Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 89 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: JrTerrorist
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-01-2003, 06:49 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 999
Posted By JrTerrorist
Did mother ever drop you on your head as a baby? ...

Did mother ever drop you on your head as a baby?
Do you per chance sleep in a padded-wall room?

Hi.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-01-2003, 06:48 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,369
Posted By JrTerrorist
Go Stefanmon <3!

Go Stefanmon <3!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2003, 06:46 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,295
Posted By JrTerrorist
::..creeps out from his bomb shelter..:: i-is it...

::..creeps out from his bomb shelter..:: i-is it over yet?
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-01-2003, 06:43 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,237
Posted By JrTerrorist
He's trying to change the subject from us...

He's trying to change the subject from us thinking he's homosexual..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2003, 06:42 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 8,253
Posted By JrTerrorist
Stefan himself will envy this server.

Stefan himself will envy this server.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-01-2003, 06:03 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,904
Posted By JrTerrorist
I think im arcadius canavi.. I have no ego, and I...

I think im arcadius canavi.. I have no ego, and I post here so I can make people like you feel stupid.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-01-2003, 05:41 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,369
Posted By JrTerrorist
I dunno whats going on with UN.. nor do I care.....

I dunno whats going on with UN.. nor do I care.. so.. forum PM stefan or somethingz.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-01-2003, 05:33 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,237
Posted By JrTerrorist
Deek has a very convincing point.. ...

Deek has a very convincing point..

::..raises eyebrow at Raven..::
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-01-2003, 05:30 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,369
Posted By JrTerrorist
Look in the mirror? owned.

Look in the mirror?
owned.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-01-2003, 04:34 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,759
Posted By JrTerrorist
EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@@!!!!!! ...

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@@!!!!!!


::..backs away..::
..hello.. :whatever:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2003, 04:31 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,001
Posted By JrTerrorist
WTS SOUL BLADE GUY...

WTS SOUL BLADE GUY NOoOoOoOoOoOoOooooooOOOoooooOOOOasadkl;askdlsd''klj'khgjh0967l;gh;h;d;f'gdlg;'l';l"K:!JKH:HJ:!LJKH!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
:( :( :( :( :( :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-01-2003, 04:23 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,751
Posted By JrTerrorist
Bye.. :(

Bye..
:(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-01-2003, 04:22 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,381
Posted By JrTerrorist
I REMEMBER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 hi :D.

I REMEMBER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
hi :D.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-01-2003, 04:21 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,904
Posted By JrTerrorist
Actually.. a server wipe is a REALLY good idea.....

Actually.. a server wipe is a REALLY good idea.. just like leave classic... o_o;;
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-01-2003, 04:20 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,759
Posted By JrTerrorist
Do you mean that in the way I think you mean it?...

Do you mean that in the way I think you mean it? x_X
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-01-2003, 04:19 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,237
Posted By JrTerrorist
3 words suck m.. n/m And Raven, say what...

3 words
suck m..
n/m

And Raven, say what you want about Everworld.. IM able to handle loser's remarks.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2003, 04:17 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 13,508
Posted By JrTerrorist
most of the graal community has already p2p'd and...

most of the graal community has already p2p'd and only p2p's for three reasons:
-2k1
-2k2
-Forums
why would they sponsor a playerworld they already have access to?
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-01-2003, 04:15 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,904
Posted By JrTerrorist
Yes, he ph33rs the staff abusing powers and...

Yes, he ph33rs the staff abusing powers and such.. he could never amoutn to that level of 1337.


In the eyes of a loser :p.


Correction: Even though manta doesnt like me


He stepped down...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-01-2003, 04:09 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,759
Posted By JrTerrorist
Im behind WC 100%. k

Im behind WC 100%.
k
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2003, 04:07 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 13,087
Posted By JrTerrorist
Make the head and hair seperate.. more work.. but...

Make the head and hair seperate.. more work.. but still :x
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-01-2003, 04:06 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 7,487
Posted By JrTerrorist
So.. you actually have friends? :megaeek:

So.. you actually have friends?
:megaeek:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2003, 02:46 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,295
Posted By JrTerrorist
Im an exception O:

Im an exception O:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2003, 02:43 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,299
Posted By JrTerrorist
LEET <3 for Koni

LEET
<3 for Koni
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-01-2003, 02:18 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,237
Posted By JrTerrorist
His playerworld is heaven compared to UN. You...

His playerworld is heaven compared to UN.
You shut up.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-01-2003, 02:07 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,369
Posted By JrTerrorist
If I said what I want to say right now.. I'd...

If I said what I want to say right now.. I'd obviously be banned. So i'll leave it at this,
TAKE A JOKE!
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.