Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 6 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
>
Showing results 126 to 150 of 211
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
LanceMartin
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-26-2001, 09:47 PM
Replies:
15
Graal's New Version
Views:
1,500
Posted By
LanceMartin
Hi James, Wait maybe that is it. Stefan said...
Hi James,
Wait maybe that is it. Stefan said that Val and Mithica would be on the new version but the new version will never come out!
*dies*
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-26-2001, 05:33 AM
Replies:
47
Any one Remember Kalharia(sp?)/Valikoria?
Views:
3,050
Posted By
LanceMartin
My first day on Val was cool. I was the biggest...
My first day on Val was cool. I was the biggest newbie in the WORLD. It was during Malak being King and he was having crap and I accdently killed him and I was told I was king because I killed him...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-26-2001, 05:30 AM
Replies:
47
Any one Remember Kalharia(sp?)/Valikoria?
Views:
3,050
Posted By
LanceMartin
HAHAHAH!!! Your sister was "Erica" Come on Erica...
HAHAHAH!!! Your sister was "Erica" Come on Erica was a man. We all know it. And now I am King of Taron MWHAHAHAH.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-26-2001, 05:25 AM
Replies:
15
Graal's New Version
Views:
1,500
Posted By
LanceMartin
ahhh I see....*looks at date book* dang I am busy...
ahhh I see....*looks at date book* dang I am busy next century
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-26-2001, 05:24 AM
Replies:
27
G2K1 Mail
Views:
1,974
Posted By
LanceMartin
They are doing obvious things. They are breaking...
They are doing obvious things. They are breaking things on purpose and collecting the Insurance its a great fraud....but I highly doubt it.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-26-2001, 05:22 AM
Replies:
4
Anyone remember this newb?
Views:
595
Posted By
LanceMartin
Yeah NeoNight I remember you. You told me if I...
Yeah NeoNight I remember you. You told me if I let you video tape me riding a horse in a pair of shorts and a cowboy hat you would upgrade my account : -)
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-26-2001, 05:21 AM
Replies:
15
Graal's New Version
Views:
1,500
Posted By
LanceMartin
Kid?
Kid?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-26-2001, 05:18 AM
Replies:
15
Graal's New Version
Views:
1,500
Posted By
LanceMartin
Graal's New Version
Any idea when it is coming out? I heard soon but soon could mean like 2-3 months.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
10-25-2001, 07:41 AM
Replies:
43
Player Worlds Going Free...
Views:
3,461
Posted By
LanceMartin
What are people dogging stuff they have yet to...
What are people dogging stuff they have yet to try out? I am helping with Val and done a lot of work. And honestly MOST of you guys have p2p accounts and don't really need to play Val. Simple
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-25-2001, 05:05 AM
Replies:
20
???
Views:
1,355
Posted By
LanceMartin
Boy this was a pointless thread.
Boy this was a pointless thread.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-24-2001, 09:27 AM
Replies:
18
Jail
Views:
1,341
Posted By
LanceMartin
I said the samething just with different words....
I said the samething just with different words....
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-24-2001, 09:21 AM
Replies:
16
I Know The Solution To My Problems!
Views:
1,477
Posted By
LanceMartin
Graal Suicide...that makes the 5645641542124564...
Graal Suicide...that makes the 5645641542124564 threat I seen of people saying they are going to kill themselves...is Graal like a mating ground for messed up kids?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-24-2001, 09:19 AM
Replies:
18
Jail
Views:
1,341
Posted By
LanceMartin
Isn't there an option under F1 to NOT save...
Isn't there an option under F1 to NOT save password?
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
10-24-2001, 09:17 AM
Replies:
27
Classic.
Views:
2,670
Posted By
LanceMartin
I just don't beleive it either. I got bored today...
I just don't beleive it either. I got bored today and went to classic and I actually had fun...aside from getting PKed it was fun
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-24-2001, 01:44 AM
Replies:
17
Major Question Concerning g2k1
Views:
1,551
Posted By
LanceMartin
He just called us Humans....
He just called us Humans....
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-24-2001, 01:39 AM
Replies:
17
Major Question Concerning g2k1
Views:
1,551
Posted By
LanceMartin
Maybe because I am paranoid or something ...
Maybe because I am paranoid or something
honestly I don't know but I just thought about it and never stopped
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-24-2001, 01:37 AM
Replies:
10
Attn: Graal Admins
Views:
1,325
Posted By
LanceMartin
What the heck is chmod?
What the heck is chmod?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-24-2001, 01:35 AM
Replies:
17
Major Question Concerning g2k1
Views:
1,551
Posted By
LanceMartin
FOr some reason this bothers me...its not big...
FOr some reason this bothers me...its not big deal but it concerns me for some reason
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-24-2001, 01:33 AM
Replies:
17
Major Question Concerning g2k1
Views:
1,551
Posted By
LanceMartin
Major Question Concerning g2k1
The Year 2002 is coming up...lol will stefan change it to g2k2?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-23-2001, 10:40 AM
Replies:
128
You can throw your rotten fruit now.
Views:
7,795
Posted By
LanceMartin
I remember Geo I like Geo!
I remember Geo I like Geo!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-23-2001, 10:31 AM
Replies:
16
Lmao!!!
Views:
1,192
Posted By
LanceMartin
ICP are just punks hiding behind make-up letting...
ICP are just punks hiding behind make-up letting out all their pass aggression because they were beat as a child...or something
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-23-2001, 09:21 AM
Replies:
11
New Tileset??
Views:
790
Posted By
LanceMartin
I don't like those trees.
I don't like those trees.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-23-2001, 09:19 AM
Replies:
42
Dilrod.. Thief?
Views:
2,112
Posted By
LanceMartin
Why do people get mad if they get robbed? I mean...
Why do people get mad if they get robbed? I mean doesn't stefan want like a reality rp game?? People get robbed in real life..we have cops...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-23-2001, 09:07 AM
Replies:
25
Bomys Lose Out.
Views:
1,933
Posted By
LanceMartin
Well Pin a Rose on your Nose.
Well Pin a Rose on your Nose.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-23-2001, 09:02 AM
Replies:
25
Bomys Lose Out.
Views:
1,933
Posted By
LanceMartin
I am just now thinking BEAS is nothing but a...
I am just now thinking BEAS is nothing but a rumor to keep players waiting and wanting to renew their account so they will pay more....or not.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 211
Page 6 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
11:46 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.