Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 83 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: royce
Forum: Level Design 07-27-2002, 11:02 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,804
Posted By royce
Hired for what?

Hired for what?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 11:01 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,001
Posted By royce
No its not a secret like leave the train...theres...

No its not a secret like leave the train...theres more involved.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 09:47 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,001
Posted By royce
I told you up there, unstick me didnt work. There...

I told you up there, unstick me didnt work. There is a trick. SO many people will be stuck...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 09:46 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,001
Posted By royce
OOO there is a secret behind it! Haha, no one...

OOO there is a secret behind it! Haha, no one will figure this out.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 09:43 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,001
Posted By royce
I got off of it before!

I got off of it before!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 09:40 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,574
Posted By royce
Live up to your word... Your like a graal...

Live up to your word... Your like a graal communist.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 09:39 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,001
Posted By royce
Graal 2001 is messing up X.X

Ok, I get on, I am on the train where I got off last time I played and went to unstick me and logged off. Then when I came on now, I was on the train again, I say leave, I am stuck, then I go to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 09:34 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,574
Posted By royce
So you too earn 100 an hour?

So you too earn 100 an hour?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 09:21 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,574
Posted By royce
I earn 100 an hour, I work for my money, unlike...

I earn 100 an hour, I work for my money, unlike you. And thats not my only job :) .
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2002, 09:19 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,741
Posted By royce
LOL, this is the reason why I dont hate you...

LOL, this is the reason why I dont hate you 100%....lol, you'll allow it....*****
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2002, 09:18 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,483
Posted By royce
When a player first enters the server, just put...

When a player first enters the server, just put in the easy script. Your little serveroption would slow it down a bit, maybe not noticable, but still slow it down. Scripts are easier.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-27-2002, 08:04 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,400
Posted By royce
Arnt Longboards for going down big hills of...

Arnt Longboards for going down big hills of speeds of 50mph...
Forum: Level Design 07-27-2002, 08:02 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,797
Posted By royce
Hehe, pretty cool. Make the logs an image then...

Hehe, pretty cool. Make the logs an image then when people walk on it, it bounces.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 08:00 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,574
Posted By royce
Lets Nominate Toran for the 'Graalian Ass of 2002...

Lets Nominate Toran for the 'Graalian Ass of 2002 Award'.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 04:51 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 853
Posted By royce
Not sure, Graal 2002 isnt fun to me. I dont like...

Not sure, Graal 2002 isnt fun to me. I dont like it at all.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2002, 04:49 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,419
Posted By royce
Well if your a person like this asking for a job...

Well if your a person like this asking for a job you must have to be god.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2002, 03:34 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,419
Posted By royce
You should just work on new main. Help out a bit...

You should just work on new main. Help out a bit and stuff.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2002, 01:28 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,021
Posted By royce
I would rather help out Graal 2001, I already...

I would rather help out Graal 2001, I already asked to help out providence but all they did was yell at me the whole time.
Forum: Level Design 07-27-2002, 01:20 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,870
Posted By royce
Half of graal hates me because I won't buy them a...

Half of graal hates me because I won't buy them a new computer? I dont even know you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-26-2002, 08:27 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,574
Posted By royce
I say disable his powers for a bit.

I say disable his powers for a bit.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-26-2002, 08:24 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,171
Posted By royce
Ever heard of the Classic Revival Project? Look...

Ever heard of the Classic Revival Project? Look where it is now.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-26-2002, 07:15 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 5,098
Posted By royce
delete this thread, creates too many arguements.

delete this thread, creates too many arguements.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-26-2002, 07:02 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,574
Posted By royce
Similiar situation. What the guy ment was when...

Similiar situation. What the guy ment was when the stand closes, rent the stand and get his items.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-26-2002, 06:59 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,574
Posted By royce
Still it is illegal to warp into stands and steal...

Still it is illegal to warp into stands and steal items whether they tell you or not. Kinda like if he said come over my house and slaughter me, you will still be charged for murder.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-26-2002, 06:53 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,574
Posted By royce
Post Toran is at it again.

About 5 minutes ago, toran warped himself inside a stand to get someones valuable items. Here is the screenshot I took for proof.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.