Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 6 of 12
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Showing results 126 to 150 of 285
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
TDK_RC15
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-03-2001, 06:49 AM
Replies:
253
Did YOU make the list?
Views:
20,231
Posted By
TDK_RC15
I wish Karakaze was still around :(
I wish Karakaze was still around :(
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-03-2001, 06:47 AM
Replies:
253
Did YOU make the list?
Views:
20,231
Posted By
TDK_RC15
YOU ARE ANGEL SO YOU DONT PAY TAXES HAHA.
YOU ARE ANGEL SO YOU DONT PAY TAXES HAHA.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-03-2001, 06:42 AM
Replies:
253
Did YOU make the list?
Views:
20,231
Posted By
TDK_RC15
I payed the tax once :D
I payed the tax once :D
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-03-2001, 06:33 AM
Replies:
253
Did YOU make the list?
Views:
20,231
Posted By
TDK_RC15
he is roleplaying as the corrupt Mayor of...
he is roleplaying as the corrupt Mayor of Bogenera! lets start a guerilla war in the desert against him!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-03-2001, 03:20 AM
Replies:
61
Sell your soul! (death idea)
Views:
3,655
Posted By
TDK_RC15
if their werent 1000 different hats that have...
if their werent 1000 different hats that have nothing to do with anything on graal it would be a happier place.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-03-2001, 03:16 AM
Replies:
61
Sell your soul! (death idea)
Views:
3,655
Posted By
TDK_RC15
hats turned graal to ****.
hats turned graal to ****.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-03-2001, 03:14 AM
Replies:
16
Gfc!!
Views:
1,317
Posted By
TDK_RC15
why dont we just use big nets to catch the birds...
why dont we just use big nets to catch the birds flying around graal, not make up a new race of birds to slaughter?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-03-2001, 03:13 AM
Replies:
61
Sell your soul! (death idea)
Views:
3,655
Posted By
TDK_RC15
people need their souls to survive and respawn,...
people need their souls to survive and respawn, so steealing it would probably turn people into mindless zombies.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-03-2001, 03:09 AM
Replies:
61
Sell your soul! (death idea)
Views:
3,655
Posted By
TDK_RC15
no one ever lends money to newbies, and I think...
no one ever lends money to newbies, and I think it would be some sort detrimental if none of the newbies had souls.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-03-2001, 03:06 AM
Replies:
61
Sell your soul! (death idea)
Views:
3,655
Posted By
TDK_RC15
Exactly, it would shaft the newbies. Newbies...
Exactly, it would shaft the newbies. Newbies cheif source of money is either bredor pking, and that would really **** over newbies trying to get money like this.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-03-2001, 03:04 AM
Replies:
37
Guywithcar ust dropped 10k!
Views:
2,401
Posted By
TDK_RC15
no he replaced me fool!
no he replaced me fool!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-03-2001, 02:55 AM
Replies:
61
Sell your soul! (death idea)
Views:
3,655
Posted By
TDK_RC15
extra lives is stupid, and it would ruin pking....
extra lives is stupid, and it would ruin pking. and if you tried to put a just harvested soul into a bottle, it would be very mean. maybe we could capture ghosts and other spirits in bottles to be...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-03-2001, 02:42 AM
Replies:
16
Gfc!!
Views:
1,317
Posted By
TDK_RC15
we need jobs adventurers would do.
we need jobs adventurers would do.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 06:14 AM
Replies:
19
;p
Views:
1,343
Posted By
TDK_RC15
you would put pictures of you saying I SHALL...
you would put pictures of you saying I SHALL ASCEND! everywhere ;)
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 06:02 AM
Replies:
5
AHH! GHOSTS EVERYWHERE! LoL
Views:
810
Posted By
TDK_RC15
arent rats supposed to have 2 big front teeth,...
arent rats supposed to have 2 big front teeth, not big canines?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 05:54 AM
Replies:
19
;p
Views:
1,343
Posted By
TDK_RC15
dont you have a nifty ban button?
dont you have a nifty ban button?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 05:51 AM
Replies:
33
woo hoo
Views:
1,764
Posted By
TDK_RC15
oh yeah, I have alot more friends on graal...
oh yeah, I have alot more friends on graal compared to you.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 05:36 AM
Replies:
23
The map
Views:
1,416
Posted By
TDK_RC15
Samurai is more of an open, but none-the-less...
Samurai is more of an open, but none-the-less elitest kingdom.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 05:34 AM
Replies:
45
Well...
Views:
2,410
Posted By
TDK_RC15
thank you, Ive tried that many times, but no one...
thank you, Ive tried that many times, but no one comes because its not endorsed.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 05:30 AM
Replies:
45
Well...
Views:
2,410
Posted By
TDK_RC15
we are celebrating Pagan christmas, with the tree...
we are celebrating Pagan christmas, with the tree and Fat guy, not the Manger and baby.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 05:27 AM
Replies:
23
The map
Views:
1,416
Posted By
TDK_RC15
I defected from Dustari to Samurai, because I've...
I defected from Dustari to Samurai, because I've always wanted to.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 05:05 AM
Replies:
33
woo hoo
Views:
1,764
Posted By
TDK_RC15
I post here because I have alot of Friends on the...
I post here because I have alot of Friends on the forums and graal.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 04:58 AM
Replies:
33
woo hoo
Views:
1,764
Posted By
TDK_RC15
I have an account, its just not registered on the...
I have an account, its just not registered on the forums
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 04:57 AM
Replies:
33
woo hoo
Views:
1,764
Posted By
TDK_RC15
I have posted here longer than you have.
I have posted here longer than you have.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 04:56 AM
Replies:
33
woo hoo
Views:
1,764
Posted By
TDK_RC15
I was never banned, my other account's...
I was never banned, my other account's subscription ran out.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 285
Page 6 of 12
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
03:26 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.