Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 353
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RogueShatterblade
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-14-2011, 04:57 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,694
Posted By RogueShatterblade
idealist.

idealist.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-13-2011, 07:13 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,093
Posted By RogueShatterblade
what's a graduatory not even being a...

what's a graduatory

not even being a smartass here, I just don't understand what you're saying
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-13-2011, 07:11 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,694
Posted By RogueShatterblade
Graal has been this way since jump street. Don't...

Graal has been this way since jump street. Don't think we've ever really had much of a problem.

Anyone who takes a look at the tutorial that's on the server (which is pretty damn nice, by the way,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,742
Posted By RogueShatterblade
fixed

fixed
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-12-2011, 07:18 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,742
Posted By RogueShatterblade
i think he literally just translated every loose...

i think he literally just translated every loose thought that popped into his head for 5 minutes onto the keyboard
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-12-2011, 02:19 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,920
Posted By RogueShatterblade
This.

This.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-08-2011, 08:06 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,601
Posted By RogueShatterblade
lolled. srsly.

lolled. srsly.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,885
Posted By RogueShatterblade
Pretty sound logic.

Pretty sound logic.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-06-2011, 07:43 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,885
Posted By RogueShatterblade
Firstly, half of you jokers shouldn't even have...

Firstly, half of you jokers shouldn't even have RC, and secondly, these boards are HARDLY the forum for you to be ****-talking your PEERS. Ridiculously unprofessional and completely...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,885
Posted By RogueShatterblade
there's nothing to say that hasn't already been...

there's nothing to say that hasn't already been said a million times.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,260
Posted By RogueShatterblade
I glossed over everything until just now, and...

I glossed over everything until just now, and then discovered ol' Wil was spazzin' out on his Writers Inc book, started lolling irl hysterically. Got a feeling someone's mad.

This thread should...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-03-2011, 11:20 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,260
Posted By RogueShatterblade
hahahahaha DAMN. i don't have anything to say...

hahahahaha DAMN.
i don't have anything to say to him anymore, looks like that kid took care of things for me.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,260
Posted By RogueShatterblade
Because of people like you, basically. So yeah.

Because of people like you, basically. So yeah.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,580
Posted By RogueShatterblade
what a devastating retort

what a devastating retort
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-30-2011, 07:07 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,580
Posted By RogueShatterblade
Okay I guess. Not crazy about the floor job.

Okay I guess.
Not crazy about the floor job.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-29-2011, 03:11 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 9,138
Posted By RogueShatterblade
Farming money on Era: SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Farming money on Era: SERIOUS BUSINESS.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-28-2011, 02:08 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,546
Posted By RogueShatterblade
I agree with you wholeheartedly on your approach...

I agree with you wholeheartedly on your approach on developing. I LATed here and there for Val and Era, but I've never claimed it on my resume, as it were.

Where did I imply improvement on...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-27-2011, 07:23 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,546
Posted By RogueShatterblade
Nice to see you're still a spineless little punk,...

Nice to see you're still a spineless little punk, Snake. I s'pose some people don't ever change.


My quarrel was never with him. I tip my hat to anyone who can utilize proper grammar regularly,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-27-2011, 04:48 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,546
Posted By RogueShatterblade
Sigh. How did I know this thread would turn into...

Sigh. How did I know this thread would turn into a sh*t show. Okay, here goes -

Except he is an artist, so what's your point?[/quote]
We're talking about an EXTREMELY limited space to work with,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-27-2011, 04:14 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,546
Posted By RogueShatterblade
When all you've ever known is peanut butter,...

When all you've ever known is peanut butter, jelly, and lunchmeat, how can you complain that you don't have steak?

You can keep right the f*ck on with the philosophical anecdotes, you're just...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-26-2011, 11:20 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,546
Posted By RogueShatterblade
Bet your ass I am. I'm going to get on anyone who...

Bet your ass I am. I'm going to get on anyone who passes judgement on something when they can't do any better themselves.

Graal's graphics are horrible. As far as in relation to the game, Era's...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-26-2011, 06:56 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,546
Posted By RogueShatterblade
fortunately you have your own server to tend to...

fortunately you have your own server to tend to and a flourishing population to cultivate as a result of your innovation.

how many players you got online right now, anyway?
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-26-2011, 06:52 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 7,083
Posted By RogueShatterblade
why is my name in the f*cking tileset i LATed...

why is my name in the f*cking tileset
i LATed for like half a second
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-22-2011, 08:32 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,333
Posted By RogueShatterblade
Helicopter pilot

Helicopter pilot
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-20-2011, 12:04 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,855
Posted By RogueShatterblade
low-rent troll is low-rent

low-rent troll is low-rent
Showing results 126 to 150 of 353

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.