Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SaijinGohan
Forum: Future Improvements 08-15-2003, 08:14 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,175
Posted By SaijinGohan
HAHA. I finally get my mistake. Now that I feel...

HAHA. I finally get my mistake. Now that I feel like a complete idiot and that I am going to be stone in the street, maybe I should shutup. Serves me right for reading the forums at 6 AM. My bad.
...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-15-2003, 06:08 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,175
Posted By SaijinGohan
Look at it. He said he wanted catergorys and I...

Look at it. He said he wanted catergorys and I said the who baddy system needed redone?
Forum: Future Improvements 08-15-2003, 05:31 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,916
Posted By SaijinGohan
New Tab: Private

If your a VIP, it will be a lot easier to choose a server through the serverlist rather than have to look at the private ones through RC. So how bout Stafan, you make a 3rd tab on the Graal client...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-15-2003, 05:24 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 5,795
Posted By SaijinGohan
Nice. 9/10

Nice. 9/10
Forum: Future Improvements 08-15-2003, 05:24 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,175
Posted By SaijinGohan
Well, the baddy system needs redone. Since no...

Well, the baddy system needs redone. Since no servers are without npc-server you can't make a baddy with a custom skin. You have to completely rescript the baddy. Theres nothing wrong with...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-15-2003, 05:22 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,132
Posted By SaijinGohan
Yes and I keep a tight reign on my serveroptions...

Yes and I keep a tight reign on my serveroptions because there are butt holes out there who bring their entire family on RC.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-15-2003, 05:15 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 7,064
Posted By SaijinGohan
Ok here it is. Took me 1 hour and 16 minutes. ^_^

Ok here it is. Took me 1 hour and 16 minutes. ^_^
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-15-2003, 04:24 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 7,064
Posted By SaijinGohan
Your eyes will bleed after you see mine then.

Your eyes will bleed after you see mine then.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-15-2003, 05:13 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,132
Posted By SaijinGohan
Serverlist Serveroptions

I don't think this is a feature yet, so I am going to suggest it.

When you click on a server in the serverlist it gives a description and a homepage on some of them. It would be easier to have a...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-15-2003, 05:10 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,272
Posted By SaijinGohan
That sounds like I good idea. I know when...

That sounds like I good idea. I know when searching for files like heads and stuff it doeas actually come up with a heads db from Classic, but I can't use it. It seems very illogical this way.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-15-2003, 05:07 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,452
Posted By SaijinGohan
Only in levels where you have 78 people pulling...

Only in levels where you have 78 people pulling on a wall and chatting at the same time like we did on Old Bravo will you have excessive chat lag. :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-15-2003, 05:02 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,613
Posted By SaijinGohan
Classic Graal Authenticity maybe?

Classic Graal Authenticity maybe?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-15-2003, 04:07 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,075
Posted By SaijinGohan
Welcome back! Hope you had fun.

Welcome back! Hope you had fun.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-15-2003, 03:51 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,763
Posted By SaijinGohan
Now that we've had our grammar lesson for the...

Now that we've had our grammar lesson for the day, we can all write articles for the newsletter. :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2003, 10:40 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 7,064
Posted By SaijinGohan
Fine. Cropped.

Fine. Cropped.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2003, 10:37 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,868
Posted By SaijinGohan
They dont have to be good, they could just be...

They dont have to be good, they could just be desperate to get away from Bill Gates.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2003, 10:35 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,763
Posted By SaijinGohan
Wtf? If your going to speak/type, atleast do so...

Wtf? If your going to speak/type, atleast do so in a language.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-14-2003, 10:32 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,931
Posted By SaijinGohan
Who elected you to speak for all of us? :)

Who elected you to speak for all of us? :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2003, 08:47 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 7,064
Posted By SaijinGohan
Nickname: Brent What to say: Yes, I'm back. ...

Nickname: Brent
What to say: Yes, I'm back.

Keep it with blues and stuffs cause I like blue. :D The attached image does need croped.
Forum: Gani Construction 08-13-2003, 08:57 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,169
Posted By SaijinGohan
I'm not learning. I simply came back to help...

I'm not learning. I simply came back to help others learn. :D
Forum: Level Design 08-13-2003, 08:55 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,739
Posted By SaijinGohan
Well now all you have to do to edit a level is...

Well now all you have to do to edit a level is get the gserver to think you have the rights to do so.
If you did it from RC, you first need to get access to the server and then get the rights to do...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2003, 08:53 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,984
Posted By SaijinGohan
They payed for that server and technically, the...

They payed for that server and technically, the staff have every right to do whatever to you as long as it remains in that server. As soon as they start messing with you outside of Val, then you can...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2003, 08:47 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 7,562
Posted By SaijinGohan
There is no real readme to graal. If you install...

There is no real readme to graal. If you install a clean copy of graal, in the folder you see tons of text documents. You have to actually look hard to find the readme, if you assume there is one....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2003, 06:24 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,377
Posted By SaijinGohan
Look at his rating? Do you see any green? Theres...

Look at his rating? Do you see any green? Theres nothing to worry about. :D
Forum: Gani Construction 08-13-2003, 06:22 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,169
Posted By SaijinGohan
Making a gani differs from person to person. If...

Making a gani differs from person to person. If you have any problems with adding images or whatever then thats a different story.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.