Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-14-2003, 09:57 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,234
Posted By ZeroFXSM
((Btw: Sorry for the double post, but I chose...

((Btw: Sorry for the double post, but I chose wizard because I can get the max speed out of this character (It can have 20 dex)))
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-14-2003, 09:56 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,234
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Priest or Wizard

Well? Who would you rather be? And why?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-14-2003, 06:34 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,032
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Yeah, I know. But I'm talking about once you...

Yeah, I know.

But I'm talking about once you finish fixing the house.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-14-2003, 03:53 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,032
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Lets say.. Everything in the house gets...

Lets say..

Everything in the house gets moved once you fix it if you let its con go down to 0.

So if you fix it reguarly (once a month) it should be alright!

Just saying like someone gets...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-14-2003, 02:42 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,032
Posted By ZeroFXSM
My house disappeared?

Wouldn't it suck if you forgot to maintain your house and it disappeared?

What you should do is...

Perhaps make it so the house cannot be entered once the con is down to 0%. and you'll have to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-13-2003, 01:29 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 843
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Erhm. I find that quite offending. No...

Erhm.

I find that quite offending.
No chinese would think of "Using the ferry" as a chinese proverb. It would have been something else similar to a larger concept.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-13-2003, 01:27 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,670
Posted By ZeroFXSM
7 entries found for Gospel. gos·pel ( P ) ...

7 entries found for Gospel.
gos·pel ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gspl)
n.
Something, such as an idea or principle, accepted as unquestionably true: "My parents' rules were gospel. "

((MY...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-12-2003, 07:22 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,670
Posted By ZeroFXSM
That is like a gospel to my ears...

That is like a gospel to my ears...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-10-2003, 07:55 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 4,585
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Not alot of money?.. I know you are talking about...

Not alot of money?.. I know you are talking about 20 plats a piece of armor right?

What about people like boukon who sell all their alchemy items so they can buy all the "EVENT items"

Doesn't...
Forum: Dustari 03-10-2003, 07:23 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,126
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Zormite just got stronger.. Boukon went... ...

Zormite just got stronger..

Boukon went...
Projectshifter is a god now...

Eck..
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-07-2003, 11:02 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 743
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Before I prepare a weapon..

What god should my weapon be blessed as.. I was thinking Govannon. But his magic damage doesn't work well against everything. Then I was thinking Ogma, but everyone is blessed ogma. And it gets...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-07-2003, 09:32 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,423
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Graal. What I think.

Is a Great Game..

Thank you Stefan. Thank you Unixmad. For bringing such a delightful game.

There is alot to complain about, but I enjoy this game very much, Its become a hobby, other than real...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-07-2003, 09:30 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 519
Posted By ZeroFXSM
My Sale Thread

[Heres What I have For Sale!]

[Rod of Minor Healing] - 500 Platnium Coins
Unlimited uses of minor healing. each time heals a average from 5-12 hp. Its really useful, and you can use it to cast...
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-06-2003, 08:41 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,090
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Bank

No way! Not one plat!

Some players don't even have 10 or 20! Their life savings will go "pop"
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-06-2003, 07:32 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 984
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Level Requirments

Why are you doing this? Why don't we do this..

My Proposal:
Each weapon has its weight and damage..

Weapons that weigh alot do a alot of damage.
Weapons that don't weigh alot do don't do alot...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-06-2003, 06:28 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 825
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Heh I'll join in! <Selling> Crown Of Sorig...

Heh I'll join in!

<Selling>
Crown Of Sorig
(ac +1) (speed +1) (armor +11) (resist electricity +40) (intelligence -1) - 600

Rod of Minor Healing - 500

<Buying>
RoFighting. And I'm paying...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-06-2003, 12:24 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,267
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Maybe you caught him on a bad day... What...

Maybe you caught him on a bad day...

What you did said was semi offending.. "I should turn you in"
Forum: Dustari 03-04-2003, 07:29 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,126
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Yeah, but is our entire army going to pile up at...

Yeah, but is our entire army going to pile up at the castle? Why not weaken the forces first.. and then troops can fall back to the castle at last resort.

We don't want intruders inland ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-04-2003, 07:28 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,401
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Guess whos going to be wearing green again ;)

Guess whos going to be wearing green again ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-04-2003, 05:07 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,227
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I mean don't you wish you actually have kingdom...

I mean don't you wish you actually have kingdom wars where the battle is Balanced? And you have to use strategy?

I mean that would be great! No super powerful people, some generals leading their...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-04-2003, 05:04 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,227
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Argh, You know what? I've had enough.

Excuse me, I'm not good with talking, but I'll try my best to get my words across. so please listen

All I see everyday is a whole bunch of players, showing off their new alchemy armors, their ogma...
Forum: Dustari 03-04-2003, 03:05 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,126
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Defender of the Faith (( If you want to be all...

Defender of the Faith
(( If you want to be all RP then its like: I defend the faith of the people who believe in the king ))

Theres also a defender of the hope..

Anyway I'm only thinking for...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-04-2003, 02:53 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 789
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Also, the "Time Setting" That graal is in does...

Also, the "Time Setting" That graal is in does NOT consist of people saying "****!" "hax0r!" "omg gimmie that helmet" or people saying "LOL"
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-04-2003, 02:50 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,718
Posted By ZeroFXSM
People are complaing that that shop sells things...

People are complaing that that shop sells things for to much.. Why buy a spell there when you can buy one in the south tarnathia shop for alot cheaper.
Forum: Dustari 03-03-2003, 07:17 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,126
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Beginning a Military Fort

Ah, Fair King Kamuii......

As "Defender of the Faith" ((appointed by prince tseng nightrose)), I propose a military camp be created...

This military camp will supply proper equipment for coming...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.