Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 188
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DragonBladesX
Forum: Events and Activities 10-11-2001, 07:27 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,013
Posted By DragonBladesX
umm I only do that sometimes for like big events...

umm I only do that sometimes for like big events (like that survivor yesterday) I don't always do that so don't say I do, most of the time I pay outta my money.

[/edit] Also i dont MAKE people pay...
Forum: Events and Activities 10-10-2001, 08:23 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,276
Posted By DragonBladesX
I would be a great moderator but Cloud X wouldnt...

I would be a great moderator but Cloud X wouldnt let me :( He will be moderator :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-10-2001, 06:45 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 748
Posted By DragonBladesX
Yea i told him some other people to but he never...

Yea i told him some other people to but he never listens :( I think you need to tell them cause they will believe you since its your house.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-10-2001, 06:26 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 748
Posted By DragonBladesX
Stefan?

I'm still waiting for my 460g in personalhouse6.nw that I lost bout 2 weeks ago to mattt_keiser###, I was wondering when I was getting it back since you gave 2 other houses there money back. I lost...
Forum: Events and Activities 10-10-2001, 03:07 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,071
Posted By DragonBladesX
Well I would tell you to fill out an application...

Well I would tell you to fill out an application but Lycia isnt ET Admin no more so I dont know what are the rules for becoming an ET with Cloud X as ET Admin
Forum: Events and Activities 10-10-2001, 02:53 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,096
Posted By DragonBladesX
Huh what? What do you mean what am I doing? Cloud...

Huh what? What do you mean what am I doing? Cloud X told me to make a poll so i did, there isnt anything wrong with that and Lycia deleted it, why is it my fault??
Forum: Events and Activities 10-10-2001, 02:38 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,195
Posted By DragonBladesX
She isnt mod no more :)

She isnt mod no more :)
Forum: Events and Activities 10-09-2001, 09:01 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,013
Posted By DragonBladesX
Thanks :)

Thanks :)
Forum: Events and Activities 10-09-2001, 08:43 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,013
Posted By DragonBladesX
Angry Lycia

umm wtf, why was my official et thread deleted? Cloud X told me to put it up so he can see 2morrow what the people think but you messed it all up by deleting it, gee thanks. :mad:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 05:58 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,852
Posted By DragonBladesX
I never got a PM from you, I only got one, not...

I never got a PM from you, I only got one, not the 2nd one.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 05:51 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,852
Posted By DragonBladesX
Where is mine :(

Where is mine :(
Forum: Events and Activities 10-09-2001, 05:50 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,059
Posted By DragonBladesX
Cloud X

Don't forgot what you said would happen at 7. I don't see you on g2k1 so im just letting you know here. (Do not ask what is happening at 7, since this is in the Events forum you should know, maybe)
Forum: Events and Activities 10-09-2001, 01:23 AM
Replies: 15
Poll: Events Team
Views: 2,307
Posted By DragonBladesX
Yea I hosted a survivor for 100g. CS for 20, CS...

Yea I hosted a survivor for 100g. CS for 20, CS for 30, Spar Tourny for 30. Egg hunt for 10, 20's.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 12:24 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,444
Posted By DragonBladesX
Restart

THE SERVER WAS RESTARTED :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-08-2001, 11:28 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,337
Posted By DragonBladesX
I lost 460g in personalhouse6.nw, room 4. I think...

I lost 460g in personalhouse6.nw, room 4. I think it was by the account mattt_keiser###. I need it back so I can buy stuff like maybe diamond axe and host some events.
Forum: Events and Activities 10-08-2001, 11:14 PM
Replies: 15
Poll: Events Team
Views: 2,307
Posted By DragonBladesX
Cursed at you? No I dont believe I did, I think...

Cursed at you? No I dont believe I did, I think YOUR the one that cursed at me, anyways its just a gold piece its not like a wild bomy or something. (I know there is no such thing as a wild bomy)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-08-2001, 04:19 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,852
Posted By DragonBladesX
me too, kraken does but he did 8 so he is worn...

me too, kraken does but he did 8 so he is worn out right now
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-08-2001, 04:13 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,499
Posted By DragonBladesX
No he didnt know it was porn

No he didnt know it was porn
Forum: Events and Activities 10-08-2001, 03:54 PM
Replies: 15
Poll: Events Team
Views: 2,307
Posted By DragonBladesX
Unhappy Events Team

Well today Cloud X is going to see if I am gonna be a full ET or not. Before he does I wanna see what everyone thinks. Please vote on the events I do not what you think of me ok?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-08-2001, 12:24 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 785
Posted By DragonBladesX
its ...

its
www.graal2001.com/graaldownloadstuff/graal21beta3.zip i believe :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-08-2001, 12:22 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 653
Posted By DragonBladesX
Cow go mooo

Umm I was wondering if anyone can post the feeder gif here. That's all I'm looking for cause I don't see the feeder, when I say "feed cow #" I go to the feeding area and when I dig a hole i see a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-07-2001, 02:40 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,155
Posted By DragonBladesX
He said Forum PM not Forum Post.

He said Forum PM not Forum Post.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-07-2001, 02:09 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,337
Posted By DragonBladesX
Will u hire me if its DK?

Will u hire me if its DK?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-07-2001, 01:34 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,337
Posted By DragonBladesX
Lost money:(

Well I lost 460g in Birdbird's house in room 4. It was about 1-2 weeks ago. It might of been someone who has that "patch" that can walk through stuff, the only 2 people I know of that have that patch...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-07-2001, 06:24 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,643
Posted By DragonBladesX
I lost 430g in the room I have in Birdbird's...

I lost 430g in the room I have in Birdbird's house.

There are lots of suspects and I have a clue of 2 that might be the ones. Their account names are
Dilrod_Elven and xgames2417. They have a...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 188

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.