Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 55 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neoreno
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-02-2003, 03:38 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,395
Posted By Neoreno
1) I thought Graal only did 10000 loops per...

1) I thought Graal only did 10000 loops per second before it reached it's limit. (Granted, 10000 PMs in a second could kill anything).

2) Was there any malicious intent?
Forum: Future Improvements 10-29-2003, 12:27 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,781
Posted By Neoreno
Those rights were off the old days, when you did...

Those rights were off the old days, when you did have level 4 rights on classic (for some reason). Oh, the reason we didn't give you any work, was beecaaaaaause we didn't have rights back on dev then.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-28-2003, 11:52 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,781
Posted By Neoreno
http://classicdt.proboards6.com Roar.

http://classicdt.proboards6.com

Roar.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-28-2003, 11:37 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,781
Posted By Neoreno
Find scripters to convert to the NPCServer and...

Find scripters to convert to the NPCServer and you get a free cookie.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-26-2003, 10:33 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,555
Posted By Neoreno
Officially: You need to reformat, because DirectX...

Officially: You need to reformat, because DirectX is linked in with the system so much, removing it will cause a catastrophe.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-26-2003, 10:18 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,555
Posted By Neoreno
It has options for both.

It has options for both.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-26-2003, 10:15 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,555
Posted By Neoreno
DirectX v9.0b is riddled with problems. I...

DirectX v9.0b is riddled with problems. I actually had to downgrade back to v8 so I could play certain games.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-26-2003, 08:48 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,653
Posted By Neoreno
Not to mention they all usually have level 4 RCs....

Not to mention they all usually have level 4 RCs. I have seen it with my own two eyes.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-26-2003, 12:13 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,653
Posted By Neoreno
I believe he's referring to the commonly used...

I believe he's referring to the commonly used system of:
Manager/Co-Managers -> Admins - > Division Admins -> Divisions
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-25-2003, 05:27 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,861
Posted By Neoreno
I don't have a midi keyboard or music program to...

I don't have a midi keyboard or music program to go back and edit it, which is a shame really, I had to do it at the school's music department.

*shrug* I'll post a second one, it's...different....
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-24-2003, 11:22 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,582
Posted By Neoreno
Hm. Is anyone actually reupgrading? I am.

Hm. Is anyone actually reupgrading? I am.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-24-2003, 07:10 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,861
Posted By Neoreno
I have two other pieces I did while at school,...

I have two other pieces I did while at school, but I am reluctant to show them. The Tea Leaves are out.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-24-2003, 07:00 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,861
Posted By Neoreno
Here's a third of my music coursework. The actual...

Here's a third of my music coursework. The actual piece of work is comprised of four sections, so it will change quite radically througout, and something happened to the drone on the second segment....
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-22-2003, 01:14 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,099
Posted By Neoreno
My friend. I share your pain.

My friend. I share your pain.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-17-2003, 09:12 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 7,553
Posted By Neoreno
Deletion and Change Ranks would be the major ones.

Deletion and Change Ranks would be the major ones.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-17-2003, 01:40 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,554
Posted By Neoreno
My frabulous greeting.

My frabulous greeting.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-16-2003, 12:22 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,252
Posted By Neoreno
You can only get avatar's at 500+ posts.

You can only get avatar's at 500+ posts.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2003, 08:01 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,188
Posted By Neoreno
Must you be so condescending with almost every...

Must you be so condescending with almost every post?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-12-2003, 05:10 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,773
Posted By Neoreno
I usually start by playing the base chords, then...

I usually start by playing the base chords, then adding bass, based off the chords, then the melody, drums usually are low on the priority list.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-12-2003, 01:40 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,317
Posted By Neoreno
Since I also like to nitpick... n : (trademark)...

Since I also like to nitpick...
n : (trademark) a tinned luncheon meat made largely from pork [syn: Spam]

Courtesy of Dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=spam).
Forum: Future Improvements 10-12-2003, 01:35 PM
Replies: 243
Views: 29,415
Posted By Neoreno
Look in serveroptions staff=

Look in serveroptions

staff=
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-11-2003, 08:55 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,667
Posted By Neoreno
Logged on a while back, can't remember the...

Logged on a while back, can't remember the version, must have been early 2001. Wandered aimlessly for about a month or so. Eventually, I found my way into the VV ranks, and after about a year gained...
Forum: Gani Construction 10-11-2003, 03:03 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,165
Posted By Neoreno
Make sure you actually have the images required....

Make sure you actually have the images required. Otherwise nothing will appear.
Forum: Gani Construction 10-11-2003, 03:01 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,165
Posted By Neoreno
Okay, now repeat that in a way I can comprehend.

Okay, now repeat that in a way I can comprehend.
Forum: Gani Construction 10-11-2003, 01:45 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,165
Posted By Neoreno
Be more accurate with your coordinates, or choose...

Be more accurate with your coordinates, or choose the correct image when adding sprite definitions. Or, choose the right index.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.