Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 238
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Derrick
Forum: Tech Support 06-18-2001, 02:20 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,372
Posted By Derrick
push the shift key really hard and hold for 5...

push the shift key really hard and hold for 5 seconds.
Thats what I did and this problem does not happen to me anymore ;-)
Forum: Tech Support 06-18-2001, 02:19 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,319
Posted By Derrick
Hi. I got hacked, someone then got my password...

Hi.
I got hacked, someone then got my password and screwed around, he is now un-banned.
Forum: Guild Life 06-18-2001, 02:16 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,897
Posted By Derrick
Complicated, but a nice idea :)

Complicated, but a nice idea :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-18-2001, 02:14 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,754
Posted By Derrick
You never know ;-)

You never know ;-)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-18-2001, 08:21 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 619
Posted By Derrick
I was going too. but, I lost my power...

I was going too.
but, I lost my power immediatly :(
just PM stefan to get him unbanned
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-18-2001, 08:14 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 619
Posted By Derrick
*sigh* back

Yeah, I am back.
no clue who unbanned me, you all know the story why I was banned.
if not, PM me if you want to know.
I was "supposedly" hacked.
I guess I was. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-15-2001, 05:13 AM
Replies: 15
ftp
Views: 2,196
Posted By Derrick
Yes, the FTP is down. or was at least.

Yes, the FTP is down.
or was at least.
Forum: Guild Life 06-15-2001, 04:19 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,698
Posted By Derrick
FTP is really screwed, sorry.

FTP is really screwed,
sorry.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2001, 03:55 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,632
Posted By Derrick
If I was going to make it at all it would be open...

If I was going to make it at all it would be open to everyone.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2001, 03:47 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,159
Posted By Derrick
Tell him to TAKE his time on a new site. Make...

Tell him to TAKE his time on a new site.
Make it a good site.
Then send me the url in email
[email protected] or [email protected]
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-15-2001, 02:52 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,133
Posted By Derrick
hmm, maybe. But would you be able to switch...

hmm, maybe.
But would you be able to switch kingdoms?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2001, 02:38 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,995
Posted By Derrick
I am really confused

I am really confused
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2001, 02:32 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,159
Posted By Derrick
don't know. A.C never wanted money I don't...

don't know.
A.C never wanted money I don't think.
So why would he want money?
if he wants money were probably not going to accept.
But email [email protected], [email protected], or...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2001, 02:27 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,102
Posted By Derrick
You should be able too. it says you can.

You should be able too.
it says you can.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 11:23 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,102
Posted By Derrick
But once banned from one board they might learn,...

But once banned from one board they might learn, if they just go on another board and cause trouble I would ban from all.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 11:22 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,102
Posted By Derrick
Good Suggestion Fai. Can you ban from "Rumor...

Good Suggestion Fai.
Can you ban from "Rumor has it..." board?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 11:18 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 2,675
Posted By Derrick
Yes, we would love a good webmaster for graal.

Yes, we would love a good webmaster for graal.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 11:17 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,102
Posted By Derrick
Should moderators be able to ban?

This is a poll.
I am wondering if moderators should be able to ban or not?
They can ban but not unban.
I was thinking that they could just tell me to ban the person, or stefan, galen, unixmad....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 10:37 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 2,675
Posted By Derrick
He still does a lot for graal even though he is...

He still does a lot for graal even though he is on hiatus.
You guys still bug him.
hehe so do I :-)
Forum: Future Improvements 06-14-2001, 12:27 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,501
Posted By Derrick
Exactly. Thats very good.

Exactly. Thats very good.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 12:20 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,348
Posted By Derrick
Re: Kingdoms

TrueHeaT is gone.
Everyone depended on him, they looked up to him I guess, now that the leader is gone, everyone else wants to leave.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-14-2001, 12:14 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,309
Posted By Derrick
it's timing out on you?

it's timing out on you?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-14-2001, 12:13 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 943
Posted By Derrick
If you keep asking him, its not going to get it...

If you keep asking him, its not going to get it anywhere faster.
It's on his list of things to put up.
So just wait.
As I see it, it looks like it will be put up pretty soon.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 12:04 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,233
Posted By Derrick
Sorry. Just be patient, I am sure a lot of...

Sorry.
Just be patient, I am sure a lot of other graalians had to wait this long, maybe even longer.
Just wait a little.
Get a Credit Card and you get it in 5 minutes :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 11:59 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 2,675
Posted By Derrick
A.C has left for a while, perhaps forever. And...

A.C has left for a while, perhaps forever.
And Galen is/was doing all his work since he left.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 238

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.