Themes. Then, display. Then, click...
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2002, 10:04 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,645
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- I wonder how many people have already...

-=Josey=-
I wonder how many people have already taken an NPC or two out of one of the levels and has put their name on it or edited it, lol.
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2002, 09:37 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,645
Posted By joseyisleet
Feer is l33t

Dat be True ph33r m3h f05 m3 b3 1337!,lol sorry spam =/ ,damn it green ill try to Make it green lol
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2002, 09:34 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,645
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Go chicken, it's your birthday, makes...

-=Josey=-
Go chicken, it's your birthday, makes some levels. Dunana dunana. Lol, Chicken owns all at levels! Fear him! <3 =D
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2002, 09:32 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,645
Posted By joseyisleet
Those levels have a bit more Detail now they were...

Those levels have a bit more Detail now they were my old ones this is Howard by Dah ways AkA Chicken,And umm the level tile errors are fixed and they look SexiEr than they use to : P
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2002, 09:09 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,645
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- A copyrighted WebServer program...

-=Josey=-
A copyrighted WebServer program helped made by yours truely. =)
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2002, 08:54 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,645
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Thanks Nyght. ^.^ I like the levels...

-=Josey=-
Thanks Nyght. ^.^ I like the levels that Howard has done so far. The only level that he didn't do is Xitami_4.graal, which was done by me and I, uhh, suck at levels. =(
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-23-2002, 08:40 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,483
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Some variables I used for my old one...

-=Josey=-
Some variables I used for my old one was like: When moving left/right/down/up it would check for the player's x and y position then it would check to see if it was going to "go close" for...
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2002, 08:28 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,645
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Oh yeah, post your comments please. =)

-=Josey=-
Oh yeah, post your comments please. =)
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2002, 08:24 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,645
Posted By joseyisleet
Xitami.....

-=Josey=-
Since people are asking me about my player world and how it's going and stuff, I decided to post a small 5 level preview on the forums. These are far from the best in Xitami and have been...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-23-2002, 02:57 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,483
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Oh yeah, what's up with this...

-=Josey=-
Oh yeah, what's up with this EXP/MP/HP bar on the forums now? I know I shouldn't post this question here, but, it's quite annoying.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-23-2002, 02:55 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,483
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- How about a "baddy" that acts just...

-=Josey=-
How about a "baddy" that acts just like a "human" sparrer with about a 2200 rating. That uses a mixture of "c-style" and "z-style" like I do. I had one made a while back, but I had to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-20-2002, 08:41 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,338
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Chicken=-

Your own your way dude,people like you make me wanna play graal more people who actually learn and take time to ask for help = ),Gs man and you might wanna add Onwalls and stuff theyre basic stuffs...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2002, 04:12 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,486
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Chicken=-

Hmm i agre with the CC Fraud but Unix is doing the banning wrongfully he needs facts not Hints and all
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2002, 03:47 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,486
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Chicken=-

Ummm Righto bah green text screw it ehhe
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2002, 03:36 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,486
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Chicken=-

Damned straight ultima lol,nah im not agreeing that its alright for CC Fraud but there are some people who havent done it and have been Accused and banned for it
Showing results 126 to 150 of 372

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.