Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 6 of 8
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
>
Showing results 126 to 150 of 182
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Moblojoe
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-26-2003, 06:52 AM
Replies:
85
Are The Rumours True...?
Views:
4,477
Posted By
Moblojoe
Uhh If I remember correctly you wouldn't come on...
Uhh If I remember correctly you wouldn't come on 2k1 for weeks at a time. I even remember reading Staff complaints of your Inactivity.
But don't get me wrong you did contribute a little to the Bomy...
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
03-26-2003, 06:41 AM
Replies:
51
It's enough for me
Views:
4,686
Posted By
Moblojoe
You'll be back. and I don't see why you gotta...
You'll be back.
and I don't see why you gotta make a thread about you 'Quiting' every time. You still talk to your friends on Aim don't you? If not that through email?
Btw Jrterrorist to gain...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-26-2003, 05:59 AM
Replies:
82
Reviving the Kingdoms
Views:
5,057
Posted By
Moblojoe
Gah when I said Egytpian-Hanging Garden's I meant...
Gah when I said Egytpian-Hanging Garden's I meant An egyptian and a Hanging Garden's feel to it, not saying The Hanging Gardens is part of Egypt lol =x
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-26-2003, 05:56 AM
Replies:
15
Dont Reset!
Views:
1,147
Posted By
Moblojoe
Re: Dont Reset!
Hahaha I dunno about you guys but I find that very funny :p
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-25-2003, 04:29 AM
Replies:
85
Are The Rumours True...?
Views:
4,477
Posted By
Moblojoe
Uhh by not helping it at all when it was falling...
Uhh by not helping it at all when it was falling maybe?
He could have easily gave up his Manager position and allowed someone else who would work more effeciently than he did if he really cared for...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-25-2003, 12:12 AM
Replies:
82
Reviving the Kingdoms
Views:
5,057
Posted By
Moblojoe
Amras will have to choose one of those names due...
Amras will have to choose one of those names due to the fact that I don't mind the name Elven but I also wouldn't mind changing it. So somehow contact him and tell him to check these names out.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-24-2003, 11:10 PM
Replies:
79
Kingdoms are back!
Views:
4,654
Posted By
Moblojoe
Yeah :p
Yeah :p
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-24-2003, 11:01 PM
Replies:
82
Reviving the Kingdoms
Views:
5,057
Posted By
Moblojoe
Well unless you can help me figure out another...
Well unless you can help me figure out another decent name for Elven I'll keep as is, since right now it's not bringing anyone harm.
Because at the time that was the best name Me and Jeff could...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-21-2003, 01:32 AM
Replies:
27
Graal2001
Views:
1,786
Posted By
Moblojoe
I know, Just picken :p
I know, Just picken :p
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-20-2003, 10:08 AM
Replies:
27
Graal2001
Views:
1,786
Posted By
Moblojoe
Oh gawd Geno and his Spelling issues XD
Oh gawd Geno and his Spelling issues XD
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-20-2003, 10:07 AM
Replies:
61
Hello Everyone
Views:
6,305
Posted By
Moblojoe
I don't see how Structural Damage and a FAIR RP...
I don't see how Structural Damage and a FAIR RP death System would disrupt real RPing compared to what we have now.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-20-2003, 04:50 AM
Replies:
61
Hello Everyone
Views:
6,305
Posted By
Moblojoe
True but I must meet the most Basic of Needs...
True but I must meet the most Basic of Needs first. Which on Graal is Combat.
Even if he did a good job before my time on 2k1, During the time I was on he failed to meet the needs of the RP...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-20-2003, 04:30 AM
Replies:
8
Bomy Moon server down?
Views:
874
Posted By
Moblojoe
Re: Re: Bomy Moon server down?
=X gah.. I was right in the middle of something -_-
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-20-2003, 04:29 AM
Replies:
8
Bomy Moon server down?
Views:
874
Posted By
Moblojoe
Bomy Moon server down?
What's goin on, Why is it off the Server list??
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-20-2003, 04:18 AM
Replies:
79
Kingdoms are back!
Views:
4,654
Posted By
Moblojoe
Oh okay nvm =o
Oh okay nvm =o
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-20-2003, 04:16 AM
Replies:
61
Hello Everyone
Views:
6,305
Posted By
Moblojoe
Are you kidding me? RP between the Kingdoms...
Are you kidding me? RP between the Kingdoms SUCKED.
The only reason why we stayed was,
1)All our Friends were on
2)We hoped it would get better
3)It was the only Gold Server
That's why I...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-20-2003, 03:53 AM
Replies:
79
Kingdoms are back!
Views:
4,654
Posted By
Moblojoe
Umm.. If memory serves, KT only had one level o.o
Umm.. If memory serves, KT only had one level o.o
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-20-2003, 03:51 AM
Replies:
61
Hello Everyone
Views:
6,305
Posted By
Moblojoe
No not him as a person.. Just the way he managed...
No not him as a person.. Just the way he managed the Kingdoms.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-20-2003, 03:38 AM
Replies:
27
Graal2001
Views:
1,786
Posted By
Moblojoe
It's pretty obvious in my reply I meant how much...
It's pretty obvious in my reply I meant how much of a smart ass you are (The whole Punctuation bit). If I were going to say you were incorrect I would have simply said it.
Besides if you want to get...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-20-2003, 02:36 AM
Replies:
27
Graal2001
Views:
1,786
Posted By
Moblojoe
I could care ****ing less about 'How long' You've...
I could care ****ing less about 'How long' You've known him I just can't stand the fact that here you are being an ass about stupid **** like Capitilzation. "OMG LOWER CASE B NOT UPPER CASE"
That...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-20-2003, 02:02 AM
Replies:
27
Graal2001
Views:
1,786
Posted By
Moblojoe
There goes ZanderX trying to Prove his Non...
There goes ZanderX trying to Prove his Non existant, Every Superior Knowledge =/
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-19-2003, 12:09 PM
Replies:
82
Reviving the Kingdoms
Views:
5,057
Posted By
Moblojoe
"Hail, traveler!" "Where are you traveling...
"Hail, traveler!"
"Where are you traveling from, sir?"
"Why the lands of the Elven!"
Either way it works, Stupid.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-19-2003, 10:17 AM
Replies:
82
Reviving the Kingdoms
Views:
5,057
Posted By
Moblojoe
Okay, ass, I'm talking about Remaking Zionus. ...
Okay, ass, I'm talking about Remaking Zionus.
New Storyline
New People
New LEVELS
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-19-2003, 06:51 AM
Replies:
82
Reviving the Kingdoms
Views:
5,057
Posted By
Moblojoe
Please read my "Old Kingdom Levels"...
Please read my "Old Kingdom Levels" Thread...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-19-2003, 06:47 AM
Replies:
19
Rp Development is Hiring!
Views:
1,716
Posted By
Moblojoe
Lol
Lol
Showing results 126 to 150 of 182
Page 6 of 8
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
07:38 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.