Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 91 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: manton
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 03:37 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,688
Posted By manton
"Oldbies" who left Graal would never have came...

"Oldbies" who left Graal would never have came back anyway.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 03:36 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,688
Posted By manton
No no no. I meant that the classic one will...

No no no.
I meant that the classic one will remain.
And I really doubt there will be a very dramatic decrease in players. Maybe there will be at first, but alot of players are like addicts, they...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 03:12 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,688
Posted By manton
Well, if what I'm think is right then the $15...

Well, if what I'm think is right then the $15 Classic upgrade is different from the Graal2001 $15 upgrade. Meaning, if you want both, you pay for both.
But if you're account is upgraded for 2001 by...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 09:33 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 1,856
Posted By manton
No, the state is bad.

No, the state is bad.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 08:43 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 6,889
Posted By manton
I know. But when I'm on the internet, I tend to...

I know.
But when I'm on the internet, I tend to just assume everyone speaking English is American. It's just something I can't help but do.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 08:32 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 6,889
Posted By manton
Pictures are much more fun.

Pictures are much more fun.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 08:31 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 6,889
Posted By manton
I had no idea you were Australian. :eek:

I had no idea you were Australian. :eek:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-10-2002, 06:13 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,476
Posted By manton
Right now- $2 a month. When 2002 comes out- $8...

Right now- $2 a month.
When 2002 comes out- $8 a month.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 05:22 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 4,320
Posted By manton
We're not talking about something as serious as a...

We're not talking about something as serious as a level 2 sword here.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 03:35 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,663
Posted By manton
I would give it back, out of me being a nice guy....

I would give it back, out of me being a nice guy.
But I don't think a GP or anyone should make you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 03:23 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 4,320
Posted By manton
Re: IDEA - Quests that don't suck

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.
I have ALWAYS wanted quests like that. I've even tried to get some started before, but they didn't really work out. (Got lazy)
But if there were quests like this on...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 11:09 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,764
Posted By manton
Really, almost nothing could bring me back to it....

Really, almost nothing could bring me back to it.
But some things it could use:
1. Hats need to be restocked often. That would help bring the cost down alot.
2. It would be nice to have some kind...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-09-2002, 12:26 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,203
Posted By manton
Use giffy to convert BMP's to gifs. There's no...

Use giffy to convert BMP's to gifs. There's no color loss.
I've attached it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2002, 09:29 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,029
Posted By manton
It's pretty good. 9/10

It's pretty good.
9/10
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-05-2002, 08:53 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,883
Posted By manton
hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-05-2002, 08:15 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 7,538
Posted By manton


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-05-2002, 08:12 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 4,390
Posted By manton
Swords are fun. But I want to blow away a bunch...

Swords are fun.
But I want to blow away a bunch of people with a big fireball. =(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-05-2002, 08:09 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 4,390
Posted By manton
What 2002 really needs is super-cool magic...

What 2002 really needs is super-cool magic attacks (Like summons etc). =/
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2002, 08:07 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,665
Posted By manton
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-05-2002, 01:49 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,307
Posted By manton
The only PKers that need to be gotten rid of are...

The only PKers that need to be gotten rid of are they lame ones that block the bridge to the castle and continuesly slaughter newbies.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-04-2002, 11:34 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,910
Posted By manton
That's funny, it works just fine for me. =/

That's funny, it works just fine for me. =/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2002, 07:00 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,843
Posted By manton
Re: Im leaving.....

This is what, you're 4th time quitting?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2002, 05:52 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,204
Posted By manton
=)

=)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2002, 04:47 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 926
Posted By manton
They may not add anything. Afterall, this is...

They may not add anything.
Afterall, this is the Graal main forum, so it could apply to 2001 or 2002.
But if they do add one they should probably make two sub-forums for the Graal main forum. One...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-04-2002, 03:33 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,257
Posted By manton
I just said "RP events" because I couldn't think...

I just said "RP events" because I couldn't think of something better. =/
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.