Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 184
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DIABLO2099
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2004, 05:11 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,268
Posted By DIABLO2099
Well, I don't believe Tyhm made any annoucements...

Well, I don't believe Tyhm made any annoucements about their being a winter Graalympics recently.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-12-2004, 05:09 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 860
Posted By DIABLO2099
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?...

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49497

To save your time,
Forum PM: Spark910
E-mail: [email protected]
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 01-12-2004, 04:27 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,972
Posted By DIABLO2099
DIABLO2099 and/or NeoJenova.

DIABLO2099 and/or NeoJenova.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-12-2004, 04:25 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 9,884
Posted By DIABLO2099
I feel this whole playerworld rules thing should...

I feel this whole playerworld rules thing should be a guideline rather than a follow this strictly thing. It seems you are telling us managers how to run our servers rather than giving us advice (for...
Forum: Tech Support 01-12-2004, 04:18 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,851
Posted By DIABLO2099
Sorry for reviving this thread, but I felt it...

Sorry for reviving this thread, but I felt it needed to be brought back to attention.

The only way I can get the uppercase letters where I need them is when I rename the file after uploading....
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 01-06-2004, 11:07 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,972
Posted By DIABLO2099
What about when they get their parents on? That...

What about when they get their parents on? That is probably the most amusing attempt of a lie I have seen.
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 01-05-2004, 11:42 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,972
Posted By DIABLO2099
I believe that message pops up when there is a...

I believe that message pops up when there is a toweapons command clientsided in a level and there is a player who executes the script. They get disconnected and the message is displayed in RC.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2004, 11:39 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,172
Posted By DIABLO2099
New engine, hopefully. x.x

New engine, hopefully. x.x
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2004, 11:20 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,172
Posted By DIABLO2099
Also a do loop is almost the same as a for and a...

Also a do loop is almost the same as a for and a while, just the fact that a do loop does the loop first then checks requirements.

do {
//actions;
//increment;
} while (condition);

That...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2004, 11:06 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,172
Posted By DIABLO2099
Yeah, the for command is a type of loop. Using...

Yeah, the for command is a type of loop.
Using the example Loriel used:
for (a ; b ; c)
a is usually where the variable initialization takes place.
i = 0;

b is where the program checks...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2004, 10:58 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,293
Posted By DIABLO2099
Yeah, defining function types is a plus in my...

Yeah, defining function types is a plus in my eyes. Although this topic is not really about C++, when a function has to return a string value, you define the function as string? I haven't learned...
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 01-05-2004, 03:27 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,972
Posted By DIABLO2099
Forum PM me your problem, I will be able to help...

Forum PM me your problem, I will be able to help you.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-26-2003, 08:55 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,776
Posted By DIABLO2099
It is rather cheap to buy parts and assemble them...

It is rather cheap to buy parts and assemble them together to make your computer instead of buying it from a dealer. However it does take some time to familiarize yourself with the parts and how they...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-25-2003, 06:32 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,896
Posted By DIABLO2099
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: V3 Suggestions/Improvements

Both are incorporated in the new engine.
Forum: Tech Support 12-25-2003, 03:55 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,851
Posted By DIABLO2099
Alright, now we know it is an RC problem and it...

Alright, now we know it is an RC problem and it will be fixed soon, whenever Stefan gets the chance, hopefully.
Forum: Tech Support 12-25-2003, 03:51 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,851
Posted By DIABLO2099
Re: Re: File upload problem.

Yeah, I know. It sucks...takes 2 seconds longer than it should.

I use wordpad for text files because the line breaks aren't actually implemented online when notepad is used.
Forum: Tech Support 12-25-2003, 02:51 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,851
Posted By DIABLO2099
File upload problem.

On Unholynation, when saving text documents in which the letters of the filename are capitalized, they proceed to be saved again, but as a document with all lower case letters. The case-sensitive...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-24-2003, 07:27 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,406
Posted By DIABLO2099
Search the forum database for pathfinding, there...

Search the forum database for pathfinding, there were a number of discussions about it.
Forum: Tech Support 12-21-2003, 08:40 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,396
Posted By DIABLO2099
I am Manager of UN and I have no idea about this...

I am Manager of UN and I have no idea about this "stealing" of classic's tileset. I would like to disuss matters though to get the details on what exactly happened, and I will question my staff as...
Forum: Tech Support 12-20-2003, 07:20 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,396
Posted By DIABLO2099
No. Try deleting the offline tileset and...

No.

Try deleting the offline tileset and adding picso.png,offlinetutorial,1,0,0. If it doesn't work just let us know again and I'll see of something else.
Forum: Level Design 12-20-2003, 07:12 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,150
Posted By DIABLO2099
*nomites Paradox*...lol

*nomites Paradox*...lol
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-20-2003, 07:04 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 9,181
Posted By DIABLO2099
Best Level Makers: Paradox, Spanky Best...

Best Level Makers: Paradox, Spanky
Best Graphics Artists: Bloo Kat, Ceasar Kuniva
Best Sparrers: Nightblade, Holy Knight, NeoJenova (too bad he doesn't to spar too much now.)
Best...
Forum: Level Design 12-16-2003, 10:01 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,063
Posted By DIABLO2099
Goodie:D. Thanks Stefan.

Goodie:D. Thanks Stefan.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-09-2003, 12:19 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,342
Posted By DIABLO2099
Re: Re: Graalympics Idea

Ouch, guess no one should share their ideas with her. But hey, maybe she forgot and thought of it again on her own.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-08-2003, 07:01 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,342
Posted By DIABLO2099
Speaking of Graalympics, I wonder if Thym is...

Speaking of Graalympics, I wonder if Thym is still planning to do the winter games.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 184

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.