Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bl0nkt
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-01-2007, 12:39 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,055
Posted By Bl0nkt
This is a fine example of how great Era once was....

This is a fine example of how great Era once was. This particular guy was the first to ever scam me. He did it with intelligence. Nowadays, you have ****ing idiots that can only scam on the grounds...
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 02-24-2007, 04:32 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,038
Posted By Bl0nkt
I wish I knew what Stefan was thinking when he...

I wish I knew what Stefan was thinking when he named those ****ing things parties. Actually, I'd like to know what he was thinking when he made them in the first place.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-22-2007, 06:08 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,045
Posted By Bl0nkt
The first time I ever talked to TG for real was...

The first time I ever talked to TG for real was the time we talked about Star Fox. Well, ok, he would blab on about Star Fox ****, but in the funniest way.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-22-2007, 04:06 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,476
Posted By Bl0nkt
That ain't no wizard. That's a flasher.

That ain't no wizard. That's a flasher.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-21-2007, 05:56 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,045
Posted By Bl0nkt
I'm gonna agree. Edit: you son of a *****

I'm gonna agree.

Edit: you son of a *****
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-21-2007, 05:35 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,045
Posted By Bl0nkt
Yeah, stupid spatula jokes are so great.

Yeah, stupid spatula jokes are so great.
Forum: Tech Support 02-21-2007, 05:30 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,092
Posted By Bl0nkt
That happened to me on Vista.

That happened to me on Vista.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-21-2007, 01:43 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 17,594
Posted By Bl0nkt
Can't we just have a gani competition? :(

Can't we just have a gani competition? :(
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-21-2007, 12:16 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,769
Posted By Bl0nkt
/partyform killerz$$$ we r big tuf now fellaz

/partyform killerz$$$

we r big tuf now fellaz
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-21-2007, 12:15 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,123
Posted By Bl0nkt
SH andler or CH andler

SH andler

or

CH andler
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-19-2007, 06:58 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 5,964
Posted By Bl0nkt
If you want some power ganis, contact me. This...

If you want some power ganis, contact me. This idea isn't bad.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-19-2007, 03:50 AM
Replies: 210
Views: 39,985
Posted By Bl0nkt
Not in most cases.

Not in most cases.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 17,338
Posted By Bl0nkt
Ok, pre-reset Era when all the weapons were given...

Ok, pre-reset Era when all the weapons were given out, someone hosted an event and distributed a **** load of P4s (large explosives) and trip bombs (explains itself). At this time, I had BB in high...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-18-2007, 04:49 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,123
Posted By Bl0nkt
Or act like a weird ass douche.

Or act like a weird ass douche.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-18-2007, 04:01 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,123
Posted By Bl0nkt
I should've made the system so that the second...

I should've made the system so that the second you're hired, your name is entered in the string and you can take the week's pay whether or not you're still in that business. That way, it will make...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,769
Posted By Bl0nkt
How the hell is that Sowling guy on a...

How the hell is that Sowling guy on a distinguished road and I have a little shameless behavior :(
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-17-2007, 08:09 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,769
Posted By Bl0nkt
I'm sorry, we can't accept your gang. Last time...

I'm sorry, we can't accept your gang. Last time we had a gang called the Bloodz, the Crips smoked our gang admin.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-17-2007, 02:00 AM
Replies: 491
Views: 838,167
Posted By Bl0nkt
Draw a picture of Darlene wearing a "World's...

Draw a picture of Darlene wearing a "World's Greatest Grandma" sweater holding her grandson, while he wears a blindfold and ear plugs. Add a caption for humor.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-17-2007, 01:32 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,769
Posted By Bl0nkt
UN is that way ->

UN is that way ->
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-17-2007, 12:58 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,769
Posted By Bl0nkt
What the ****?

What the ****?
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-16-2007, 07:53 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 6,589
Posted By Bl0nkt
The battery shop is across the street from Ammo...

The battery shop is across the street from Ammo Mart. Check your map for that location.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-16-2007, 06:52 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 6,589
Posted By Bl0nkt
1. You buy the drill from outside the mine which...

1. You buy the drill from outside the mine which is located almost directly north of unstick me (the area you start in). I forget the exact price but I think it's between $30-$40. You can make this...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-10-2007, 06:04 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,374
Posted By Bl0nkt
function onCreated() { this.originx = x; ...

function onCreated() {
this.originx = x;
this.originy = y;
}
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-08-2007, 04:09 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 10,208
Posted By Bl0nkt
HachiGraal, but I'm hardly ever on that SN.

HachiGraal, but I'm hardly ever on that SN.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-07-2007, 06:04 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 10,208
Posted By Bl0nkt
Sorry for the delay. I just got updated to VIP...

Sorry for the delay. I just got updated to VIP today, and I'll be working for Zenkou as my #1 priority. But I'm still glad to help out.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.