Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-16-2004, 12:36 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,384
Posted By Thallen
House Restoral

Don't make up new rules and say this topic is illehal, because it's not. I remember Zen requesting this once before. Anyway, I cannot play GK for a reason in which I will not even go into. I have a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-11-2004, 10:19 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,825
Posted By Thallen
I'm pretty sure 2 years is long enough.

I'm pretty sure 2 years is long enough.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-11-2004, 09:25 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,825
Posted By Thallen
Don't even try to change your attitude, Crono....

Don't even try to change your attitude, Crono. It's a waste of time. I've spent years doing it on Graal, and I am still not appreciated, and still tagged by things I've done before. If you haven't...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-11-2004, 09:24 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,403
Posted By Thallen
No. Every server on Graal is horrible anymore....

No. Every server on Graal is horrible anymore. None will ever be good until they are ran by people who can present themself as 'professionals'. 90% of Graal staff is corrupt. If you don't like what I...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2004, 11:07 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,171
Posted By Thallen
Yeah, I burst into hysterical laughter on my 12th...

Yeah, I burst into hysterical laughter on my 12th birthday, when I saw terrorists crash planes into two huge buildings. That was a great joke. :redface:
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2004, 08:47 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,171
Posted By Thallen
What stirs up the idea that these birthdays are...

What stirs up the idea that these birthdays are fake though? Who'd really want their birthday today?
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2004, 08:37 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,171
Posted By Thallen
Well, mine (Inphektid and Thallen) are both real,...

Well, mine (Inphektid and Thallen) are both real, so thanks, I guess.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,331
Posted By Thallen
Happy birthday NyT.

Happy birthday NyT.
Forum: Graal 3D news 09-07-2004, 09:01 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 103,701
Posted By Thallen
Haha. I'd apply, just I have a PC with 64MB of...

Haha. I'd apply, just I have a PC with 64MB of ram, no 3D video card, 28.8k, and 1008MB max space.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-07-2004, 12:32 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,539
Posted By Thallen
Away Due to Hurricanes

Hey guys. Hurricane, now Tropical Storm, Frances just passed over my small town and it did much more damage than I expected. Trees, powerlines, and some houses are down, and we'll be without...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-05-2004, 06:07 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 7,137
Posted By Thallen
holy cow wut a suprieze!11 Just another...

holy cow wut a suprieze!11

Just another worthless attempt to manage a playerworld. Reviving a playerworld is so pointless...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-02-2004, 01:55 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 18,800
Posted By Thallen
Next time you put out an application, you should...

Next time you put out an application, you should make it clear that those who have done things in the past, or whatever, won't be selected, which I think is stupid. Also, if anyone should be picking...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-01-2004, 12:47 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 18,800
Posted By Thallen
You should be a comedian.

You should be a comedian.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-01-2004, 02:19 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,333
Posted By Thallen
I don't like it either. Who can you tell when...

I don't like it either. Who can you tell when almost all of the globals are corrupt, and Stefan and unixmad are never online and available enough to understand a problem?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-01-2004, 02:14 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 18,800
Posted By Thallen
Congratulations. Don't mess up, either, guys. If...

Congratulations. Don't mess up, either, guys. If you make one mistake on Graal, you'll never have a shot at anything...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-31-2004, 02:30 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,891
Posted By Thallen
...You'd go to Paris to see the Cyberjoueurs...

...You'd go to Paris to see the Cyberjoueurs office?...
Anyway, I doubt they'll say.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-31-2004, 02:20 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,333
Posted By Thallen
Actually you did. But even if you act nice, it...

Actually you did. But even if you act nice, it doesn't change the wrong.

<Personal history removed because it is not allowed>

I don't really understand the 'I'm going to ignore you like you',...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-29-2004, 09:15 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,146
Posted By Thallen
Find my staff ring for me, Ed.

Find my staff ring for me, Ed.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-29-2004, 07:31 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,453
Posted By Thallen
Here you go. Merry Christmas.

Here you go. Merry Christmas.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-29-2004, 07:30 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,333
Posted By Thallen
Yeah, loser. I agree. :rolleyes:

Yeah, loser. I agree. :rolleyes:
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-28-2004, 08:50 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,333
Posted By Thallen
! So that's why he tells me to 'shut the **** up'...

! So that's why he tells me to 'shut the **** up' every time I IM him a playerworld problem on AIM! Geeze. :rolleyes:
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-28-2004, 07:24 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,333
Posted By Thallen
Isn't he PWA?

Isn't he PWA?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-28-2004, 06:08 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 781
Posted By Thallen
How surprising.

How surprising.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-28-2004, 03:00 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,333
Posted By Thallen
Double Global Birthday

Happy birthday HoudiniMan and Chris!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-28-2004, 02:57 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,309
Posted By Thallen
People are IMing passwords now and...

People are IMing passwords now and everything...wierd.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.