Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 452
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Er1c
Forum: GK Bugs 08-06-2002, 05:00 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,043
Posted By Er1c
The "minerals droping ontop of eachother" bug...

The "minerals droping ontop of eachother" bug SHOULD be fixed... I'll look at it more when the NPC server is back up.

I added a few more drop points in the upper left to give rocks a better...
Forum: GK Bugs 08-06-2002, 04:57 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,317
Posted By Er1c
I don't think it's out yet.... or maybe you can...

I don't think it's out yet.... or maybe you can buy it at the stores.

I got mine from unixmad.
Forum: GK Bugs 08-05-2002, 10:30 PM
Replies: 7
PvP
Views: 1,196
Posted By Er1c
I'll see what I can do about the damage system,...

I'll see what I can do about the damage system, but I can't change dieing, it's built into the mudlib.
Forum: GK Bugs 08-05-2002, 02:12 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,636
Posted By Er1c
How'd it happen? What did you do before you...

How'd it happen? What did you do before you logged off last?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2002, 01:37 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,050
Posted By Er1c
<? $accountTimeLeft = ???; $sessionName =...

<?
$accountTimeLeft = ???;
$sessionName = ???;
if ($accountTimeLeft<=0) {
session_start();
unset($_SESSION[$sessionName]);
}
?>
Not hard....
Forum: GK Bugs 08-03-2002, 08:52 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,354
Posted By Er1c
Fixed it =) Also, before, if you were to...

Fixed it =)

Also, before, if you were to drop an active and open sack, it would create a lot of lag, which was the cause of some of the server crashes.
Forum: GK Bugs 08-03-2002, 08:40 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,264
Posted By Er1c
When people first start they may not know what...

When people first start they may not know what just happened... just go to a bed after starting, it's not that hard :rolleyes:
Forum: Information 08-03-2002, 08:36 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,122
Posted By Er1c
Correct, 900,000 EXP for level 11.

Correct, 900,000 EXP for level 11.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-03-2002, 08:32 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,152
Posted By Er1c
The items that appear in stores apear randomly. ...

The items that appear in stores apear randomly.

Whenever an item is bought or gets destroyed for any other reason, a new, random item will take it's place.
Forum: GK Bugs 08-03-2002, 08:30 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,264
Posted By Er1c
That's not a bug. If you just start and you...

That's not a bug.

If you just start and you die, it's better to start over then to continue with lesser status points then everyone else.
Forum: GK Bugs 08-03-2002, 08:29 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,354
Posted By Er1c
i read it, and today i fixed afew of the...

i read it, and today i fixed afew of the bugs..... posting bugs will help. just beacuse unixmad doesn't read this forum (so you claim) doesn't mean that nothing will be done about your bugs.
Forum: GK Bugs 08-03-2002, 06:16 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,914
Posted By Er1c
this is just stupid, i reset you for doing...

this is just stupid, i reset you for doing something wrong. end of story.
Forum: GK Bugs 08-03-2002, 06:11 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,914
Posted By Er1c
How am I supposed to fix something when I don't...

How am I supposed to fix something when I don't know how it's done?
Forum: GK Bugs 08-03-2002, 06:08 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,914
Posted By Er1c
How is reseting someone for doing something wrong...

How is reseting someone for doing something wrong (that couldn't be reversed) corrupt?
Forum: Information 08-03-2002, 06:07 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,122
Posted By Er1c
Those are just graphics. The armor is not...

Those are just graphics. The armor is not finished.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2002, 05:56 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,742
Posted By Er1c
I applied to work at New World a while ago... but...

I applied to work at New World a while ago... but I pissed off Lycia on IRC so she deleted my application :p
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-03-2002, 05:46 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,153
Posted By Er1c
What you are saying is only partially true......

What you are saying is only partially true... someone I reset had well over 2300 platinum coins... Don't you think that's a little unfair to the players who are actually working to get their...
Forum: Information 08-03-2002, 04:46 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 11,982
Posted By Er1c
No... it's built in, so I can't get the odds......

No... it's built in, so I can't get the odds... but I think that the odds change depending on how many diamonds were givin out and such -- that's the only reason I can think of to make that built in.
Forum: GK Bugs 08-03-2002, 04:40 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,914
Posted By Er1c
I reset you for abusing a bug and you complain......

I reset you for abusing a bug and you complain... would you rather be banned?
I am a volunteer. I do other stuff then Graal. I went to see the movie Signs, and it was good.
When people complain...
Forum: Information 08-03-2002, 03:58 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 11,982
Posted By Er1c
The chance of a diamond coming is built into the...

The chance of a diamond coming is built into the mudlib.
Forum: GK Bugs 08-03-2002, 02:53 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,317
Posted By Er1c
I fixed the sack/bag today. If something is...

I fixed the sack/bag today. If something is still wrong with it, please post exactly what it is.
Forum: Information 08-02-2002, 05:11 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,943
Posted By Er1c
"/invoke" or "/cast" will give you a list of the...

"/invoke" or "/cast" will give you a list of the spells you can use. Create flu should be in there somewhere.... unless the same thing that happened to me happened to you and you got grifted by the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-02-2002, 04:50 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,984
Posted By Er1c
"tokenize <string>;" will split up <string>...

"tokenize <string>;" will split up <string> wherever there are commas or spaces. Each part of the string is stored in a different message code, starting with #t(0) and going up (#t(0), #t(1), #t(2),...
Forum: Information 08-02-2002, 04:42 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,943
Posted By Er1c
I bought a scroll of alchemy (as a sorcerer,...

I bought a scroll of alchemy (as a sorcerer, mostly because I was able to afford it), I used the scroll, and I succeded at learning it. When I checked my skills I didn't have alchemy... I think...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-01-2002, 10:57 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,280
Posted By Er1c
Maybe the theif can only sell stolen goods, but...

Maybe the theif can only sell stolen goods, but the store owner won't want them until about an hour or so after they have been stolen?
Showing results 126 to 150 of 452

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.