Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: Your opinion 08-28-2007, 02:25 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 65,164
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Send them my way, I'll take em back to main. ^^...

Send them my way, I'll take em back to main.
^^

Or you can show them those crazy forum maps Googi posted... Or maybe let them take the ferry...

Besides, it would be impossible for people like...
Forum: Information 08-28-2007, 02:04 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,229
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
That was the good days, when Lords actually meant...

That was the good days, when Lords actually meant something. Now they are just giant exp balls to be lammed and shot at without any challenge at all.

They may as well just put up a shooting range...
Forum: Your opinion 08-28-2007, 12:11 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 65,164
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Observer mode should simple let them cancel the...

Observer mode should simple let them cancel the trade or put them into cargo hold for the worst case scenario. The best possible solution might be to put a built in pause feature for a limited...
Forum: Your opinion 08-28-2007, 11:41 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 65,164
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I reported that they got stuck in maps when the...

I reported that they got stuck in maps when the map ended while they were in observer mode. Now they cannot use maps.

Observer mode got them stuck in the water because it froze their character...
Forum: Your opinion 08-28-2007, 03:18 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 65,164
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
GK trials

So uhm, whats the deal? I report a bug only to find out that you simply dont fix it, but instead don't allow trials to do that.

Maps and boats are things that should have been fixed but were not,...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-27-2007, 02:02 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 10,676
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Yes, and thats the problem, getting to the...

Yes, and thats the problem, getting to the kingdom is easy, just unstick.

Getting back is the real issue for any of the trials. With observer mode they don't wish to run around the dungeon at 0.6...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-26-2007, 10:43 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 10,676
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
All irrelivant, I was talking about trials...

All irrelivant, I was talking about trials building houses and coming to your island more because they can find the way, and they tell their trial friends about it.
Forum: Feature request 08-26-2007, 08:46 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 33,109
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
All NW & Graal level files are actually just text...

All NW & Graal level files are actually just text files.
Its how you have to edit the terrain heights on GK to get flat land.

Anyways, there was something to emulate a small windows or linux OS...
Forum: Feature request 08-26-2007, 05:10 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 33,109
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Its not that its not optimized, its just slow in...

Its not that its not optimized, its just slow in general.



Asuming they let someone make one, its going to be awhile. In the mean time you should probably find some way to emulate the windows...
Forum: Your opinion 08-25-2007, 11:32 PM
Replies: 111
Views: 90,462
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Uhm sorry to uh butt in but Trials can't use...

Uhm sorry to uh butt in but Trials can't use trade tables.
Forum: GK Bugs 08-25-2007, 03:06 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,104
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
"lowers" as in how bad??

"lowers" as in how bad??
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-25-2007, 03:04 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,318
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Yea, sorry its not so very fancy and all shiny...

Yea, sorry its not so very fancy and all shiny like some peoples graphics. But hey, it looks half decent and is better then nothing in my opinion.
Forum: Feature request 08-25-2007, 02:28 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 33,109
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I've found that java, is horrible for anything. ...

I've found that java, is horrible for anything. Its really slow... But yes, you could write a "mac" version in Java and have a few less complaints. Just won't see me touching it any time soon. ...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-25-2007, 02:23 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,318
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Mud diancecht helm

Allright, I was tired of not being able to see this thing so I just made a simple graphic that matches its look on GK pretty well. I even put it into my game folder and it works fine, even looks...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-25-2007, 02:15 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,697
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
To quote you all would be ludacris. Instead I...

To quote you all would be ludacris. Instead I choose to

quote Bjorn on one of his odd days...
"I like horses"

Uh well lets see here.

AFK lamers, those who use some bugs to stay logged in ...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-25-2007, 02:04 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,034
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
No more dex, you people allready run too fast for...

No more dex, you people allready run too fast for your own good. Dexterity shouldnt have much effect on speed anyways, its how good you can control your motor skills, not how fast you can run...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-25-2007, 02:02 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,327
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
See now all this stuff here is your problem. ...

See now all this stuff here is your problem.

Hard work you say?? Oh so buying the supplies with real money to stand around for a few hours doing alchemy to get all the HP you ever need. And then...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-25-2007, 01:57 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,723
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Only a small problem with that, the rocks have a...

Only a small problem with that, the rocks have a timer on their respawn. So no matter how hard you try to kill them faster. They will just upset you more because they don't respawn any faster.
...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-25-2007, 01:55 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,732
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Actaully the signs dont' go away, and if you had...

Actaully the signs dont' go away, and if you had about 0.6 speed and a trials screen size, it would take you approximately 2 to 8 hours to fully map out any of the dungeons just to get out of them. ...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-25-2007, 01:51 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,171
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Perhaps I need to poke someone and ask around for...

Perhaps I need to poke someone and ask around for how we can accomplish this feature for all of graal.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-25-2007, 01:49 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 10,676
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Oh so when your down in the dungeons coming to...

Oh so when your down in the dungeons coming to your kingdom from main, you can warp to your kingdom by unstick me because that dungeon is considered part of that kingdom, and the unstick me system...
Forum: Feature request 08-25-2007, 01:44 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 33,109
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Ever make a level look nice by staring at a bunch...

Ever make a level look nice by staring at a bunch of numbers and letter?? ehh not really.. Graal should be modular with all of its tools. A simple multi-OS host program could just load up each...
Forum: Your opinion 08-25-2007, 01:41 PM
Replies: 111
Views: 90,462
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I disagree entirely with changing the name used...

I disagree entirely with changing the name used for GK....

Its simple, you change community name, then all of a sudden your kingdom thinks your someone else.. I vote NO... bad idea.. account...
Forum: Your opinion 08-25-2007, 01:33 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 85,826
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Actually I help any trial that has a reasonable...

Actually I help any trial that has a reasonable request. Free armour for example to get started, mostly just the stuff you can find in the west haunted house for starters. Or a basic "flaming...
Forum: Feature request 08-25-2007, 01:28 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 33,109
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Or if you were really crazy about it, you might...

Or if you were really crazy about it, you might find your self a mac program to emulate linux or windows and use the editors in there.

Or you might just get a windows based PC to begin with. Heh...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.