Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bird2prey
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 06:17 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 3,289
Posted By Bird2prey
There really shouln't be anything to debate.

There really shouln't be anything to debate.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 05:47 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,385
Posted By Bird2prey
No, it's not manga, because the artists aren't...

No, it's not manga, because the artists aren't japanese. Manga is just japanese for comics.

I already know how to draw manga-style, I just don't have a scanner.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 05:38 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 3,289
Posted By Bird2prey
But the components the mixture is made from are...

But the components the mixture is made from are still natural.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 05:31 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,385
Posted By Bird2prey
I wouln't know, I don't read Megatokyo comics. I...

I wouln't know, I don't read Megatokyo comics. I just like the style of drawing.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 05:30 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,385
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gani idea

I'm talking about whoever deleted windows.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2002, 05:27 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,493
Posted By Bird2prey
Idea: Don't name your Playerworld until it's...

Idea: Don't name your Playerworld until it's finished.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2002, 05:25 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,896
Posted By Bird2prey
Yep.

Yep.
Forum: Dustari 03-24-2002, 05:23 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 416
Posted By Bird2prey
I'd beg to differ.

I'd beg to differ.
Forum: Dustari 03-24-2002, 05:06 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 140
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Re: Dustari forum mods?

But Kawaii still should have modship here.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 04:56 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 3,289
Posted By Bird2prey
Congradulations to the new mods.

Congradulations to the new mods.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 03:02 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,532
Posted By Bird2prey
Idiot. :o

Idiot. :o
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-24-2002, 10:57 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,899
Posted By Bird2prey
Watch your tongue, churl, lest you lose it!

Watch your tongue, churl, lest you lose it!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2002, 09:20 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,006
Posted By Bird2prey
MYSTASIA X

MYSTASIA X
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2002, 08:08 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,776
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Hey me boards that bad stoopid critics

Let's see.

1) Theres few posts
2) Layout is default vBulletin
3) I CANNOT REGISTER MY ACCOUNT TO POST@#!@
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-23-2002, 09:44 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,304
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Corupt also says

No, it didn't, however it wasn't a MMORPG and it's map was bigger anyway.

But regardless, that's a nice map. Need staff?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 09:15 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,385
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Re: Re: Re: Gani idea

Attention seeker... :o
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2002, 09:10 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,474
Posted By Bird2prey
Looks like MS Paint.

Looks like MS Paint.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2002, 08:57 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,423
Posted By Bird2prey
Paint is fine for making Graal based graphics, so...

Paint is fine for making Graal based graphics, so long as you have something to set transperency as well.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2002, 08:44 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,423
Posted By Bird2prey
Judging from Glory's sig...

Judging from Glory's sig...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2002, 08:40 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,423
Posted By Bird2prey
I like Kawaii's current sig.

I like Kawaii's current sig.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-23-2002, 08:39 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,896
Posted By Bird2prey
It says 'Come back here you no-good kid!' and...

It says 'Come back here you no-good kid!' and chases after you with a hunting rifle.
Forum: Level Design 03-23-2002, 08:36 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 963
Posted By Bird2prey
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2002, 08:22 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,423
Posted By Bird2prey
What is this for exactely?

What is this for exactely?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 08:10 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,385
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Re: Gani idea

How the hell can you delete windows BY ACCIDENT?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-23-2002, 07:04 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,896
Posted By Bird2prey
Heh, that does sound pretty cool. :cool:

Heh, that does sound pretty cool. :cool:
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.