Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 198
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Jin2
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 07:01 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,501
Posted By Jin2
Help us :(

Help us :(
Forum: Guild Life 04-11-2002, 05:07 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,484
Posted By Jin2
I take that back...TIKI should not be Guilds...

I take that back...TIKI should not be Guilds Admin. PSYKER FOR GUILDS ADMIN!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 05:05 AM
Replies: 208
Views: 11,965
Posted By Jin2
haha you ***** you're trying to get out of this

haha you ***** you're trying to get out of this
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 04:34 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,501
Posted By Jin2
Screenshot, I posted on the graphics forum too.

Screenshot, I posted on the graphics forum too.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 04:31 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,501
Posted By Jin2
For me its half a go kart following me :(

For me its half a go kart following me :(
Forum: Graphic Design 04-11-2002, 02:15 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 993
Posted By Jin2
Alot of other ganis are messed up too

Alot of other ganis are messed up too
Forum: Dustari 04-11-2002, 01:50 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 895
Posted By Jin2
"tought" guys?

"tought" guys?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 01:08 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 5,462
Posted By Jin2
Overworld-NPCs (Server) (4/9/2002 8:58:26 PM): ...

Overworld-NPCs (Server) (4/9/2002 8:58:26 PM):
I'm not playing with the Admin NPC. please don't blame me for everything =_=
Overworld-NPCs (Server) (4/9/2002 8:56:24 PM):
I am not playing with...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 01:02 AM
Replies: 208
Views: 11,965
Posted By Jin2
A couple months ago, Soto was hacking on Graal...

A couple months ago, Soto was hacking on Graal 2001, walking through walls and now hes Bugs Admin :rolleyes:
Forum: Graphic Design 04-10-2002, 11:08 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 993
Posted By Jin2
Go-Kart Man! (Problem)

What the hell is wrong with this?
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 04-10-2002, 10:57 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,867
Posted By Jin2
I am looking at map :cool:

I am looking at map :cool:
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 04-10-2002, 10:55 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,098
Posted By Jin2
Re: Today's Orcish Assualt on Dustari...

I really think you are a traitor, because everytime someone gets in and attacks, you always are the one to be around the castle and once before, you lead an attack against Dustari, with a different...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 12:50 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 5,462
Posted By Jin2
Re: A complaint.

Falados is really rude and he really is corrupt
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 04:01 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,447
Posted By Jin2
*wonders who this can be* :rolleyes:

*wonders who this can be*
:rolleyes:
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 04-09-2002, 11:27 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,867
Posted By Jin2
Re: Re: Re: Takeover

Uh no. What do you mean we were abusing it you idiot?? Vermain told you a 100 times to stop healing with the beer, yet you didn't listen. Also, I did kill a Orc, I can't remember who's name it was.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 04-09-2002, 11:18 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,867
Posted By Jin2
Re: Takeover

Yeah we respawned because you were using fireball and abusing the "buy beer" command. So I don't think that was pretty fair. Also, all the Orcs died, they didn't "retreat" as you say.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 11:09 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,765
Posted By Jin2
ITS JINN'S CHAIR.

ITS JINN'S CHAIR.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 11:08 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,765
Posted By Jin2
A Level 2 sword please :(

A Level 2 sword please :(
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 04-09-2002, 04:50 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,450
Posted By Jin2
Re: Rp Development...

I suggest the "grab" idea to Er1c, for 2002.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 04:07 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,798
Posted By Jin2
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 07:19 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,331
Posted By Jin2
I remember :(

I remember :(
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 04-08-2002, 04:36 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,216
Posted By Jin2
He has been executed.

He has been executed.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 04-08-2002, 04:06 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,216
Posted By Jin2
Angry A roleplaying event ruined by..who other than...Googi!

The storyline was I was kidnapped by a Evil Force (Vermain) in the underground city (near Dustari) Googi kept coming to the place where I was kidnapped at and me and Vermain told him to leave. Then...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 02:37 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,354
Posted By Jin2
You were the only admin who would reply to my pms...

You were the only admin who would reply to my pms (besides Stefan) plus you were a cool friend :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 12:54 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,354
Posted By Jin2
:( We'll miss you Kai.

:(

We'll miss you Kai.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 198

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.