Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mykel
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-01-2008, 02:40 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,949
Posted By Mykel
If I remember right, it was going to be a server...

If I remember right, it was going to be a server based off of PKing and Sparring and whatnot. So, I guess that's why.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-01-2008, 02:14 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,949
Posted By Mykel
Sorry to bump, but what did you ever end up doing...

Sorry to bump, but what did you ever end up doing with these levels, Wan? Still have them?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-31-2008, 12:23 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,996
Posted By Mykel
You should get Spark back. :) He loved Rudora.

You should get Spark back. :) He loved Rudora.
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-31-2008, 10:41 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,469
Posted By Mykel
hbd

hbd
Forum: Bugs and Future Improvements 10-24-2008, 12:22 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 15,786
Posted By Mykel
Is Rufus using the stuff that Koni was making?

Is Rufus using the stuff that Koni was making?
Forum: Level Design 10-19-2008, 12:43 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 7,002
Posted By Mykel
Wow, that sucks Dusty. :(

Wow, that sucks Dusty. :(
Forum: Graphic Design 10-13-2008, 01:56 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,595
Posted By Mykel
Plain black is terrible. :(

Plain black is terrible. :(
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 848
Posted By Mykel
Thanks :)

Thanks :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-10-2008, 05:17 AM
Replies: 280
Views: 44,479
Posted By Mykel
I like the level. :)

I like the level. :)
Forum: Questions about V6 10-10-2008, 12:32 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 68,010
Posted By Mykel
Most of those people can't speak Spanish fluently...

Most of those people can't speak Spanish fluently enough for it to even be worth it.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-08-2008, 05:32 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,686
Posted By Mykel
Is that going to be a rainbow? If it is, don't...

Is that going to be a rainbow? If it is, don't make it the normal colors. Try to do something creative with it. I'm not sure what, but a normal rainbow would look cheesy.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,298
Posted By Mykel
I want old the original Maloria back. Those...

I want old the original Maloria back. Those orange paths were awesome. Haha, kidding. But it's amazing how Graal was still fun even though the look of it was terrible.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,308
Posted By Mykel
He didn't say "no offence." ;)

He didn't say "no offence." ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-07-2008, 04:28 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,308
Posted By Mykel
The members list is still disabled? That didn't...

The members list is still disabled? That didn't make sense years ago, and it still doesn't.

I remember when lag was used as an excuse, haha. Then they switched it to spam.
Forum: Tech Support 09-30-2008, 04:14 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,384
Posted By Mykel
And? Those accounts were bought with the...

And? Those accounts were bought with the intention of lifetime classic. You can't prevent people from using someone else's account. It happens in every MMORPG that has ever existed. It's something...
Forum: Tech Support 09-27-2008, 06:36 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,384
Posted By Mykel
They'll do things like this to make an extra...

They'll do things like this to make an extra dime, while alienating the user base. Yet, they wont put advertisements in PMs and things of that sort? Heh.
Forum: Tech Support 09-26-2008, 07:48 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,384
Posted By Mykel
If that is true, then it's ridiculous. What a...

If that is true, then it's ridiculous. What a pathetic attempt to make money.
Forum: Questions about V6 09-25-2008, 06:33 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 68,010
Posted By Mykel
Nataxo, can you translate this quote for me: ...

Nataxo, can you translate this quote for me:

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -Plato

I think I want to get a tattoo of it in Spanish on my back.
Forum: Questions about V6 09-24-2008, 04:42 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 68,010
Posted By Mykel
Ben speaks Spanish? I don't think Ben speaks...

Ben speaks Spanish? I don't think Ben speaks Spanish.
Forum: Your opinion 09-23-2008, 07:22 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 23,438
Posted By Mykel
Those swings were probably pretty awesome for '01.

Those swings were probably pretty awesome for '01.
Forum: Questions about V6 09-22-2008, 10:39 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 68,010
Posted By Mykel
I speak some.

I speak some.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-22-2008, 10:39 PM
Replies: 199
Views: 31,141
Posted By Mykel
I miss the old day of Jinx and Torankusu's...

I miss the old day of Jinx and Torankusu's detailed Playerworld reviews. It would be awesome to start doing that again.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-22-2008, 02:01 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 919
Posted By Mykel
hbd neo

hbd neo
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-22-2008, 12:08 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,036
Posted By Mykel
That sucks. =/

That sucks. =/
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-21-2008, 08:11 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,036
Posted By Mykel
That looks very, very nice. Keep up the good work.

That looks very, very nice. Keep up the good work.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.