Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thrashsoul
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-26-2004, 04:27 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,110
Posted By thrashsoul
A. Move to NGRT B.Send an email to a gmail admin...

A. Move to NGRT B.Send an email to a gmail admin and tell them the account.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-23-2004, 11:40 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 7,928
Posted By thrashsoul
They give babies wine in france, thats why they...

They give babies wine in france, thats why they are always quiet at dinner. (watched it firsthand)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2004, 04:04 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 6,000
Posted By thrashsoul
Thrash has something up his sleeve better then...

Thrash has something up his sleeve better then oasis. (glaze in omi's)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-19-2004, 05:05 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,483
Posted By thrashsoul
Haha I laugh, thrash has a masterpiece hiding in...

Haha I laugh, thrash has a masterpiece hiding in his cave.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-17-2004, 04:01 AM
Replies: 12
=|
Views: 1,067
Posted By thrashsoul
And I thought I quit projects too much , pft

And I thought I quit projects too much , pft
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2004, 09:44 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 11,209
Posted By thrashsoul
God save the king!

God save the king!
Forum: Graphic Design 07-14-2004, 05:02 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 5,021
Posted By thrashsoul
Im the best!

Im the best!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-14-2004, 04:59 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,710
Posted By thrashsoul
Graal Website?

Its unfortunate that are graal site isnt doing much lately, we need to have more news or get stefan to hire some of us to manage things such as approving news adding content and screenshots, event...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-14-2004, 04:52 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,309
Posted By thrashsoul
Finish with guild scripting so we can have more...

Finish with guild scripting so we can have more site things... -_-
Forum: Graphic Design 07-14-2004, 04:46 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 5,021
Posted By thrashsoul
Hopefully that was sarcasm. x_x

Hopefully that was sarcasm. x_x
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,249
Posted By thrashsoul
Bleh I want to work on 2k1

Bleh I want to work on 2k1
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-14-2004, 03:01 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,731
Posted By thrashsoul
Joker stop being a nub.

Joker stop being a nub.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-14-2004, 02:53 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,492
Posted By thrashsoul
"You all will be owned soon" *runs into...

"You all will be owned soon" *runs into development cave*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-07-2004, 01:24 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,679
Posted By thrashsoul
Graal for PSP or DS?

I think it would be alot better try if we do a PSP or DS game. Having wifi and other great features will make it fun for players... Its hard to get an SDK right now though.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-02-2004, 04:04 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,372
Posted By thrashsoul
Now we just need no-shadow.png :D

Now we just need no-shadow.png :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-25-2004, 05:33 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,327
Posted By thrashsoul
Why does the playerworld forum have to have all...

Why does the playerworld forum have to have all this crap. PM a admin please.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-25-2004, 08:29 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 730
Posted By thrashsoul
Graal X News/Updates

Hello guys, Graal X is moving along trying to get ready for a release soon.
We got moved up to hosted which is motivating the staff to work harder.
We have released cars which is entertaining...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-24-2004, 05:00 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,346
Posted By thrashsoul
I want in, I asked lance about being staff but...

I want in, I asked lance about being staff but he didnt answer x.x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-22-2004, 04:41 PM
Replies: 115
Views: 8,943
Posted By thrashsoul
They don't want americans. -_-

They don't want americans. -_-
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-18-2004, 02:02 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,774
Posted By thrashsoul
Players want a server that's out of the box.

Players want a server that's out of the box.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-18-2004, 02:28 AM
Replies: 247
Views: 32,648
Posted By thrashsoul
I deserve recognition! I umm like do stuff!

I deserve recognition! I umm like do stuff!
Forum: Graphic Design 06-10-2004, 09:36 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,752
Posted By thrashsoul
*** is such a waste of time and money. 15 dollars...

*** is such a waste of time and money. 15 dollars a month for an account.

zen: ^_^ lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2004, 09:33 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,489
Posted By thrashsoul
But everyone on Nolavario is a genius they need...

But everyone on Nolavario is a genius they need big heads for those big brains osrs.
Forum: Kingdoms 06-10-2004, 04:35 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,232
Posted By thrashsoul
bleh how would i know theres only 4 threads

bleh how would i know theres only 4 threads
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Replies: 17
Hi
Views: 1,577
Posted By thrashsoul
Babylon... Welcome bak

Babylon... Welcome bak
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.