Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 27 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: Tech Support 01-20-2002, 11:29 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,031
Posted By BocoC
That error has happened to me a couple times......

That error has happened to me a couple times......
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-20-2002, 07:46 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 686
Posted By BocoC
RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN SERVER!!! :grrr:

RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN SERVER!!! :grrr:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-19-2002, 06:53 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,961
Posted By BocoC
Kinda how everybody now thinks Taylor is a person...

Kinda how everybody now thinks Taylor is a person who mends clothes. It's TAILOR!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-18-2002, 11:49 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,433
Posted By BocoC
Yeah, but the style of writing in between them...

Yeah, but the style of writing in between them are different. He uses punctuation, while Smoothcheese rarelly punctuates his sentences.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-18-2002, 11:35 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 6,951
Posted By BocoC
Spend more time working on my game.

Spend more time working on my game.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-18-2002, 09:40 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,961
Posted By BocoC
I kinda agree with you. Instead of co-owner,...

I kinda agree with you. Instead of co-owner, just be "owner".
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-17-2002, 01:50 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,433
Posted By BocoC
What most people don't realize is that people on...

What most people don't realize is that people on this message board don't care. They will only criticize you back. Better try someplace else.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-17-2002, 12:18 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,220
Posted By BocoC
Ok. Clientside NPC's are activated and ran from...

Ok. Clientside NPC's are activated and ran from the client's computer. Basically, the client recieves a "copy" of the NPC. In serverside, the NPC's are on the server; each client does not receive...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-17-2002, 12:07 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 5,125
Posted By BocoC
LOL! Well, I wasn't going to make EVERY SINGLE...

LOL! Well, I wasn't going to make EVERY SINGLE LEVEL UNIQUE, because that is so unrealistic. We were going to have forests, plains, fields, and such. Some levels can be very detailed, while the...
Forum: NPC Server 01-16-2002, 11:26 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 711
Posted By BocoC
*cough* *cough* *cough*

*cough* *cough* *cough*
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-16-2002, 11:23 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 5,125
Posted By BocoC
Hee hee. When I was still working on Rha, I had...

Hee hee. When I was still working on Rha, I had planned to overworld to be around 6000 levels. I wanted entire continents and boats where people had to sea travel to get to places.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-16-2002, 07:46 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,593
Posted By BocoC
Or you can be able to change the speed of the...

Or you can be able to change the speed of the person? Also, just fix the Player dragging problems. Other than that, the new editor is a-ok
Forum: Future Improvements 01-14-2002, 01:18 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,383
Posted By BocoC


Forum: Future Improvements 01-14-2002, 11:49 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,383
Posted By BocoC
Ignore player shouldn't be added to RC. As RC,...

Ignore player shouldn't be added to RC. As RC, you are supposed to help players. If you don't want to help players, then don't double click on their message bubble.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-12-2002, 07:52 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 5,125
Posted By BocoC
Actually, the running thingy is quite easy to do....

Actually, the running thingy is quite easy to do. Look at the bomy-pet code. Notice that every timeout cycle it checks to see if the owner of the bomy is saying "bomy o bomy". If the owner is, the...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-10-2002, 06:13 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 7,389
Posted By BocoC
It's probably your ISP. They might be having...

It's probably your ISP. They might be having problems.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-09-2002, 10:50 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,353
Posted By BocoC
I started playing right when Graal 1.41 was...

I started playing right when Graal 1.41 was released. I think Newbie terms someone who is new to the game and doesn't know anything at first. After they play for a month or so, they should know...
Forum: Tech Support 01-09-2002, 06:09 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 970
Posted By BocoC
Re: Re: Re: current version doesn't recognize new files

Ooooo! I hate it when you have to restart Graal if you made any changes to a picture! It would be a LOT better if you just had to close, then re-open the level to see the new picture update, or to...
Forum: Future Improvements 01-09-2002, 06:04 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,215
Posted By BocoC
Or maybe you could implement line drawing with...

Or maybe you could implement line drawing with Showimg, as I suggested a while ago.

showimg [index],#[startx]#[starty],#[endx]#[endy];

So, for example:

showimg 1,#10#10,#20#20;

That would...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-08-2002, 01:32 PM
Replies: 255
Views: 27,867
Posted By BocoC
LOL! I wanna be doing something weird.

LOL! I wanna be doing something weird.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-08-2002, 01:27 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,116
Posted By BocoC
Try going to www.matrox.com and download an...

Try going to www.matrox.com and download an updated Driver for your card.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-08-2002, 01:22 PM
Replies: 255
Views: 27,867
Posted By BocoC
If it's not too much... Can I be in the story or...

If it's not too much... Can I be in the story or background somewhere with a big sword acting weird. Like, maybe chasing after monsters waving my big sword around yelling jibberish? ^_^

Here is...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-08-2002, 07:39 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,116
Posted By BocoC
I have the EXACT same card, yet it doesn't happen...

I have the EXACT same card, yet it doesn't happen for me. Is the DualHead enabled? Only enabled DualHead if you want to span your desktop over multiple monitors.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-08-2002, 07:01 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,593
Posted By BocoC
The new editor is really cool. The only thing...

The new editor is really cool. The only thing that needs to be enhanced is the dragging of your player, cause walking around the level in editor mode can be slow.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-07-2002, 01:14 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,749
Posted By BocoC
selectedweapon [index]; Say you wanted to...

selectedweapon [index];

Say you wanted to automatically set the player's weapon to weapon Bow.

for (i=0;i<weaponscount;i++) {
if (strequals(#w(i),Bow)) {
selectedweapon=i;
}
}
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.