Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: _AcidIce_
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 08:14 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 766
Posted By _AcidIce_
Re: Bomy

I've heard of Auto D, but Auto S ?? lol strange , Umm try restarting .
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 08:10 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,160
Posted By _AcidIce_
Thank you , Thank you . I will like to deticate...

Thank you , Thank you . I will like to deticate ... ok anyways back to the subject ,yes I do think my idea should be added.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 08:09 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 4,599
Posted By _AcidIce_
I will upgrade accounts for 500g now since its...

I will upgrade accounts for 500g now since its so expensive :)
Forum: Graphic Design 01-25-2002, 08:08 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 949
Posted By _AcidIce_
also , but if you made the Scream look better ,...

also , but if you made the Scream look better , not so crooked and deformed.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 08:07 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,160
Posted By _AcidIce_
Sounds good.

Sounds good.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 08:06 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,118
Posted By _AcidIce_
True , I like you style its very modern and when...

True , I like you style its very modern and when you look at it its like :eek: and when you look at Konidas its more relaxing like :) but I don't think I like one more then the other.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 08:02 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,160
Posted By _AcidIce_
BACK TO THE SUBJECT PLEASE!

BACK TO THE SUBJECT PLEASE!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 07:53 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,160
Posted By _AcidIce_
:megaeek:

:megaeek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 07:50 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,160
Posted By _AcidIce_
:cool: , a heart symbol for the forums would be...

:cool: , a heart symbol for the forums would be good.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 07:48 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,160
Posted By _AcidIce_
You can't trade hats or anything like that there,...

You can't trade hats or anything like that there, only minerals , and some other stuff like fireball , hey and you should be able to drop fireball :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 07:47 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,118
Posted By _AcidIce_
Konidas style is a more realistic too , if you...

Konidas style is a more realistic too , if you look at his avatar and sig , its actually looks more , not dull but not so colory .
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 07:46 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,160
Posted By _AcidIce_
No its not its acutally pretty funny , now get...

No its not its acutally pretty funny , now get back on subject before I am forced to fire you .:rolleyes:



:D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 07:44 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 832
Posted By _AcidIce_
No you don't all you have to do is not run all...

No you don't all you have to do is not run all those programs at the same time as graal . DOH
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 07:43 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,160
Posted By _AcidIce_
Thank you .

Thank you .
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 07:42 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,118
Posted By _AcidIce_
The point is ... your sig is ugly..

The point is ... your sig is ugly..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 07:40 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,160
Posted By _AcidIce_
Trading Item ? there is no such thing , the only...

Trading Item ? there is no such thing , the only thing similar is the auction house , and the bomy selling NPC . Trading Item is just for dropping items such as Apples , Seeds , Axe's and Hammer's
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 07:39 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,118
Posted By _AcidIce_
Yeah I did kinda notice that.

Yeah I did kinda notice that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 07:37 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,160
Posted By _AcidIce_
BirdBird , Loriel or any other admin , should...

BirdBird , Loriel or any other admin , should read this and add this thought to the market , it would help a lot of scamming , and also Neg has a good idea . or you should say "buy item 1 for X"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 07:34 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,160
Posted By _AcidIce_
New Market Idea

How about a command where you can sell an item to a specific person , Like , "sell item to AcidIce2001 for 10 on 1"
or another similar command . It would help a lot .
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 02:18 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,135
Posted By _AcidIce_
Stefan , I think you need to put FTP back up ,...

Stefan , I think you need to put FTP back up , cause RC is very laggy for a lot of people and sometimes files don't upload right , on UnholyNation , Only Me , LiquidIce and DW (Admin) have it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-25-2002, 02:13 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,607
Posted By _AcidIce_
wow , sucks for Warcaptain.

wow , sucks for Warcaptain.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-24-2002, 06:38 AM
Replies: 171
Views: 14,367
Posted By _AcidIce_
LiquidIce

LiquidIce
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-24-2002, 04:00 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,089
Posted By _AcidIce_
I can't see anything.

I can't see anything.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-24-2002, 03:39 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,969
Posted By _AcidIce_
I take back about what I said to Loriel

I take back about what I said to Loriel
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-24-2002, 02:52 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,927
Posted By _AcidIce_
He was on the toilet when all the gralat fell out...

He was on the toilet when all the gralat fell out of his pocket then he flushed it down the toilet ...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.