Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 270
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 64 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Kirble
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-18-2007, 04:27 PM
Replies: 9
uzi
Views: 1,476
Posted By Kirble
Ok, first of all, stop posting unfinished items...

Ok, first of all, stop posting unfinished items all the time, at least attempt to finish them?

Secondly, it doesn't looks like an Uzi as stated.
In my opinion, you need to make a proper plan of...
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Replies: 248
Views: 23,102
Posted By Kirble
I know, it's just you get blabbering idiots who...

I know, it's just you get blabbering idiots who would be like "OMFG WHY NOT HELP HIM RATHER THAN GIVING HIM ****!?"

I think maybe that's one of the things, I mean fair play, he's new and trying...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-16-2007, 10:45 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,315
Posted By Kirble
^ Listen to the old man :p

^ Listen to the old man :p
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-16-2007, 10:41 PM
Replies: 248
Views: 23,102
Posted By Kirble
Ok, just scrap this idea. Zone is set in a...

Ok, just scrap this idea.

Zone is set in a futuristic world. Now, look at guns today, do you see HUGE guns that look like a chisel has been taken to a block of wood?
No.

The fact is, imagine...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,659
Posted By Kirble
Happy birthday, Crono! :pluffy:

Happy birthday, Crono! :pluffy:
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Replies: 151
Views: 16,323
Posted By Kirble
Hence it being called, a recolour?

Hence it being called, a recolour?
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,228
Posted By Kirble
Nice, the gun looks very blocky and it looks like...

Nice, the gun looks very blocky and it looks like him arm is very stiff, but good none the less. =]
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,510
Posted By Kirble
Yeah, it's just a static image I thought I'd...

Yeah, it's just a static image I thought I'd make, just while I was bored...so yeah. Uhh, I plan on putting the "hair" on it and I'll try to add more of a shine to it.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2007, 12:43 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,510
Posted By Kirble
It looks a bit mangled? How so?

It looks a bit mangled? How so?
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2007, 12:35 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,510
Posted By Kirble
I added some AA to it.

I added some AA to it.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2007, 12:26 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,510
Posted By Kirble
Possibly I mean, there would be no harm in me...

Possibly I mean, there would be no harm in me doing so.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,510
Posted By Kirble
Spartan helmet

Just set myself a little something, no particular reason.

Still need to add the "hair" to it, any c&c and any ways I could improve it so far, are more than welcome.
Forum: Zone 09-08-2007, 09:22 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,219
Posted By Kirble
Yeah ****in' Eric has the #1 spot for kills with...

Yeah ****in' Eric has the #1 spot for kills with EVERY weapon on Zone...even the unreleased ones... he also has pictures of every kill with every weapon. :cool:
Forum: Zone 09-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,219
Posted By Kirble
0 cos' I am too poor to buy a Zone package =[

0 cos' I am too poor to buy a Zone package =[
Forum: Zone 09-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,160
Posted By Kirble
Yeah, at the moment it looks just like gravity...

Yeah, at the moment it looks just like gravity got funked and there's random bits of rock flying around...

although if an animated image was to be used, and there were say more than 5 on one map,...
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,585
Posted By Kirble
Has potential o:

Has potential o:
Forum: Graphic Design 09-04-2007, 10:36 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,495
Posted By Kirble
His persistence will pay off....some time.

His persistence will pay off....some time.
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-04-2007, 10:34 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,457
Posted By Kirble
It is meant to be a shoulder mounted weapon.

It is meant to be a shoulder mounted weapon.
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-03-2007, 10:33 PM
Replies: 248
Views: 23,102
Posted By Kirble
Ok, first, stop with the mega triple quadruple...

Ok, first, stop with the mega triple quadruple posting etc...

The gun has potential but I think, personally, it's too blocky...you need to add depth to parts of it and such.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,495
Posted By Kirble
Looks too "blocky" to me.

Looks too "blocky" to me.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-03-2007, 07:58 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 6,897
Posted By Kirble
It's now 45 colours ???

It's now 45 colours ???
Forum: Graphic Design 09-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 6,897
Posted By Kirble
22 colours O.O Now that...is what a good...

22 colours O.O

Now that...is what a good graphics artist is capable of.
Very nice work, once again Elk.
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,457
Posted By Kirble
>:O You know you'd be the first to want to...

>:O

You know you'd be the first to want to drink one >_<
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,457
Posted By Kirble
Kay done up/down D: Was away for a few days...

Kay done up/down D:

Was away for a few days so sorry for delays...(non intentional rhyming :frown:)
Forum: Graphic Design 09-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,372
Posted By Kirble
The black one looks v.nice. I want.

The black one looks v.nice. I want.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 270

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.