Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 161
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: alexrox222
Forum: Zone 08-31-2006, 05:59 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 811
Posted By alexrox222
Lightbulb Just a thought

If appirces is supposed to be rival to apripper then why is it better? I was beggining to think that it should do 10 but then apripper is to fast and would make appirces to powerful as well so my...
Forum: Zone 08-31-2006, 05:23 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,940
Posted By alexrox222
I am a marshal I have it but I agree with sayain...

I am a marshal I have it but I agree with sayain it is a tad overpowered the reason i say tad is because my elglsh grandmother is in the room WOW!
Forum: Zone 08-26-2006, 11:09 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,272
Posted By alexrox222
Read My Post Properly

Read My Post Properly
Forum: Zone 08-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,272
Posted By alexrox222
:whatever: if its in a slower class it must be...

:whatever: if its in a slower class it must be much faster than smg and does more damage and it in a faster class only applies if you are commando wich isnt in every planet last time i checked
Forum: Zone 08-26-2006, 10:53 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,272
Posted By alexrox222
Question Kv24 and Smg

I find kv24 does more than Smg and it is as fast/Faster so if smg is just as fast and does 10 then why does kv24 do 14? :\
Forum: Zone 08-22-2006, 08:48 PM
Replies: 24
Poll: Teamers
Views: 1,884
Posted By alexrox222
Talking :megaeek: Cuz we are not cats PS: LMAO!

:megaeek: Cuz we are not cats
PS: LMAO!
Forum: Zone 08-22-2006, 03:25 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,290
Posted By alexrox222
**** you pissy little 12 year old what is the...

**** you pissy little 12 year old what is the point of forums then? :megaeek:
:rolleyes:
Forum: Zone 08-22-2006, 02:37 AM
Replies: 829
Views: 202,208
Posted By alexrox222
Why the hell has no one helped me I said I...

Why the hell has no one helped me I said I deleted FILENAMECACHE and It messed up more :pissed:
Forum: Zone 08-22-2006, 02:32 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,290
Posted By alexrox222
Angry Changin enhanced pulsars

I hate enhanced pulsars they are so friggen lame !pissed! they need to be changed so that you can at least escape from thier wrath once !pissed! like taking up 50 hp per full tank (100) energy
...
Forum: Zone 08-22-2006, 02:26 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,668
Posted By alexrox222
Oh pooper good idea! =D from a pissy little 12...

Oh pooper good idea! =D from a pissy little 12 year old :whatever:
Forum: Zone 08-22-2006, 02:03 AM
Replies: 24
Poll: Teamers
Views: 1,884
Posted By alexrox222
My point

My point
Forum: Zone 08-21-2006, 10:00 PM
Replies: 97
Poll: Zone dieing?
Views: 7,276
Posted By alexrox222
I've changed my mind Teamers and lamers are...

I've changed my mind Teamers and lamers are teaming and taking over zone like they did to Era
Forum: Zone 08-21-2006, 09:48 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 865
Posted By alexrox222
Whatever you just mad cuz im past you on kv9( and...

Whatever you just mad cuz im past you on kv9( and by the way shall keep t hat was >:])
Forum: Zone 08-21-2006, 09:42 PM
Replies: 24
Poll: Teamers
Views: 1,884
Posted By alexrox222
Angry Teamers

Do you think teaming is is kill ing Zone?
Forum: Zone 08-21-2006, 09:16 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 865
Posted By alexrox222
What if you could go door laming but the second...

What if you could go door laming but the second the other person entered you teleported into the blue pads and was healed to max ammo and max health?
Forum: Zone 08-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,668
Posted By alexrox222
Question What is the point of these weapons?

I am just wondering about why these weapons were made.

#1 Gravitron

#2 R51

#3 Apripper

#4 Goonadier
Forum: Zone 08-20-2006, 05:15 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 865
Posted By alexrox222
I tink stephan needs to do it now lol...

I tink stephan needs to do it now lol...
Forum: Zone 08-20-2006, 12:06 AM
Replies: 97
Poll: Zone dieing?
Views: 7,276
Posted By alexrox222
I say it it is being saved due to frequent...

I say it it is being saved due to frequent updates apparently Stephan has awoken from hibernation... ^^
Forum: Zone 08-19-2006, 11:50 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 865
Posted By alexrox222
Lightbulb Door lamers

Every time I go to spar usually someone is sitting on their asses using red rifle laming the door. I have a few solutions for this that should be added to graal.

-The inability to fire in...
Forum: Zone 08-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,073
Posted By alexrox222
So Stephan woke up from hibernation?

So Stephan woke up from hibernation?
Forum: Zone 08-19-2006, 04:39 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,040
Posted By alexrox222
Being me...!

Being me...!
Forum: Zone 08-18-2006, 09:56 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,510
Posted By alexrox222
Or the crossbow and srynge trick... >:[

Or the crossbow and srynge trick... >:[
Forum: Gfx submissions 08-18-2006, 09:07 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,136
Posted By alexrox222
Mess with the sides... give it some wings and...

Mess with the sides... give it some wings and make the front open up to a cannon >:]
Forum: Zone 08-18-2006, 08:32 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,510
Posted By alexrox222
For me its getting lamed while talking to someone...

For me its getting lamed while talking to someone you trust and losing 1153 bounty!
Forum: Zone 08-17-2006, 07:07 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,479
Posted By alexrox222
Cept If you don't choose a team you can still...

Cept If you don't choose a team you can still enter...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 161

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.