Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 136 of 136
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZER0_H0UR
Forum: Graphic Design 03-26-2004, 01:40 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,890
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Ohh well yea, as I said to you, there's no actual...

Ohh well yea, as I said to you, there's no actual room for the hydraulic equipment inside, but it's as I said, it's only a drawing.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-26-2004, 01:37 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,273
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
top ones, cool.

top ones, cool.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-26-2004, 01:20 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,890
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I drew it with my mouse. And I would be like "OMS...

I drew it with my mouse. And I would be like "OMS LEET" if you colored it.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-26-2004, 12:25 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,890
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Wow, I've never been so tempted to commit man...

Wow, I've never been so tempted to commit man slaughter.

It's a robot, three legs, which connect to the body with hydraulic arms, aswell as another set of arms. The "sensors" are inside I suppose....
Forum: Graphic Design 03-25-2004, 07:26 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,890
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Mech! Check this puppy out, did a week ago in ten...

Mech! Check this puppy out, did a week ago in ten minutes on MS paint.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-24-2004, 04:08 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,143
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
You're obviously inept to the deep detail, and...

You're obviously inept to the deep detail, and talent Scott displays in this picture, look harder and you will see what you should seek.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2004, 03:31 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,143
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
that is very nice, especially the thickness of...

that is very nice, especially the thickness of your lines, how long did it take to make plz?
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2004, 01:43 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 6,875
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
*raises hand*

*raises hand*
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2004, 12:41 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,283
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
They're all good, and you're complaining for no...

They're all good, and you're complaining for no reason. Stop, or I will sell your kiddnies on the black market.

It's up to you to figure out how I would get your kiddnies.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2004, 12:12 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,283
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
They look fine to me.

They look fine to me.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-22-2004, 11:44 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,141
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
oh yea, hey... uhm you got something brown on...

oh yea, hey... uhm you got something brown on your nose.
Showing results 126 to 136 of 136

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.