Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Psyker
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-23-2002, 06:01 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,290
Posted By Psyker
Time to sticky a new rule!

Time to sticky a new rule!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 05:56 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,362
Posted By Psyker
superior treatment for other playerworlds... huh?

superior treatment for other playerworlds... huh?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 02:19 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,902
Posted By Psyker
Re: Re: Re: Re: If only...

haha, Porre was GARBAGE. that had to be my worst project ever. good thing nobody has it anymore, don't know why they'd want it. :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-23-2002, 02:16 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,137
Posted By Psyker
oh pipe down, you ****y, rowdy texan. :p

oh pipe down, you ****y, rowdy texan. :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 02:13 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,902
Posted By Psyker
Re: Re: If only...

kekeke.

I remember when Crono, Marle, Wing, Kerin, Pierre (:p) Sigla, me, and you too Cyn (I think, didn't know you then) used to rock the RC.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 05-23-2002, 02:07 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 6,820
Posted By Psyker
Re: baby

Speak for yourself.

Like Urizen said, if you can't follow the rules, then don't even bother.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 02:06 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,519
Posted By Psyker
We all wish, don't we? Tyhm was in the same...

We all wish, don't we? Tyhm was in the same position as me, and it took him forever to get to where he is now, and yet he doesn't even receive the respect that he deserves.

I think Crono let 'im...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-22-2002, 10:32 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,590
Posted By Psyker
I knew this was going to happen.

I knew this was going to happen.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 05-22-2002, 07:18 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 6,820
Posted By Psyker
this is about the 13th reason as to why I want UN...

this is about the 13th reason as to why I want UN taken down.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2002, 07:16 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 836
Posted By Psyker
I sure would love to be able to edit that. I've...

I sure would love to be able to edit that. I've been wanting to for ages.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-22-2002, 08:38 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,682
Posted By Psyker
I think you need to get rid of your 'holier than...

I think you need to get rid of your 'holier than thou' attitude.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2002, 05:34 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,007
Posted By Psyker
haha they had like 7 levels

haha they had like 7 levels
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-22-2002, 04:59 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,166
Posted By Psyker
not yet. I think...

not yet.

I think...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2002, 04:56 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,902
Posted By Psyker
Re: BUSTED.

*sigh* :o
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 05-22-2002, 02:25 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,309
Posted By Psyker
Geovanie hired me as an LAT on the old, old...

Geovanie hired me as an LAT on the old, old N-Pulse (it ran on 1.28, I think) when I first started making levels and when it was one of the first playerworlds on the playlist. :)
Forum: GK Bugs 05-21-2002, 07:17 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,312
Posted By Psyker
I'll send them to anyone who wants 'em

I'll send them to anyone who wants 'em
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-21-2002, 07:16 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,411
Posted By Psyker
sho' fo'. (you're going to have to wait about 6...

sho' fo'. (you're going to have to wait about 6 hours, though :()

and, they're not MIDIs, they're MP3s... if that was what the title of this thread was pertaining to.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-21-2002, 07:10 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,411
Posted By Psyker
I'll send them to you, after school. ;)

I'll send them to you, after school. ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-21-2002, 07:02 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 877
Posted By Psyker
Huh? What'd I miss? I had to get off early...

Huh? What'd I miss?

I had to get off early last night because I had to study for a geography exam today. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-21-2002, 07:00 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,519
Posted By Psyker
I guess that's considered amazing in the eyes of...

I guess that's considered amazing in the eyes of a normal graalian, but for me, that's just doing my job...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-21-2002, 07:10 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,519
Posted By Psyker
oookay, so he learned his lesson x3.

oookay, so he learned his lesson x3.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-21-2002, 06:41 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,707
Posted By Psyker
hehe, that level is mega-simple!

hehe, that level is mega-simple!
Forum: GK Bugs 05-21-2002, 06:38 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,353
Posted By Psyker
godspeed, shush!

godspeed, shush!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-21-2002, 05:19 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,108
Posted By Psyker
birdbird banned marle's (I was using it at the...

birdbird banned marle's (I was using it at the time) for me relaying a message for gameo.

birdbird screws me, once again!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-21-2002, 04:26 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,065
Posted By Psyker
Geez, why do the good playerworld projects always...

Geez, why do the good playerworld projects always get shot down? :(
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.