Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 6 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
>
Last
»
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
zokemon
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-16-2008, 01:27 AM
Replies:
38
I've Been Bored...
Views:
4,944
Posted By
zokemon
Island King: Max Attack - 500 Max...
Island King:
Max Attack - 500
Max Attributes (each) - 250
Dark Cloud:
Max Attack - 300
Max Attributes (each) - 300
The Dark Cloud is actually the strongest weapon in the game in...
Forum:
Questions about V6
07-15-2008, 11:31 PM
Replies:
37
.NW Level capabilities and file format
Views:
41,884
Posted By
zokemon
I can give you the code for your nwstream if you...
I can give you the code for your nwstream if you want. I have the tile to nw conversion that I made a long time ago.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Replies:
38
I've Been Bored...
Views:
4,944
Posted By
zokemon
Hey, Grade Zero was AWESOME. Not because I have...
Hey, Grade Zero was AWESOME. Not because I have a similar name either :\.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-15-2008, 11:23 PM
Replies:
24
staff block droper not working
Views:
5,507
Posted By
zokemon
this.blockOn = this.blockOn xor 1;
this.blockOn = this.blockOn xor 1;
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-15-2008, 11:14 PM
Replies:
38
I've Been Bored...
Views:
4,944
Posted By
zokemon
I <3 Dark Cloud.
I <3 Dark Cloud.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-15-2008, 06:38 PM
Replies:
1
Dev Gulthex
Views:
796
Posted By
zokemon
Read the rules please.
Read the rules please.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-15-2008, 06:34 PM
Replies:
24
staff block droper not working
Views:
5,507
Posted By
zokemon
I have a feeling that he is missing the...
I have a feeling that he is missing the "staffsign" class. Also, you shouldn't be posting scripts by other people without their permission.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-15-2008, 11:19 AM
Replies:
38
I've Been Bored...
Views:
4,944
Posted By
zokemon
p = The shape is a square q = The shape is a...
p = The shape is a square
q = The shape is a rectangle
Zero said:
p -> q
If a shape is a square, then the shape is a rectangle.
Ziro said:
q -> p
If a shape is a rectangle, then the shape...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-15-2008, 11:10 AM
Replies:
445
Poll:
Graal iPhone/iPod: Will be released on Apple AppStore!
Views:
911,452
Posted By
zokemon
My money is on compatibility issues. :P
My money is on compatibility issues. :P
Forum:
Questions about V6
07-15-2008, 11:08 AM
Replies:
37
.NW Level capabilities and file format
Views:
41,884
Posted By
zokemon
I was planning to do quite a few things somewhat...
I was planning to do quite a few things somewhat like those as well but at the rate I'm going sitting and twiddling my thumbs, I would be surprised if I finished first.
My main focus was a little...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-15-2008, 12:42 AM
Replies:
2
streaming flash
Views:
1,715
Posted By
zokemon
I would advise naming your objects simple things...
I would advise naming your objects simple things such as "Flash" that could be names of other variables or objects built-in to Graal (or found on the login server).
Also, "copter.swf"? lol?
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-15-2008, 12:39 AM
Replies:
43
The "mudlib" obsession
Views:
7,458
Posted By
zokemon
i tink u caut an zokemon!
i tink u caut an zokemon!
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
07-15-2008, 12:34 AM
Replies:
31
Zenkou prjects/looking for some help
Views:
5,666
Posted By
zokemon
One of the few servers that actually has quality...
One of the few servers that actually has quality graphics. I suppose I could give you scripting help as I always did like Zenkou. If the scripts are to messy though, I might have to decline :-x.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-15-2008, 12:30 AM
Replies:
38
I've Been Bored...
Views:
4,944
Posted By
zokemon
It's happened probably 7 or more times to me. ...
It's happened probably 7 or more times to me.
Lol. I've not heard of many graphic artists that like to work on good servers.
In all honesty, I seriously think that the more skill you...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-15-2008, 12:27 AM
Replies:
445
Poll:
Graal iPhone/iPod: Will be released on Apple AppStore!
Views:
911,452
Posted By
zokemon
Oh god wma...
Oh god wma...
Forum:
Questions about V6
07-15-2008, 12:26 AM
Replies:
37
.NW Level capabilities and file format
Views:
41,884
Posted By
zokemon
I didn't finish it as it is a GS2 editor that...
I didn't finish it as it is a GS2 editor that uses external windows and since there are still some bugs with external windows that mess with the display and such, it still doesn't work well. The...
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-14-2008, 06:34 PM
Replies:
16
weapon of massive destruction
Views:
3,646
Posted By
zokemon
There's no trigger :confused:.
There's no trigger :confused:.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-14-2008, 06:33 PM
Replies:
43
The "mudlib" obsession
Views:
7,458
Posted By
zokemon
The client is your computer therefor any...
The client is your computer therefor any variables that are clientside, are thus stored on your client (even though it's just kept in memory).
Forum:
Questions about V6
07-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Replies:
37
.NW Level capabilities and file format
Views:
41,884
Posted By
zokemon
*feels ignored*
*feels ignored*
Forum:
Feature request
07-14-2008, 07:22 AM
Replies:
6
hasscriptaccess()
Views:
13,551
Posted By
zokemon
Perfect, just what I needed! Thank you! ^^
Perfect, just what I needed! Thank you! ^^
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-14-2008, 07:18 AM
Replies:
10
Issues With HTML I Suppose
Views:
2,279
Posted By
zokemon
Don't see how people get / and \ confused...
Don't see how people get / and \ confused considering one is used for division and commenting while the other is for special characters.
// This is a comment
"\\ This is a backslash"
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-14-2008, 07:17 AM
Replies:
6
jumping down a cliff
Views:
1,827
Posted By
zokemon
I'm pretty sure Inverness was referring to the...
I'm pretty sure Inverness was referring to the jumping, not the getvarnames()...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-14-2008, 07:15 AM
Replies:
43
The "mudlib" obsession
Views:
7,458
Posted By
zokemon
If they are clientside variables, you are storing...
If they are clientside variables, you are storing them on the client o.O
Also, why no reply to my long explanation, people?
Forum:
Questions about V6
07-14-2008, 07:13 AM
Replies:
37
.NW Level capabilities and file format
Views:
41,884
Posted By
zokemon
I've shown many uses of tilelayers to the Graal...
I've shown many uses of tilelayers to the Graal community even without being able to overlay players, etc.
And about the editor: If you all really want a level editor with good tilelayer support,...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-14-2008, 07:07 AM
Replies:
445
Poll:
Graal iPhone/iPod: Will be released on Apple AppStore!
Views:
911,452
Posted By
zokemon
Every other phone I've used uses airtime for...
Every other phone I've used uses airtime for online related things.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Page 6 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
04:41 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.