Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 6 of 6
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
Showing results 126 to 132 of 132
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Brandon
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-09-2002, 04:14 PM
Replies:
34
Warning: Destructive Individual
Views:
3,361
Posted By
Brandon
He didn't have time to do that while trying to...
He didn't have time to do that while trying to keep me disconnected. I'm sure if I wasn't as persistent as I am, he would've done a great deal more than he has. My first instinct was to update the...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-09-2002, 04:09 PM
Replies:
17
Graal Ripped Me Off!!
Views:
1,412
Posted By
Brandon
Only thing is, in Final Fantasy, they are called...
Only thing is, in Final Fantasy, they are called Cactuar, not Cactaurs.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-09-2002, 03:46 PM
Replies:
34
Warning: Destructive Individual
Views:
3,361
Posted By
Brandon
I'm not even sure that WAS Trunks. Whomever it...
I'm not even sure that WAS Trunks. Whomever it was massed out his password when he logged into the Graal client before I banned him, and somehow I don't think Trunks would do that, but I am not...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-09-2002, 03:31 PM
Replies:
34
Warning: Destructive Individual
Views:
3,361
Posted By
Brandon
Warning: Destructive Individual
This warning goes out to all the people of Graal Online, all servers, etc. I am not going to say that this person is a hacker, because I have no information to back up that claim. However, today, at...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-09-2002, 04:55 AM
Replies:
31
For Unixmad about Bravo
Views:
2,993
Posted By
Brandon
We're working on fixing the NPCs. I talked to...
We're working on fixing the NPCs. I talked to Unixmad about this BEFORE the post was made, and the NPCServer crash has been corrected. Auto-Reconnect has also been installed so that if it crashes, it...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-17-2002, 11:43 AM
Replies:
14
I deserve an Explanation
Views:
1,347
Posted By
Brandon
I'm going to clear up all of these issues right...
I'm going to clear up all of these issues right now.
1) anU: You were fired by Brent. He was not happy with the way you reorganized staff as well as the levels you updated. I will tell you right...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-15-2002, 10:47 AM
Replies:
26
Maps...
Views:
1,809
Posted By
Brandon
The purpose of this thread was not to find out...
The purpose of this thread was not to find out how to generate levels, but how to generate maps.
Showing results 126 to 132 of 132
Page 6 of 6
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:41 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.