Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 28 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,606
Posted By Aknts
Krynn..?

Ok so here’s the deal. Since I re-upgraded my account a couple of people have mention Krynn and wanting it back. I like the idea but it got me thinking. How much different is playerworld...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2007, 11:15 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,878
Posted By Aknts
Well if its any consolation I have no clue who...

Well if its any consolation I have no clue who you are and if you ever IM'd me I would probably block you. =)
Forum: Level Design 02-25-2007, 07:13 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,641
Posted By Aknts
I like your path. I need to take some lessons on...

I like your path. I need to take some lessons on good paths and fast mountain tiling. Wan were you at?
Forum: Level Design 02-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,641
Posted By Aknts
lol. I wish I had my old levels... =( I have no...

lol. I wish I had my old levels... =( I have no levels at all anymore. I had some I partially did and never finished that I liked.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-23-2007, 04:23 AM
Replies: 11
Hi!
Views: 1,343
Posted By Aknts
James! =)

James! =)
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2007, 04:08 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,641
Posted By Aknts
Ohhhhhhhhh he was telling me about that the other...

Ohhhhhhhhh he was telling me about that the other day. I didn't know it was called that.
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2007, 03:36 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,641
Posted By Aknts
Lets do it. I am lazy so don't expect me to do...

Lets do it. I am lazy so don't expect me to do alot like the old days.


P.S. what is bomy island?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-23-2007, 03:35 AM
Replies: 11
Hi!
Views: 1,343
Posted By Aknts
Yo, what is up yo?

Yo, what is up yo?
Forum: Level Design 02-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,641
Posted By Aknts
Oh snap! What the hell. Lamer is back! That...

Oh snap! What the hell. Lamer is back!

That level is so butt ugly, lol.
Forum: Level Design 02-22-2007, 05:54 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,641
Posted By Aknts
Outside Level

Hey guys. I have never made levels before ;). Here is the one I just made. What do you think?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-22-2007, 05:02 AM
Replies: 11
Hi!
Views: 1,343
Posted By Aknts
Hi!

Hello. =)

What is going on? Anything new?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-18-2006, 05:52 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 997
Posted By Aknts
When I got to User CP it shows every post I ever...

When I got to User CP it shows every post I ever made. Takes 2 minutes to load the page because its loading every post.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 702
Posted By Aknts
Thanks guys!

Thanks guys!
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2006, 07:23 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 702
Posted By Aknts
Wrong forum? lol

Wrong forum? lol
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-11-2006, 02:16 AM
Replies: 140
Views: 28,496
Posted By Aknts
I started in 1.28 with N-Pulse. Loved it! My...

I started in 1.28 with N-Pulse. Loved it! My first name was Spunky. People kept killing me when I started so I tricked them and changed my name to Spanky.

From N-Pulse I went to CDA. I bugged the...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,480
Posted By Aknts
Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2006, 04:19 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,883
Posted By Aknts
Omg! Slp!!!! Omg!

Omg! Slp!!!! Omg!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-30-2006, 02:57 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,883
Posted By Aknts
I didn't give up Koni, I just got lost in time. I...

I didn't give up Koni, I just got lost in time. I got a bunch of stuff going on. If I free up, I surely will re-apply.
Forum: Level Design 07-25-2006, 03:36 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,284
Posted By Aknts
Yea, the funny thing is that he would be like the...

Yea, the funny thing is that he would be like the head level maker for a server if he made that 6-7 years ago lol. It's very good for a first level but the times have changed and we have advanced in...
Forum: Level Design 07-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,284
Posted By Aknts
Yea I thought the same thing. It is very old...

Yea I thought the same thing. It is very old school.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-24-2006, 04:23 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 8,966
Posted By Aknts
Woo hoo go some guy that nobody knows of and is...

Woo hoo go some guy that nobody knows of and is not a credible source for an opinion.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-24-2006, 05:36 AM
Replies: 139
Views: 8,966
Posted By Aknts
Do the people who log on have eyes? I know I am...

Do the people who log on have eyes? I know I am being very rude but it's the only way I can say it. Sam had a great idea but this server will never get done. Main reason is down the line you will...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-24-2006, 03:45 AM
Replies: 139
Views: 8,966
Posted By Aknts
I garuntee you that 95% of the Graal players will...

I garuntee you that 95% of the Graal players will not like those tiles, they are horrid.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-24-2006, 02:35 AM
Replies: 139
Views: 8,966
Posted By Aknts
Maybe I am thinking of Murasamune, hmmm. Anyways...

Maybe I am thinking of Murasamune, hmmm. Anyways it is one of them.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-23-2006, 10:45 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 8,966
Posted By Aknts
Obviously you're not smart if you can't find...

Obviously you're not smart if you can't find anything on these forums about Shifting Ages.





lol.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.