Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 91 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ghost Pirate
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-10-2003, 07:31 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 829
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Girum Rivclaw's Buried Treasure.

What ever happen to all those bags hidden in the timid grounds of Crescent Island?

Anybody find any?
How many are left?
Who found the Waraxe of Ogma +2?
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-10-2003, 02:01 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 872
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Re: OMG

Monster Tribes would be cool.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-09-2003, 12:27 AM
Replies: 16
Hi?
Views: 1,986
Posted By Ghost Pirate
In the not to distant future, yes.

In the not to distant future, yes.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-08-2003, 08:26 PM
Replies: 16
Hi?
Views: 1,986
Posted By Ghost Pirate
I play other games, I'm just waiting for this one...

I play other games, I'm just waiting for this one game. :D (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com)
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-08-2003, 08:25 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 872
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Oh yes I forgot about them.

Oh yes I forgot about them.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-08-2003, 09:37 AM
Replies: 16
Hi?
Views: 1,986
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Call it a halfway point

Call it a halfway point
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-08-2003, 08:01 AM
Replies: 16
Hi?
Views: 1,986
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Hi?

I need a err a new game to play.
So tired and bored!


Forums > Graal

Don't you all agree?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-08-2003, 08:00 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 4,001
Posted By Ghost Pirate
I don't like saying current people because most...

I don't like saying current people because most of them suck.
So heres the all time list.
Best Scripting: Kaimetsu, can't even compare the rest to him
Best Levels: Nobody, everybody seemlessly...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-08-2003, 07:33 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 872
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Some monster ideas

You know most of the Graal: Kingdoms monsters are nothing much to look at, got your basic rabbits, killer shrooms, and etc.

However how about throwing in some real freaks of nature, something that...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-05-2003, 04:37 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,107
Posted By Ghost Pirate
So you're working on it again?

So you're working on it again?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-05-2003, 08:37 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,266
Posted By Ghost Pirate
I'd like to buy a "I" and solve the puzzle. ...

I'd like to buy a "I" and solve the puzzle.

Kamuii?
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-05-2003, 05:05 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,051
Posted By Ghost Pirate
If you think like that, why even have classes in...

If you think like that, why even have classes in the first place....its called balance


Also don't think about removing classes it will destroy a good peice of the game and balance along with it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-04-2003, 08:26 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,266
Posted By Ghost Pirate
If you keep with the economy, its only going to...

If you keep with the economy, its only going to be worse.

That was during the noted "Classic Invasion" that ssome of the older members so called it. Before that during the times when all the...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-04-2003, 04:56 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,051
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Not bad but alot of those would seem like passive...

Not bad but alot of those would seem like passive skills mainly the ones that say increase....


Also some of the wizard,priests, and alchemist ones look like spells...but none the less nice job...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-04-2003, 04:50 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,716
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Let me put it like this If you have it at 50%...

Let me put it like this If you have it at 50% learned you can't still do it because you only now how to do 50% of what needs to be done, meaning that I cannot do what I'm trying to do because I've...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-04-2003, 09:42 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,716
Posted By Ghost Pirate
The thing is....Wizards and Priests have no need...

The thing is....Wizards and Priests have no need to Smith, considering with this system...you don't need to use weapons. Also 100% means learned 80% means not learned...
I guess I didn't get that...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-04-2003, 08:46 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,716
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Addition I think instead of learning skills...

Addition

I think instead of learning skills via scrolls, There should be trainers in the proper areas (Smithery Trainers in Blacksmiths, Pet Tamers near Pet Cave?, etc)

It will be interesting...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-04-2003, 07:47 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,716
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Also I changed Zormite Training to Zormite Weapon...

Also I changed Zormite Training to Zormite Weapon Training.
As for your suggestion...that coul be highly unbalanced (teleporting should be for Wizards and Priests)

Well mate, thats only the tip...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-04-2003, 07:32 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,716
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Why do they need to make them if they can't use...

Why do they need to make them if they can't use them?

Also maybe you can add

Name: Magic Crafting
Ability: Allows players to craft magical items
Class Requirements: Mages, Priests, Alchemists...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-04-2003, 07:08 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,716
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Personally I have no clue what Zormite should get...

Personally I have no clue what Zormite should get myself. I'm sure you can writeup some sorta better training skill.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-04-2003, 06:51 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,716
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Some more suggestions and improvements.

Viewing Items

Currentling the only way you view a item is by right clicking and it shows white text at the bottom that almost aways gets cut off. What should happen is that you get a pop up window...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-03-2003, 08:46 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,040
Posted By Ghost Pirate
There is no v3 for windows that I know of, I mean...

There is no v3 for windows that I know of, I mean I haven't seen Stefan post about it yet...you guys might be downloading linux version.:rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-03-2003, 04:07 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,112
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Graal Announcements

They should rename the Forum Announcements to Graal Announcements, where stefan and unixmadie can post anything from speical events, to patch releases, and etc. Instead of clogging up some forums...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-02-2003, 04:19 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,605
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Re: wrong

How did you get it exactly?
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-02-2003, 03:40 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,780
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Make unstick me warp you back to your last spot 1...

Make unstick me warp you back to your last spot 1 or 2 minutes
before hand.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.