Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 401
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: skillmaster19
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-29-2011, 05:56 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,355
Posted By skillmaster19
I don't like that you removed the skill system......

I don't like that you removed the skill system... Makes the gameplay more repetitive.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,043
Posted By skillmaster19
Woooooo I got knifed and farted...

Woooooo I got knifed and farted on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-20-2011, 12:50 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 24,329
Posted By skillmaster19
I originally thought iEra was way better than...

I originally thought iEra was way better than iClassic but then it went pay to win lol.
Forum: Your opinion 10-17-2011, 02:41 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 80,741
Posted By skillmaster19
problem is the song plays before the Graal client...

problem is the song plays before the Graal client itself finishes loading. It would need to be programmed into the actual client.
Forum: Your opinion 10-16-2011, 05:09 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 80,741
Posted By skillmaster19
what I meant was players set an option with a...

what I meant was players set an option with a checkbox or someting which then stores a config file with their option on the computer.
Forum: Your opinion 10-09-2011, 10:04 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 80,741
Posted By skillmaster19
maybe add some local storage config file to the...

maybe add some local storage config file to the computer your on that says whether or not the player wants the song muted, and if they put yes in an option, then it won't play.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-04-2011, 07:51 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,140
Posted By skillmaster19
classic tileset but unique weapons system rather...

classic tileset but unique weapons system rather than the default sword system
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-04-2011, 05:28 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,176
Posted By skillmaster19
Dynasty

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134264704

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^server overview


Anyways I'm hiring scripters(must be very talented, dedicated, and able to script things...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-04-2011, 05:17 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,140
Posted By skillmaster19
Dynasty

Also thinking of naming the server Dominion. Please leave your preference on the name

Dynasty is a server that takes place in ancient times, intended for facebook and iphone. We will start...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-03-2011, 04:20 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 17,408
Posted By skillmaster19
He gets money for every offer done, the companies...

He gets money for every offer done, the companies want you to do the offers so they can spam your email with spam or your computer with ads.(and some that will steal your identity)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2011, 03:59 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 12,931
Posted By skillmaster19
sparring tactics: 1:lag and slash n run and...

sparring tactics:
1:lag and slash n run and repeat(slight lag)
2:lag and slash all over(extreme lag)
3:actually have a non lag match and try to get around the player and hit from the side....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2011, 03:51 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,362
Posted By skillmaster19
Working on noob servers fun?

I'm not sure why, but of my whole history of working on servers, I had the most fun working on the servers that failed the most. My job as a gp on Classic iPhone had to be the worst experience I've...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-03-2011, 02:51 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 35,574
Posted By skillmaster19
Bye Matt.

Bye Matt.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-03-2011, 12:03 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 17,408
Posted By skillmaster19
omg nexon gives free nx offers? O_o I've been...

omg nexon gives free nx offers? O_o I've been playing their games combat arms and vindictus for a few months and never knew
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-02-2011, 04:51 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 17,408
Posted By skillmaster19
I got a useless chrome extension for one of them,...

I got a useless chrome extension for one of them, it replaced words when you hover over them with ads that pop up. Think it was livingplay games or something like that. anyways no more free offers...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,201
Posted By skillmaster19
In all seriousness, ...

In all seriousness,
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134261109
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 17,408
Posted By skillmaster19
It allows you to get gelats from doing various...

It allows you to get gelats from doing various free offers such as downloading applications,doing a survey, and registering for emails. You can also get large amounts by doing larger things like...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2011, 06:33 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,116
Posted By skillmaster19
quit the game, not the forums.

quit the game, not the forums.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-29-2011, 06:32 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,046
Posted By skillmaster19
How about you make it so when your subscription...

How about you make it so when your subscription runs out and you can't afford a new one to give you a one time option of which device to use? Account device sharing should be free anyways, it would...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2011, 02:06 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,116
Posted By skillmaster19
read.

read.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2011, 01:29 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,116
Posted By skillmaster19
My estimate is that 99% or more of players on...

My estimate is that 99% or more of players on Graal Facebook have either played Graal on iPhone or pc before, and that 75% or more of the players are actually just playing the server on their...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,114
Posted By skillmaster19
Thank you very much this is very useful, but I...

Thank you very much this is very useful, but I forgot to ask how to delete a level(with a script). I will need to because eventually the server's storage would fill up. would I do...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-28-2011, 07:08 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,114
Posted By skillmaster19
Copying/creating a level via script

Can someone give me a very basic example of copying and creating a level from the copied level, or at least show me where I can find all the functions for it? I need to create a simple instanced...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,046
Posted By skillmaster19
DX I'm gonna miss it again :(

DX I'm gonna miss it again :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-28-2011, 01:00 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,046
Posted By skillmaster19
nope, only way is to ask them or check their...

nope, only way is to ask them or check their position using the map, and that only works if they are on the gmap.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 401

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.